Other Interests

Other Interests

Every real life Veeky Forums person I know is boring as fuck. All they talk about is their diet and training etc.Usually because they've just transferred their addiction from eating too much to posting their prepped meals on fb.

What other interests does Veeky Forums have? No, MMA/ UFC does not count.

Mine is astronomy. Pic related - current type of telescope I'm using.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vqMbs3RoI04
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gardening

Last weekend's haul

Mirin

I'm really into stretching my cock.

Airsoft, yes I'm a faggot.

Reading, philosophical/political debate, gaming, hunting, fishing, spirituality, music, sports.

I don't know pretty average stuff to be honest with you family.

Cars!

Here's my baby, supra twin turbo which I've modded to run on methanol and is as fast as a lambo.

I am a mechanic by trade, though

cycling, movies, work, school

Warhammer 40,000

English football. guitar. homebrewing and learning another language

I like comic books.

Dungeons and Dragons
nothing's better than having a few beers with the bros and throwing down dice for some MAGICAL FUCKING LOOT dog

nooice

I read manga online and play 3DS games.
once a week I go out and have a beer.

Thanks!

Yes, I love 40k.

I also am into fish keeping. Currently have a 20g planted tank and I'm beginning the process of staying a 36 bowfront reef tank. Shit costs major money, but it's the pinnacle of the hobby .

Acquiring general knowledge. Not super specific trivia question stuff just a general overview. To that end talking to people, reading widely, podcasts, youtube channels, etc.

recently got into 5e and i love ite. shame that im seen as a weirdo whenever i try to get people to play.

I read a lot of comic books and horror novels.
I also watch a lot of gory/spooky films/shows and occasionally go to affiliated events.

Other than that, I either go to a metal show or a club a/l once a week.

My life pretty much consists of library/gym/Veeky Forums/moshingordancing/work

Reading for the most part.

Just picked up Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson. Fantasy is quickly climbing to the top of my favorites by genre.

Pokemon Go is the latest thing
Cooking
Camping/Kayaking
Scuba diving
Geocaching
Reading
Shooting
DnD/Boardgames/Tabletop gaming (Aka the FLGS stuff)

Develop your confidence and yourself, people naturally flock to that shit. Anything partially active is up our alley.

Beautiful work user. what made you want to run methanol exclusively?

>firearms/shooting
>bushcraft
>vidya
>hopefully about to buy a taco so i can get into offroading

Besides lifting: Guns, Guitar, Conspiracy research and just recently Skateboarding.

Gunpla

Is this a penis stretching contraption?

>misc programming challenges
>bushcraft
>drumming
>vidya and weeb bullocks

Nothing special, but plenty to call up some buds and chill with...

Music, primarily as a bassist, plus sort of a film buff. I'm also a pretty big reader but I've fallen off on that lately. Play a good amount of vidya too but I don't really think of that as a hobby.

programming mostly, but been doing a lot less lately. work has been a fucking drain and killing my drive to keep doing it after work

How's the airsoft crowd? I've been wanting to get into it.

hell yeah i garden too

SWTOR

Less now cuz no new ops in over a year.

Guess now its doing NoFap and hitting on/banging girls with my test gains

It varies pretty wildly based on the stories I've heard. The place I play at is pretty chill as long as long as you follow the rules, as are the guys. But you always get obnoxious kids and try hard faggots. Pretty mixed bag but I think it's worth it.

reading, hiking, skiing. Looking into rock climbing for more summer fun.

Great book, waiting for the next is suffering. Check out. The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss.

comics hiking punk shows and drugs
except im sober and havent been to a show in 2 years
holy hell im boring

Esports/esports journalism. I'm currently working on developing a portfolio to break into the scene. Use my free time to write about and practice Melee. It helps that tournaments are basically adrenaline injections

Playing the piano.
>tfw no one expects a muscular guy to play a piano

Skateboarding
>mfw people look at me like I'm trying to be an edgy manchild when I tell them I skate.
It's fun as fuck and theres no limits regarding how to do it correctly. Unfortunately not a great way to impress women because of the stigma attached to skateboarding by faggot kids.

Hiking - I'm a postman so walking in urban areas is what I do all day every day, nice to get out into the country.

Cycling, kayaking and learning electric guitar with this software:
youtube.com/watch?v=vqMbs3RoI04

>being this pleb

>being a manchild

I used to stream Street Fighter. I also intend on becoming an actor in the future.

>Reading
>PS4
>Walking & Photography
>Chilling with my Fiancé