Where do I buy steroids Veeky Forums? I live in Texas and I don't know anyone that sells them

Where do I buy steroids Veeky Forums? I live in Texas and I don't know anyone that sells them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KMAPwbzmMX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you drive across the border and buy them in mexico and shove them up your ass back into the us...that simple

I laughed at this until I remembered... Oh yeah, I actually did this once.

I live in Texas but I can't help you

Same I live in Texas too. Already finished my first cycle. But I'm not going to tell you because nobody ever told me. It's a right of passage.

A right of passage?

>right of passage

right isn't the same as rite.

its a right after passage. take the right and find a guy on the street. hell hook u up

Go find Jason Blaha in Cypress. His female girlfriend has connections to illegal drugs and his friend J Parker "coppertopp22" O'Rourke regularly goes on tranny tours to se Asia, where drugs can be obtained.

A warning though, he has the right to shoot you 15 times in the chest if you're bigger than him

tijuana is an awesome place

JOKES ON YOU ALL I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

Ever heard of Google? Seriously dude, you don't even need to go darknet to find the stuff.

lol this whole board is retarded i realised, fuck you guys

I suppose I should look harder.

eroids will tell you which online sellers are reliable

reddit

Try a locally owned supplement store mine sells pro hormones because technically they are legal

>HEHE GUYS I KNOW WHERE THE ROIDS ARE BUT NOT TELLING, RITE OF PASSAGE! HAHAHA

I hate retards like this which coincidentally is every single roider.

Just go to eroids

Drive down to Delray, Florida and ask someone to introduce you to The Spaniard. Once you locate The Spaniard ask him for some of his skittles.

youtube.com/watch?v=KMAPwbzmMX0

Revolting dubs