Anyone else here who has seen the light and startet intermittent fasting in order to reveal dem sweet gains...

anyone else here who has seen the light and startet intermittent fasting in order to reveal dem sweet gains? I've been doing it for almost two weeks now and im down 3kg and my strenght has increased.
>tfw it feels like im making it

No because I'm not a fat fuck

Love it. Allows me to keep my intake low enough to have a big ass dinner.

ive been doing it for about 2 months now. i started at 207 and am now at 176. Feel amazing

you dont have to lie on /fit, user

>so much this
im losing weight, and i dont have to worry about what i eat.

nice! it really is a gamechanger. for people with some self-discipline that is

yeah, also your stomach shrinks when you do it for like 1-2 months. it kinda gets hard to get your calories in sometimes especially when you do a 6 hour window

Yeah I have to binge a bit to get all my cals in but i dont mind

>intermittent fasting
Elaborate plz

sounds logical. ive been doing 8 hour windows to begin with. if i were to stop losing weight at some point, something which i dont believe is going to happen in the near future, ill recude the window to 6 hours and just slam down some of that guud sparklywater. this shit is just too easy.
>tfw i used to have a hard time cutting

u fast for 16 hours, which means u cant eat anything for those 16 hours, then you eat whatever you like during the 8 hours remaining of the day. if u get hungry during the fasting u can simply drink club soda to sate the hunger.

google it and give it a try, user, you wont regret it

180lbs 6' ~% 15 bf
If I can just a little more I will have a visible six pack. Is this just supposed to be for overweight people? Also I assume when sleeping that counts as part of the 16 hour fasting?

>then you eat whatever you like during the 8
That doesn't sound right.

sleeping counts, yes. it works for everyone, as long as you stick to it. im sure this is the tool you'll need in order to lose to last few pounds

no it does not, but u'd be surprised if u tried it. i was able to go from 98kg down to 95kg in just under two weeks while still eating tacos, pizza and what not. of course that is not all i eat i'll still have chicken and veggies, but ive never felt restriction since ive started intermittent fasting, well, except for when im in a fasted state of course. just use ur common sense, if u have it, and you'll shed the weight in no time.

I have unintentionally done IF for the last 3 years of my life. I wouldn't eat anything all day until the very end where I would pig out. Didn't notice a reduction in my appetite whatsoever and I was fat as shit. I could literally sit down and eat 4k+ in one sitting.

>they don't know IF makes you look older younger

How do you deal with the need to poop all night?

well are you still fat? if u still are, then IF is not what is causing to maintain the fat.
you didnt once during those 3 years weight urself and realize u werent losing weight because of piging out every day?

i dont have the need to poop every night?

I refuse to respond to this stupid fucking comment seriously. Type like a normal, mature, adult, human being or get the fuck off my board.

ok. ill stop oppressing you, user, I just forgot to check my privilige is all

You're 14. Get the fuck off my board.

stop baiting. you read the OP, this thread is for people who are making it, not fat losers like you.

What's your max bench?

112.5kg paused. please, go ahead and tell me all about ur 3 plate bench press, user

just kidding. all i do for my chest is weighted dips

>3 plate
>implying that's impressive for an experienced lifter
YOU'RE FUCKING WEAK AS SHIT. 160kg bench, fucking kill yourself weak ass manlet. Not even fat anymore, I'm fucking jacked. Also been training for just over a year, so you can add that to the bucket list of reasons to hang yourself.

Greg here. Intermittent fasting is the way of the future check out my YouTube channel kino body and see which one of my plans is best for you. Enjoy starving yourself while i eat chocolate and chips every day.

you stopped being funny a few posts ago, user. now you're just trying too hard

But you just had a huge dinner?

hello Greg, why dont u answer my snaps? :/

>tfw I actually bench 160kg and achieved it in the time I said

yes. personally i havent had the trouble of pooping all night as of yet, i can only dream, user.

of course you did, user. keep saying a thing long enough and it will eventually come true. just like how mike o'hearn believes he is natty despite stabbing himself with a needle on a daily basis

IF isn't magic you fucking fat piece of garbage. You still need to costume calories at a deficit. You can loose weight if you're consuming 4K calories unless your fucking 7' 300lbs. IF is just supposed to help you meet that deficit in a more efficient and easy way, you fucking SCUM.

How does it feel being a weak piece of worthless shit?

well gee. if you put it like that i guess it makes me feel pretty bad.
i didnt know that strenght determines worth, ill get stronger, user, I promise!

You could just take a shot of bleach.

>implying bleach would kill me
im fcking jacked, user!

i've heard a lot of good things from this method, I'll give it a try