Are you abIe to meet these standards?

Do you have what it takes to be a S.O.?

Other urls found in this thread:

religionnews.com/2016/04/12/happiness-christians-nones-pew-research/
breitbart.com/national-security/2014/12/24/religious-people-much-happier-than-others-new-study-shows/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happiness#Happiness_and_religion
youtube.com/watch?v=EqVqJQyeMSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NO

>religious

>tall
5'10
>good hair
bald

tfw Jasmine, Danii and Gisele will never want me

>tfw Marvin

whose standards are theese and why did I meet them?

What does physically compatible even mean?

>friends with our friends
>friend approved
I'd rather be gay.

They don't want you to be a fat fuck.

Basically they probably want you to be in shape and into fat girls.

it means the sex is good. you click in bed.

it's a fairly common saying and the ";];]"s should have given it away

no

>whose standards are theese
a girls dorm hall
>and why did I meet them?
you're a tool

>tfw meet everything except colored eyes

Should I start wearing contacts? Is there surgery for this shit?

That's exactly what they want, a gay dude who isn't gay

i-is "Physically compatible" code for "big penis"?

a-asking for a friend

I have a girlfriend, and while we both have standards for each other and established thresholds, I would never give her a list like that. I would probably be unable to continue my relationship with her if she did.

i didnt ask for this.

Everything except that I have brown eyes and I'm 5'9.

Apart from having live goals, I meet most of these requirements. Too bad in reality life goals are the most important, lol.

fuck wait, it says wants kids. im rejected too then :/
oh man, but girls that are full of themselves is my thing...

>mysterious

>Religious
>Can dance

Welp I did my best lads

allahu akbar - you know the rest..

seriously i thought that too. and what is it with trustworthiness and faithfulness so far down the list?
integrity seems not to be worth shit nowadays

most of these are pretty damn subjective, dude

what's a marvin

You should always try to better yourself and be honest about your goals and ambitions, but Freud was a retarded cokehead. Don't let him get to you.

Most of these are meaningless buzzwords, but of the quantifiable ones I fit all of them besides colored eyes.

I wish I had such little self awareness that I could create a list like this with my "girlfriends :)"

No I am very underweight and not socially affluent

lucky for me its not too hard to get fuck whether I have to pay for it or get it from average sluts

Though I am scared about what will happen in the long term if I dont get affection. I believe it is actually considered a human need

The only things I'm lacking is cooking skills and being religious.

>kids , religion
NOPE
But I'm a girl who already has a s.o. , so I just find that list to be a bad joke.

>tfw 95% approved (and also rich) but still autistic and can't get laud

Its not just Freud user, my therapist has diagnosed me with schizotypal personality disorder .But I dont trust what he says.

not even close

No sane person makes absurd, randomly specific lists like that. Most people don't know what they want until they meet them. Lists like that only make you close more options off to yourself, instead of just experiencing what's out there and seeing what feels right

Freud was actually right in being the first to realize that what happens to use as children directly impacts how we handle the rest of our lives. He was wrong with the whole penis envy type cray cray

>rejected by a poster
Damn. I didn't come here to hurt. Fuck you.

Was that last bit supposed to be a joke?

I would say a person named Marvin.

Yes.

I have all of those except religious and dancing skill.
>entitled bitches are probably fat as shit, though

>kids
>religion
>can't dance for shit

fuck

>be religious
>includes satanism

What on earth does "physically compatible" mean?

Does it basically translate to no disproportionately large/small dick?

Some of those are contradictive. How can you be both goofy, trustworthy and mysterious ?

>tfw Marvin'd again

> religious
No thanks, I'll stick to my sluts until I'm 35.

>What on earth does "physically compatible" mean?
It means being a 10/10 while treating her like a 10/10 even though she's a 4-6/10.

>most of these are pretty damn subjective

REALLY?!

anyone who's willing to spend half hour every week boring his ass off in a fucking church to get pussy is just plain retarded

Philippians 4:13
>you a mad cunt brah

>all these people not #LiftingForTheLord
No wonder all y'all are so DYEL, you're not even getting them holy gains

>religious to some degree

I hate it when girls pull this "I'm spiritual but not religious" bullshit. Take your fucking pseudo-daoist new age bullshit and get the fuck outta here.

Goofy, has their life together, AND go with the flow personality.

So basically they want a millionaire... Who's also a simpering retard.

imagine a group of guys doing this for girl qualities

INSTANT SEXIST

also implying the girls who wrote this could live up to the equivalent of these standards

>religious
>includes Islam
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH top kuk

I'd convert to most Christian denominations and maybe even Judaism (woud rather keep my foreskin) though for a qt wife.

>basing your life off of fairy tales
Ill stick to reality tyvm. You can keep your big angry asshole in the sky

*tips fedora*

This list isn't demanding at all.

Contrary to what you guys think, a healthy person has all these elements in his personality.

Goofy--Means able to joke and take a joke. Basically what autists call "shit-testing."

Has their life together--Has some rudimentary chance of eventually attaining a middle class income in the future.

Go with the flow personality--Isn't fucking picky and autistic about every little thing in life. Doesn't constantly criticize other people/complain about situation and surroundings. Doesn't talk about politics/religion seriously.

