Who here /military/?

Who here /military/?

Other urls found in this thread:

ifitweremyhome.com/compare/DE/US
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AIRBORNE PARATROOPER jumping down to fuck bitches.

Who here /slave/?

FTFY

>2016
>fighting for your corrupt government

Oh boy, already got a retard in the thread.

Thank you for your cervix y'all

who here /getting/fit/forthemilitary/ ?

Damn straight. Nothing is more honorable than fighting so the government can stay in power. You didn't choose to be born within these borders, but you sure as shit can choose to defend the corrupt government that creates those borders. Hoorah!

People that defend their homeland from foreign invading governments are terrorists! If you disagree, you're a terrorist too!

What are you trying to apply for? I'm trying to prepare for dive school

/thread

>tfw you get you're DD-214

feelsgoodman.jpg

>thinking borders are a bad thing
how's it going germany?

Navy fag here

Pretty good, thanks.

ifitweremyhome.com/compare/DE/US

Nothing in particular. I'm just a 230 lb fatass trying to lose weight and get in shape anyway. I'm thinking Air Force or navy.

Go Air Force, their quality of life is so much better. What job are you looking for?

>not fighting for the pure thrill of fighting
non-warrior beta detected

No one has joined for
>muh countree
since 9/11. People in combat arms nowadays are in combat arms because it excites them, support pogs are in the military because they don't have an education or future and it's a secure job with great benefits.

Blue side is the only real military the rest of you guys are just hardcore security guards
FYI Air Force isn't blue side

>who here dying for Israel?

Considering ROTC if I transfer into a good school because I'd be applying for the least GPA heavy major.. aka a major that wont do me shit after college. AFROTC preferably but I read they can afford to be selective with who they want these days.

God bless all the men and women who lack education and reap great benefits for defending the corrupt government. Weed is still illegal under federal law and I love that people are too stupid to stop voluntarily signing their lives away to keep it that way.

Navy won't take you unless you have some of their "good" degrees but your school probably won't offer NROTC. Idk army but muhrines tell me that you can have a degree in being retarded and literally be in charge of people's fate in direct combat

Im sure all those women in cologne would have reaponded differently

How does people being in the military make marijuana illegal? And the military would LOVE marijuana legalization for the civilian side FYI, because right now qualified applicants for programs are being turned away or held up (needing a waiver signed by an O-4 or above) because of prior marijuana use. I'm really interested as to what dumb scenario you cooked up in your brain where those two things are at all related

who here /tootallforthemilitary/

You know there are sections in the military that require intelligence and strong academic backgrounds right? Like Navy has the nuclear side for example

I want to be miltary but they have drug testing and i need my medicine the green goddess to manage my emotional pain

>my emotional pain
>weed

pls be troll

Even feminists agree that sexual crimes existed beforehand, which is factually correct (for once), and that Germany is still one of the safest countries in the world in that regard.

The top school I'm applying to offers them all, I think . I didn't consider Navy because I also read they want you to major in STEM. I know for AFROTC they'll hold your GPA to a a higher standard if it's not an essential major.

Army seems like the easiest to get into, they offer a two year program while the rest want 3. But it seems the hardest to actually complete.

Leaving in about 2 weeks for army basic my dudes. 25c here.

Muhrines will always be more difficult than the army despite what people will tell you for the fact of the sheer retarded, backward and over all hostile to its own attitude the corps has. The army's shit might be longer but you get a lot of amenities the marines won't

>25c
pog job, nice

Was referring to absinthe my man

>25c
It looks like a fucking grunt with a radio.

>safest country
>gangs of immigrants roaming the streets sexually molesting women

Ok buddy. Remember when the police were told to get rid of all those rape reports because it would be detrimental to incoming immigrants? Im sure that was only a one time thing.

If its considerrd a safe country now, in a few years things will have changed dramatically

Muscles Are Required Intelligence Not Expected

The truth is Marines have a lot less money so all their shit is usually hand-me-downs from the navy and shit you would get all these bonus pays for is just considered part of the job as a marine. Since they can't pay you they typically try to indoctrinate you into a cult of being a marine and ego stroke you.

>looks like
but it's not

Like a civie would be able to tell.

I thought they'd be better equipped since being a marine is a pretty big deal. Do the army rangers get treated better

>Even feminists agree that sexual crimes existed beforehand
well no fuck. feminists have been screaming rape even when there was none.

I have no idea about rangers but just look at the budget of marines and then compare that to the Navy as a whole. Literally every single plane and weapon they have are just hand-me-downs.

>do the Army Rangers get treated better
HAHA no

Ranger Batt. has the worst hazing and typically the worst treatment in the US military. The entire regiment is 18-22 year old's doing a mans job of being special operators. Not only that, any fuck dtain that signs up to be a Marine becomes a marine, Rangers have a long and very rigorous selection process, 8 weeks in fact, and the fuck stains are weeded out. RASP (Ranger Assessment and Selection Program) is 10x harder and the smoking is WAY more intense than any Marine will ever experience.

