What was your height at 16 Veeky Forums?

What was your height at 16 Veeky Forums?
What's your height now?
Did you grow?
Are you happy

I'm sweet thanks how abovt yov

I was 5'4" when I was still 17 and I'm 6'2" today.

Not going to lie. It changed my life entirely. My sports were suddenly so much easier. I could dominate shorter, bigger guys in waterpolo.

Girls started mirin me and people didn't laugh at me whenever I talked about them.

Men respected me far more in general, even the more intellectual teachers respected what I had to say more.

Heightism is kind of fucked up desu

I stopped growing probably around 15. been 6' forever

yeah there's no way that happened, that kind of height change only happens when you hit puberty and 17 is way too late for that

My dad is 182cm and I'm 184cm at 21yo, and I think I was ~172cm when I was 15-16. My lil bro is 16yo and he's 171cm, will he end up like my dad and me? Mum is around 160cm tho

People hit puberty at different ages retard.

Didn't even have balls on my hair at 16.

6"1
I'm 21 now and still 6"1.
>tfw thought I was going to be 6"7

Shut the fuck up İ hit puberty when İ was 7.
You're taking the piss.

5'10

Im 20 and 5'11 now, thought I was gonna be 6'1 for sure and got cucked by god

Probably like 5'8 or 5'9. I'm 23 now, and I'm 5'11. I'm pretty comfortable with my height.

I walked into high school at 4'10. I was lucky to be as funny as I was. I would've gotten picked on hard otherwise.

Maybe not as extreme as your case but I had a dude in my class that was like 5'7 at 16. Saw him recently and he must be like 6'1-2 now.

184 cm (6'0)
currently 18 yr. 192-193cm(about 6'2 to 6'3)
I dunno how much will i grow, i don't like to be freakinshly tall

Was maybe 5'11" when I was 16, had a growth spurt, stopped growing when I was 18 at 6'4"

186cm at 16 and 188cm at 28, so I guess I almost stopped growing then.

Nah.

Not the same guy, but I was 5'4" at 16 and grew to 5'11" by the time I was 22.

>6 ft then
>6 ft now

5'11
6'1

im good m8

At 16 I was about a head shorter than my dad and he's 189cm. I'm 201cm now. Funny thing, when I was 8 my dad asked me how tall I want to be when I grow up and I said 2 meters, guess dreams do come true.

5'11 at 16

6'1 at 22

5'3" at 12
5'3" at 21

no idea but im 5'7'~5'8 at almost 20 years old.iS tHeRe ANy CHanCE OR EVERythinG is LOST

Not a bad height you're still taller than 80%

Of girls

>Not a bad height you're still taller than 80%
hahaha fuck off

You have balls on your hair now?

was maybe 175 at 16
182 now at 20, im happy

6'1
6'3
Yes
Yes, and girls love it.

If you're under 6'0 you''re a child.

5'10 at 16

5'9 at 20

nigga what

dead lift my friend

5'8 (174cm)

im 21 and 6'2(188cm) now

16 17 18
170 178 178
hopefully i can get 5 more cm
my parents are 187 and 163
what do you guys think?

>5'8 at 14
>feels good mang
>5 years later
>still 5'8

I'm a late bloomer r-right? growth spurt will come any day now, right?

6'0 skeleton
6'3 paunch lord

I'd give 3 inches for a beard

how old are you now?

5"5"at 16
5'5 at 23

I'm not happy...

Lotta gymbros say it's cute though and pat my head. Whatever that means.

6'2"
6'4"

Yes I grew, but slowly as I'm now 21. Second growth spurt happened between freshman and sophomore year of high school and brought me up to the lanklet height I'm at now.

Also gave me ample warning time so I hit the gym.

Yes I'm happy with my height, but it doesn't make THAT much of a difference as far as qts being attracted to me so I don't want manlets out there to worry. I know so many short dudes who get laid more than I do because of effort, charisma, bodies, and style.

I even know one like 5'4" guy who is totally turbomanlet status in college in Utah where the average height is fucking tall and the average male is an 8/10 fresh faced mormon boy. He pulled hella qts and would have slept with them had he not been mormon himself. All due to his giant friendly smile, excellent clothing and hair choices, and mad game spitting skills. Love you Alex.

He's going to spend two years in thailand, then coming back and going to medical school. I guarantee you he's going to have like three or four thai girls hanging off his arms at all times on vacation and could bring one back if he had the desire.

Fuck I look up to that guy, even though literally he looks up to me.

>What was your height at 16 Veeky Forums?
6'2"
>What's your height now?
6'8"
>Did you grow?
pic related
>Are you happy
pic related

At 16 I was a super cute 5'5'' sissy that looked like a girl.
Now I'm 20 and I'm 6'2'' and my facial structure also changed, I'm manly now.