Mysterious--Doesn't immediately pour out the inner depths of their soul to anyone who will listen. Here's a hint for you guys: EVERYONE has deep dark problems and a tortured conscience. Everyone was once an outcast/loser in some capacity in relation to some group. It's just that not EVERYONE is so fucking full of themselves as to think they're unique in that regard. Mysterious means having the dignity to keep your private shit private and only open up to people you've known for an extended period. Alcohol is no excuse.

this

>i want you to be religious but uncommitted to it enough that we can fuck and not have a serious discussion about it, but committed enough that we can talk about how God is good when things are going my way

But you guys do do this. You've had entire threads dedicated to this. The main difference is that males tend to concentrate on external qualities /looks vs. Females who concentrate more on internal qualities. Guys go around all the time judging girls on a 10 point scale, which IMO is even worse because you're reducing this individual to a single number that defines a personal taste of external qualities , not even getting to know who they are as a person/internally before superficially writting them.off.

Cunt detected. Shut up. Women's conscious mind's have no idea what they want so they just throw out a bunch of buzzwords.

I probably can't meet all of them but then again whatever hamplanet wrote this crap can't either

There's lots of good reasons to attend church besides meeting girls. In any case the point isn't the religious service itself. Try to enjoy the music and meditate peacefully during the service. The real benefit of churches is the networking opportunities. Try participating in little shit like the church golf tournament. Help out at the soup kitchen. Go to the coffee and donuts after the Sunday service. If there's an opportunity to be one of the lectors/bible readers during the service, take it.

The whole point is that lots of people attend church and they will see you. It's instant, easy-mode virtue signalling. There's a reason just about every business person and politician at least claims some nominal religious affiliation.

So what are these sluts bringing to the table?

A pretty face and a vagina?

Oohhh noooo! Its the dreaded infamous fedora meme that's been beaten into oblivion ! Run for your lives everyone! Or it'll eat your eternal soul and God will forever damn you to hell!

Whatever makes you feel better man, just trying to point out that the list isn't as demanding as some of the losers here think. It's also the reason why lifting for women is a meme. Kids around here think they have to be shredded to get bitches when in reality a healthy, well-adjusted personality and non-obese status is all you need.

>Mysterious means having the dignity to keep your private shit private
You're either a woman or a male with nonexistant test levels.

Literally every dude keeps emotions private. The fuck is mysterious about talking cars over how last night's soap opera made you feel?

Damn son, sounds like they hit a personal nerve. Mommy not love you enough as a kid or something?

>implying women doesn't do this as well

how old are you?

just imagine the women who wrote this list, do you honestly believe they're gf or wife material?

Find someone else to give sexual healing to then, you dip.

Well that's the whole damn point i was making you tard, that the list isn't demanding at all.

However I assure you that I have met people who are bleeding hearts and so desperate for human connection they forget to maintain composure.

You'd be 100x better going off somewhere to actually meditate. Meditation has been shown to have benefits scientifically, religion not so much.

religionnews.com/2016/04/12/happiness-christians-nones-pew-research/

breitbart.com/national-security/2014/12/24/religious-people-much-happier-than-others-new-study-shows/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happiness#Happiness_and_religion

So, they live with some dude named Marvin and are oblivious to the fact that they just shat all over him?

Actually once you have a healthy long term relationship, its normal to express mutual disclosure
>you must be a woman or a man with no.test
Ironic coming from a boy who's never had a healthy ltr. Grow up

what the fuck is an s.o.

Holy kek dude Marvin got absolutely rekt

>implying women don't do this as well
Look at the list they posted, obviously they don't. Theres no bullet point for "must be at least 7/10".
The "quality" of the women behind this particular post is irrelevant in context of my post. Guys oversimplify females into physical sexual beings, this is nothing new, where have you been since the dawn of time?

>Actually considering these rather than telling them to fuck off

Not gonna make it.

>he thinks any of those links are reliable sources
>doesn't realize how cringe worthy those names are
>doesn't know the first thing about writing empirically
I guess I shouldn't be surprised, coming from a religious nut and all

youtube.com/watch?v=EqVqJQyeMSI
Holy shit, are they unironically meming ? rofl

Significant other

colored eyes
>females

>Theres no bullet point for "must be at least 7/10".
>>must be physically compatible
What do you think that means, user?

Not Marvin or )( roommates).... wtf does that even mean?

the one above Friend Approved.

>t. Someone who discloses their "feels" to captive female friends
If you weren't too autismo to start a real relationship in the first place, you'd know i wasn't talking about men in relationships.

That video sounds like women know what they want much better than men do tbdesu.

What is a S.O?

they know a chad named marvin who lives with equally chad bros and they usually piss off the landwhales who wrote this
it's my guess

What that ? DFT Husband ?

>living life trying to find a qtgf who will never think you are good enough instead of finding a significant /bro/ther who will love you for who you are

Working in a jewelry store for several years I'll just say this...

I sold allot of engagement rings to dudes who just string these high quality high maintenance bitches along for a few solid years of primo pussy during college usually..
saying yes to all her and her families demands...

and then they ditch them and go live out some adventurous lifestyle.... or follow their career path in another state that pays more money.

you guys should do that. FUCKING DO THAT!
I command you.

pretty gay to be quite honest with you mate

I wish I was homosex sometimes.

I always felt that chaining a bitch down with a ring is such a fuking beta move, like nigga if you can't wrap the girl around you finger, move on, before she decides for what ever reason to pin you down with a baby as insurance policy for wasting her fucking time
Because sadly most of the girls look at the time in relationships as some sort of fucking investment and not just pleasant good time spend together sharing them

Good chemistry in bed, other anons already said this.

Compatible means that they're a good fit, not that they have to be Hercules. Moat sane people want someone whose somewhat similar to them physically, it causes less cognitive dissonance. Like fat chicks who say "you're too muscular ", it would make them.feel uncomfortable to be with someone so different from themselves.
>user doesn't know what compatible means

"No"

I'be actually been with my bf for 4+ years derperella. How about you?

>>user doesn't know what compatible means
> expecting us to know real life relationship normie terms
mate pls not in AM