I served as an 0331 in the Marines and am now an 11C in the National Guard, and hoenstly, he's right about the Marines equiptment being shit. We stilled used old m16's with fixed stocks. In the national guard I have better equipment than active duty Marines.
Also, the difference between Marines and Army infantry is.... Nothing. The reason people think Marines are way more "elite" or better is because that's the image we projected, and still do.

>civie
Nice try pog

Who are the badasses on base? Like when they roll into town everyone knows they're tough shit and on another level. Because I wanna try and be like that.

your mom.

KEK
Literally the most cucked country.

12B Combat engineer here. We clear the way

Do you want people to think you're the biggest bad ass, or do you wanna BE the biggest bad ass?

The Rangers are a tier 1 Special Operations Unit and have all the newest and best gear, as well as an extremely high budget.

Great post. I feel bad for shitposting now.

To everyone else reading this shit. Seriously, unless you are living homeless, avoid serving in the military. You're a pawn that has to do what you're told and punishment for not obeying is severe.

Who coast guard here. I'm talking to a recruiter soon..

Are you trying to say there's one battalion that is perceived as the best but in the shadows there is an even greater force that lurks

What part of the military do i go in to be the guy carrying the shotgun

>tfw i know people that joined the military cuz of call of duty

>military would love if the government they fight to the death for would do something different
Maybe don't fight for that government? Be a productive human like the rest of society?

>B-but that's hard!

How fucked were they?

i hope you get a terminal disease and die long before you naturally would otherwise

me, i fucking hate it, i think about killing myself pretty much everyday.

if you enlist go army or air force and be a fucking pog.

You chose to be a grunt? Why would you do that?MI best unit.

Recruiters lie.

You can say that again.

Get it in writing

>he doesn't want to die for the jews

No, I mean the Marines, for example, have a reputation for being elite and badass, yet I know from personal experience than they are the same as Army infantry.
Or how everyone thinks the SEALs are the shit because the Navy spends like 90% of it's advertising campaign on them and they write so many fictitious "autobiographies" about themselves. When the Army Rangers, Green Berets, Airforce CCT's, etc. are doing far more important work.

Thank you for that glorious fap pic. Got any more good stuff?

no, this is all i have

POG here. Want to kill myself.

Wont get a day off and will be on 12 hour shifts for the next 120 days.

Well that first one is worth a whole folder.

That's why you serve part time.

i am running out of pix

>fapping to pics in 2016

Sometimes you gotta switch is up.

>POG
>A day off

Every day is off for you.

This

The air force squad that does rescues seems pretty bad ass as well. They're like the EMTs of a warzone.

Interesting documentary that used to be on youtube called Combat Rescue if you like that shit.

PJ's, pararescue. They have an extremely physical selection with a very very high attrition rate. They aren't direct action fighters, and rarely do they get action at all, but honestly I find their job to be pretty cool. My wife and I are moving to Cali soon because she got hired by a big pharmacy there, so once my National guard time is up I'm gonna go try out for them in the ANG.

the only thing ranger fags do is pull perimeter duty for actual operators

going into navy next year

how do i stay strong at sea?

Drink lots of seamen.

Just swore into the Marine Corps today, can't wait to go fight for the Jews. Heil Israel!

Where my Army Warrant Officers at?

>joining the marines
Wanting to be underfunded and overworked.

Enjoy living on a shitty base in shitty barrack with shitty equipment, working with a bunch of shitty Hispanics.

lol you've been meme'd

Hiding in their secret base. You don't see those fuckers after they hit CW3-4

>being a grunt
>being butthurt about a grunt
hows those monday morning dickings treating you faggot?
Army was awesome, stop being such a little bitch.

>prepare for dive school
how the fuck did you get a spot. ive been trying to get a 12D mos since like 2 years ago

I go to basic in August, 11B Infantryman.

I've got my packet in. Lot of time and research and hard work.

USAF checking in.

I'm a NG E4 14G. For my MOS they need them badly. I'm gonna put one in as soon as I hit E5 even though requirement is E6. They're taking any NCO with a heartbeat right now for 140A.

Thanks to all for serving because if you guys didn't enlist, it would be me out there.

I watched the first episode, was very interesting.

Seems stressful as all hell. I hope they don't get paid the same as normal personnel. Or maybe things were dramatized for the show.

They don't actually engage in combat right? But they gotta be ready for an ambush since they might not be in a safe area..

Get you something with a Dive bubble.

I need a gym partner. Stationed Okinawa, Japan, USMC Camp Foster.

I'm NROTC, Navy op switching to Marine op. If you got any questions, shoot

Royal Canadian Navy, Sub Lt here.
I'm a navigation MarSS.
I like it.

I've always wondered, why do people join the military and become pog's?

We, since we were young boys, have been raised to idolize warriors and heros. Knights, ninjas, cowboys, etc. Western culture, no, every culture in history views this as the ideal man. It is strange to me to see so many men volunteer to be any thing but that. If I was to join the military, I'd want the most warrior-like job possible, Rangers, Special Forces, Infantry.

I am not making fun, I'd just really like to understand. Why do you guy choose to take the easy way instead of wanting to be warriors?

Did you have to be smart? What's your major? Have you actually committed yet?