Thoughts on ECA Stacks?

Thoughts on ECA Stacks?

Trying to find supplements that'll help me cut quicker, but not willing to take DNP

Just stop eating so much cunt.

EC Stack works wonders for appetite suppression. Don't worry about the A unless you're a complete and utter fat fuck. Actually cycle off the caffeine when the time comes instead of going cold turkey. Cold turkey just results in horrific headaches and fatigue. Don't be surprised if boner is kill while you're running the stack. It's fix itself pretty damn quickly once you finish the stack.

I don't use nearly as much or for nearly as long as that chart tells you to because my fucking dick won't work after 3 days.

I just take one bronkaid and one 200mg caffeine pill in the am so I'm not hungry and then I eat 2 meals .. Lunch and dinner

And I only do it for like 4 days in a row .. Mon - thur

Then I don't have Shit withdraws and my cock works on the weekend

It help you w/ fat loss & appetite suppression though?

Fucking god tier for not being hungry.

I was cutting hard at 1400 calories

Wake up at 5:30 am for work and take the combo with a huge glass of water

Not be hungry until lunch

Eat lunch at noon

Eat dinner after gym around 6:30 pm

It's easy to cut when you only want to eat twice a day

What if you live in a state that doesn't allow the sale of bronkaid or ephedrine

Currently on it. I think I either have issues with ephedrine or it's just anxiety.
I usually can run it for a few days fine and then on like the 4th or 5th day I get lightheaded and my toes ache/feel cold.

I should probably stop but the weight loss is so damn efficient.

how much more weight loss do you notice? we talking like a 10% or 100% increase?

You can expect something like a 2-3x increase in weight loss when compared to a normal cut.
I'm losing about 2-3lbs a week.
Plus it helps with appetite.

Very solid supplement, pretty much the only ones I take.
Drop the A

>Tfw you wanna do last DNP cycle but it's middle of summer and too hot.
Gotta keep bulking for little longer, kinda chubby and going to beaches soon but oh well.

don't need the a

I only do it like 4 days at a time.

I need a break from the shit sleep and the shitty boners.

I work 6 or 7 days a week in a hot ass factory and I like banging tinder sloots

There is no way I could take this for weeks at a time with out wanting to kill myself

Where the fuck do you live where they don't sell bronkaid ?

Michigan here and it's behind the counter at Walgreens and rite aid

>day three of 200mg of dnp to test my body's reaction to it
>I'm starting to feel the heat
It's working lads, I'm going to bump up to 400mgs after tomorrow with an ECA stack.

what's wrong with being on it for more than a week? Do you get really hyper 24/7 and boners 24/7?

Whoa, I was literally just about to make the exact thread.

I'm about to go email dinitro to make my purchase, but I didn't really realize how much 100 pills were, 200 fucking dollars. Damn, he's expensive but his shit is really good.

Should I just stick with 50? Or go with 100, because I need to lose quite a bit, 50 or so Ibs and I was going to do an ECA stack too.

dude at least try EC stack first. they both do the same shit which is pump your blood more and increase thermogenic effect, but EC less so than DNP. At least work your way up

EC works. I found it to be an amazing preworkout as well.

alright thanks. do you think i'm going to need 100 pills? that shits expensive but i was probably going to do 2 or more cycles. i did one cycle on the 50 i had before , 2 pills a day. its been so long i forgot how many mg were in his pills

went to walgreens like 30 min ago, Bronkaid was 60 pills for 10 bucks, Caffeine 100 pils for 10 bucks, Baby Aspirin 500 pills for 10 bucks. Even if I start tomorrow on 3 pills a day I'll be good for a month or so. I'm assuming each cycle will cost me around 35 bucks or so. Only tough thing to get is Bronkaid, which i could only find in 60 pills at the max, there were much bigger containers of Caffeine or aspirin though

i dont know if you meant to reply to me. other guy says you should do an ec stack first

Just do a low dose of 125 or 250 mg. Or alternate your days from 125 to 250 then back again. Sides will be minimal to nonexistent and you'll still get a huge boost in fat loss.

It's 80-90 degrees F where I live during the summer and I still ran a daily 250 mg dose just fine. I run pretty hot normally too so you'll be ok. Just stay extra hydrated because DNP and heat can lead to pretty severe dehydration if you're not careful.

I sleep like shit and get shit tier boners when on it

i have insomnia and i need to stop masturbating, sounds good to me

>Did ECA
>BP shot up to 180/100

I stopped after 3 days, never even got to a full dose.

I started a DNP cycle yesterday though.

I started the EC stack on June 3rd @ 185ish pounds.