I could not be more dissatisfied.

How do you maintain physique at that height?

Do you have a long torso, legs, or both?

I am 5'5" at 23 years old.

The only reason i haven't killed myself is because i am rich, very rich.

5'8 at 16

5'9 1/2 at 20

any hope? :(

At 16 i was 5'8'', and now i am 17, 5'9'' xddd

5'9" at 16
5'9" at 21

It's what nature has given me I guess

I was 165 (5'5") at 17
I am 170 (5'7") at 22

I'm a very late bloomer, can't even grow a beard right now, but I don't believe I will grow any more than this.
I consider myself lucky, I grew to an almost average height despite always being the smallest child with a shitton of allergies as a kid.

6'0
6'0

BALLS ON YOUR HAIR?

I don't know what my height was at 16
I'm 6'8" now
I'm a frank castle level of unhappy.

5'0" at 16, 5'8" or 5'9" now
Summer after sophomore year was fun with that growth spurt
I've been happier this past year than I've ever been and shit's just gonna keep on getting better.
Maybe even a gf the sky's the limit

5'10 at 16
5'10 at 21

dad is 6'5 fuck

kill yourself

My height at 16 was probably 6'
My height now is 6'1

>16-6'1"
>now-6'1"
At least I'm not a manlet. R-right?

Long legs mainly. I do bodyweight only too because I have some physical problems (such as a leg 1" longer than the other) but otherwise I don't know if "slow metabolism" is a real meme because I never had a problem putting on weight (I actually got from fat to DYEL, never was skeleton). I'm probably never gonna make it by fit's standards but I'm kinda glad with the results so far.

Not bad otter mode. Bet bitches love it, stay autismo free friendo.
And shave that shit off your chest if that's all it is.

>5'8-16 y/o
>5'10-18 y/o
Mom is 5'9 and dad is 6'1 im currently 19 and 5'10 1/2, please god let me reach 6'0

5'7, haven't grown since. I'm quite content, I'm taller than average

Like 5'10. I'm 6'4 now (28 years old).

I hit puberty really late. I never had bad acne until right before college. I think I finally stopped growing 2 years ago.

>even the more intellectual teachers respected what I had to say more
I lol'd

Getting bullied for your height?
da fuck. Where do you go to school, a PBS cartoon?

Tfw I was fat and weighed 140 at 5'3 at 13 lost weight to hit 120 by 14. Now I'm a 6'2" lanklet at 170.

5'7'' at 16
5'9'' at 18
could've been worse, i guess??

Underage b&

Reported bud, enjoy your 2 year ban kid.

5'11". I haven't grown since I was 13. It was pretty fun wrecking kids in middle school lacrosse though.

At 17 and a half i was 5'2 now at 19 im 6'8

If you trained chest and shoulders more and kept your abs you'd be full husbando mode

consider gear

is this summer repsonding to summer or is Veeky Forums really that dumb?

no wonder they always come if you enable them like that
all a bunch of summer-enablers

If supplements is what you're talking about, I'm considering gear but I can't afford Test. I've seen more and more peoples mention D-Anabol in here so I'm considering it. (If you're talking about equipment I have a pull-up bar and that's it)

Otherwise I'd train my shoulders more through bodyweight but my long forearms make it impossible for me to do handstand push-ups (since I can't push myself up from the resting position, head touching the floor). But yeah, I'm just beginning, this pic is actually a month or so old, I've already developped my chest further.

Thanks senpai. My chest hair have already grown way more within the last month. Just like my father, it seems like I'm going through a second puberty phase, at the great age of 24yo.

6'3'' at 16 and still 6'3''

was hoping to reach 6'4'' but can't complain

16: 5'8 250
now: 6'1 220

i was never happy

>What was your height at 16 Veeky Forums?
182cm, so ~6'
>What's your height now?
184-185.5cm, depending on several factors.
>Are you happy
No, I thought I wanted to be a good father, but instead of relaxing when I play with my child, I just ramp up more stress.
Now I can't fix this shit and my happiness takes a back seat for another year, untill my child develops a secure attachment pattern.

>6'1''
>6'1''
nope
yeah 6'1'' feels pretty good. An inch taller or shorter wouldn't be terrible

Was around 5'9-5'10 at 16. Now 6'0 at 19.

Is that...the mountain

I was around 6'2 at 16 ended up around 6'4.
Yep, I went up around a foot in grade 9 though which fucking ruined my coordination for quite a while and that sucked.

Yes I'm a fairly happy person. I really like who I am physically and mentally.

Jesus Christ, that furniture looks like it's for kids

5'11 at 18, can't remember how tall I was when I was 16

hopefully I still got enough growth in me to reach 6'0 in the coming years

~ 190 cm
201 cm
190 was better

Kek