Acne and Skin Care

Does Veeky Forums have acne? What's a good home remedy for pimples?
>ITT post your acne pics, stories, and treatments
Pic related is a zit on my ass that's been bothering me for a bit

Bump

That looks like an abscess not a zit op
Also >bumping after one minute

Isotretinoin.

>Home remedy
When I had acne I used benzoil peroxide 10%.

Now I have fucking psoriasis on my face for some reason, shit sucks.

thanks for cool dog gif. disinfect with lavender oil or tea tree oil, thats worked for me and some friends. benzoyl peroxide (pharmacy acne treatment) also makes your acne less angry.
theres some shit you can find on pinterest for hippy salve or drawing salve. i dont know what they are- my mom uses them not me- but it is a home remedy.

Could be something like staph or other type of infection. I would get that checked out ASAP.

accutane
Mine cleared almost completely after 6 months.
Only had dry lips.

no but i have herpes

does that count?

honestly, this might sound like bro science but the way I got rid of my acne is by sweating a fuck ton and drinking a retarded amount of water.

On wash your fucking face, doesnt have to be with anything fancy, just some cleanser from walmart. Make sure it has decent reviews though.

Sweat actually helps with getting rid a lot of the dirt on your face, so it can potentially help minimize breakouts etc.

Cut out all dairy products, they are heavily linked with acne. Whey protein powders are especially bad

Eat lots of veggies

Drink fuckloads of water

Moisturise

Benzoyl peroxide on major zits but dont overuse because it becomes ineffective and maked your skin peel

Anti-bacterial facewash that's dermatologist approved

Change your bed sheets/pillow sheets often

Having shorter hair seemed to help me

All the tips i can think of now

Bar soap with 2% sulfur

I thought that was a tit

I am disappointed

Drink more water. Rinse off after workouts. Apply 1 part water and 1 part raw ACV with cotton ball and let dry. Can also create a mask using honey, baking soda, and cinnamon..let sit for at least 20 mins then rinse.
Also...DO NOT PICK/SQUEEZE/TOUCH AT ALL.
For an overnight treatment, cover acne with honey and baking soda and cover with band aid.

Oh and also wash your fucking bed sheets and pillow cases at least every 2 weeks.

Elf acne spot gel. It basically speeds up the lifespan of a zit and is pretty useful for zits that won't get a head on them.

it looks like a nipple user, now do a vag with your belly

>whey and dairy is bad

well i guess that explains my back acne

Accutane is the only thing that'll ever work.

>Cut out all dairy products, they are heavily linked with acne. Whey protein powders are especially bad

Any good tips on high protein high calorie foods without dairy?

nigga theres tons. you can literally just stuff your face with peanuts if all you care about is high protein high calories

>Cut out all dairy products, they are heavily linked with acne
is it just cow milk or milk in general?

I can't stop touching my face. Help me Veeky Forums

start taking omega-3 supp, drink water

red meat

I wouldn't reccomend baking soda. Legit fucked up my face for 3 weeks.

Just drink a lot of water, wash face with only water in the morning, then wash with sailyic acid and bp at night.

This shit. Benzoyl peroxide 10% wash
Use daily. It WILL dry out face skin, so moisturizer is necessary. Cleared up my problems and they barely come back, much less severe if they do.

when i saw that thumbnail i be like damn nice tiddy, but then i saw the fullsize and your post now i'm disappointed

5g of cod liver oil a day can work wonders

Wash face>cleanse>exfoliate>moisturise

I sleep on a fresh towel for 2 nights then change it out, don't touch my face during the day if possible.

This has dramatically reduced my acne, I find myself fairly prone to acne and being 19 doesn't help, if this doesn't help you I'd imagine getting on accutane is a smart choice