>currently July 11th
>170lbs
>lifts have slightly increased
>feeling g8 m8

>can't handle OTC asthma medicine
>buys weed killer to ingest instead

Lmao kys

Can anyone point me to a decent DNP source? Don't want to get scammed, but most of the respected source lists don't go into DNP

I'm pretty sure you didn't load onto ECA like you're supposed to because you're butt fucking retarded.

But yeah, you couldn't handle an OTC asthma medicine and a caffeine pill, better jump on the organ liquefying death pill.

If you can, live tweet your death from the bath tub full of ice.

[email protected]

How does EC compare to Yohimbine HCL?

Easier, basically. For the EC stack to be effective you just need to take it thrice daily at a deficit, most people do around -500.

With Yohimbine HCL you need to be in a fasted state. Recommendation is 16/8 which can be a huge pain in the ass.

This is the first time I've heard it kills boners. I'm not one to get frequent erections but I have noticed a decrease. Didn't think to associate it with the stack, though.

Comparison wise, based on effect, Yohimbine HCL is more effective when coupled with the fasting. I did it for about 2 weeks, dropped about 10 lbs like nothing. Mostly fat, from the look of it.

But I had the most intense erections of my life to the point that they woke me up at night just throbbing.

It can be a help and a hindrance, as I may have been close to putting my fuck buddy in the hospital one night.

Just be careful to not let your ephedrine use get out of hand as the withdrawals from it suck. If you cycle off it correctly you'll just feel mildly tired for a few days.

>10lbs
The fuck kind of deficit were you running?

That's more the caffeine than the ephedrine, babe. Chemical dependency to fucken caffeine can be like meth. Insanely difficult.

I fucked up and was about -500 still. Took the YHCL with a caffeine pill in the morning, did the rest of my fast and then during my consumption window I had the EC at the start and the middle.

Still hit all my macros, but it was fuckin' brutal.

Yes, the fault is clearly mine.

The hell... How much did you weigh?

222 to 212 while on the YC/EC stack.

This thread is the first time I've ever heard of EC causing boner problems, and I've run EC stacks on and off for 5 years. Never had dick problems on EC, so I don't know what's going on with these other dudes.

Like the others said, you need to be fasted for YHCL and probably should do some light cardio (i.e. walking, don't literally kill yourself) while on it.

Also don't do YHCL and EC at the same time (or even in the same day, imo) unless you want to fuck your heart up.

Ah shit that makes more sense

RIPIP

>tfw on EC and got a random chub on right now

Same here, I get horny as fuck when Im on ephedrine.

I'm about 2 weeks into my first EC stack. Kills appetite and gives me extra energy, very clean energy at that not like most stimulants I've taken that make you feel in a heightened state, but just overall more energetic.

I can't comment on the thermogenic effect this earlier, but all I need is the appetite suppression and energy while fasted anyway.

Haven't noticed any boner problems. I still have a constant sex drive and still want to ejac about twice a day. Still annoying my girlfriend by the amount of sex I need. I guess overall I prefer that to ruining my dick, but I was actually hoping it would take a little edge off my horniness.

>taking methamphetamine precursor because you just can't stop eating and start doing cardio

Have fun with your heart explosion gains

Want to get ripped? Eat less, move more.

Idiots.

Shut the fuck up. Go waste time somewhere else.

YOHIMBINE

for real though, it's great. combine it with low intensisty steady state cardio for an hour.

oh yeah don't do it in the morning either. basically wake up, take it, go for an hour walk. then you can eat.

do it in the morning*

fuck i'm tired

was best stack i ever took coupled with 750cal def

>cant handle ECA
>slams DNP
enjoy your multi-organ failure there drug slammer

PSA: if you have to take a piss test, the ephedrine may very well make you false positive for amphetamines/MDMA.

Enjoy your early death, dumbass.

You only die if you're stupid. Now I said shut the fuck up and get the fuck out you bored fucker.

This kills the boner

Would taking l-arginine + l-citrulline with an ec stack be fine? I workout early so it would be morning walk, pills, workout.

So true, if I know the girlfriend is coming over, I basically can't take it.

Can I mix ECA with Yohimbine HCL?

I was thinking to do Y-HCL right after waking up and some cardio, then taking ECA at midday and in the afternoon

yay or nay?

FUCK no, retard

>ignore that if you want your heart to fall out of your chest

I take l-arginine daily(also take ec). Idk if it even does anything beneficial, but nothing bad has happened either.

Eca has less than a 1% metabolic boost you stupid shit.

Its literally just a "im a fat fuck please give me discipline so i can stick to my calorie goals" in pill form.