/fraud/ general

Steroids general

Previous

in for qt

jb fl bf

Aw yus. Just ordered a bunch of dick meds to I'm veiny and hard as fuck. Based chinaman

jbflgf

JB FL gf

Dude on that three letter board has tren e for $35. I kinda wanna get some to help my non existent libido.

Where do I buy steroids? I'm in Texas

So close.

Today was so fucking manic, I was way overstimulated from the Zoloft. I was segueing from Six AM lyrics to John Mayer, Three Doors Down, Tupac, Tom Jones, Maroon 5, Coldplay, Carl Carlton, Soundgarden and I can't remember who else all while being energetic as fuck at work and dancing wildly with no discernible style. I was pretty much a loud faggot all day, joking around with people constantly and the only person there that didn't like it was some dyke bitch I work with, and that's just how you know you made it to alpha male status.

I'm getting kind of concerned though that my dose of Zoloft is too much or something, I was way too overstimulated at work most of the day, I kept exhaling like I did too much molly or something. I fucking love what this stuff is doing as far as my personality, contemplation and reducing social anxiety, but I feel like I'm on a medium-high roll half the time. I don't know if I can take this for very long.

you have to start off slow
try your gym's post workout protein exchange in the showers first

please user

No you please user.

Replace it with 3cc plastic pussy ed

Online.
Visit lots of roid forums and read lots of reviews, always apply more salt if it's a review for a source on that forum

I don't have my 3CC hat anymore though...

For real though, I don't need no plastic pussy, jerrykins. I need a viable womb to birth my progeny.

Most of the time I see cheap tren like that, I look in the anecdotal review threads and see people susprcting it's underdosed or bunk.

Is it easy to get a prescription for HGH from pic related? I'm 5'10 but I have no body hair and I think my test is kinda low.

You just don't know you need one yet.
Put it on a daki of lily.
That's all you need in life

Get a blood test

What the fuck can I do about tren gas, i cannot stop fucking farting like every 30 fucking seconds

>can take 1g of test or tren, hair is thick as shit
>take just a vaby 300mg dose of either mast or winny
>hair temporarily thinning*(no shedding just becomes thinner and slightly exposes a small spot anove my left ear)

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

How can i get that super good and hard look if dht derivatives fuck my hairline somewhat

More tren

Jerry, I'm gonna need you to start taking Zoloft.

Jerry what is a good price for tren or test, I'm not talking online average I mean what you would consider a fair price

Does eq give you that hardened pump look that winnie gives?

Might buy a bunch of test 250 eq 200 blends

Fix your diet

Brick in here? Definitely interested in your new program

Like 35-45
25-35

But I'm out of touch with prices since i homebrew lol

I will if you get a plastic pussy

Show me the prescription first and I'll order an onahole of your choosing.

Ty based jerry

I don't cycle (yet), but until I plan to b&c I'm only looking to run gear once or twice a year and have time off in between. So I want to know if I'm getting fugged right from the get go and should just consider full time fraudster

Deal.
I'm going to hold you to that.

How do I get a prescription

I'm say just cruise but I'm biased
the biggest cost is the ancillaries

his test estimates are pretty good but the tren ones are low. don't expect too much good stuff below 50-60

>How do I get a prescription
Just go to your GP, I'm sure they'll be more than accommodating once you explain your situation.

my diet consists of brown rice, oats, chicken, vegetables, and now a banana + whey protein when I am out of chicken.

Sounds exciting.

those short haired ugly girls you post are one thing I didn't miss

Oh but JJ usually preaches digestive enzymes. Maybe probiotics too or just eat yogurt and drink kefir.

I'll fight you IRL faggot.

>Those bangs.

Come on chief, I know you've got better.

Yeah right
When I was trying to get trt a doc said you should visit a therapist.
Fuck doctors

It's more the eyes on that one, but I don't see how the face is bad.

Sheeit, my GP scribed them to me and I wasn't even complaining of any depression, only chest pains. TRT is a complete other story and you know it. Stop making excuses and get on that Sertraline, you pussy.

tfw weak jaw

implants

These new anime shirts look pretty decent

Ntb

Time to pick up some chicks

Your GP is a quack pill pusher

it's not just the side of it, although that is narrow too. my whole jaw + chin is fucked up from growing up with fucked up hormones (very low test).

In the diagram I attached mine is basically the 2nd one exactly. Even with implants could it ever look good?

their mt2 is working for me.

maybe eca cancels out the mk sides?

What show are those lolis from

if you're on eca why are you bitching that you don't have fucking hunger retard

cuz i just spent $on fake shit?

you are on an eca stack... which suppresses appetite... and you are complaining that you don't have increased hunger...

thanks for explaining

but hgh does burn fat if you can avoid stuffing your face

not that it matters since i probably took chinese rice powder

>Your GP is a quack pill pusher
Talk shit about my short-haired QT GP again and I'll fuck you up IRL while singing a dope ass Tupac lyrical cover of some gangster shit.

>just threatened jerrykins with bodily harm
how to know your short hair fetish has gone too far.

Should I start stacking tren with anadrol?

Probably yes.

anything that's fraudy from bb.com store?

>test boosters
>estrogen blockers
>pro hormones
>growth hormone boosters

anything that's worth the price?
anything that works as advertised?

girl just now was so bad i had to jerk off into her mouth

why are girls so bad at everything?

ive only been with 1 girl who knew what she was doing and she was too chubby to keep

>ive only been with 1 girl who knew what she was doing and she was too chubby to keep

lol 90% of the time this is what happens

I've found that 69ing your brains out with a girl is the best way for her to get better

i love jerking off on my bitch tho

I haven't cum from a hand job or bj since I was like 16
Actually the last girl that did anything more than get me hard from that shit was chubby too

Might have to get a chubby girl to suck me off again, I have forgotten what a good bj feels like

>psmf on just a cruise dose of test
>easiest shit in the world, don't even feel hungry

>>>>>>>>>psmf on tren
>ready to rip peoples fucking throats out constantly
>can barely keep my eyes open let alone move, 0 energy

why

Because you're a retard for thinking you need tren on psmf you fucking retard.

i was bulking on tren e and decided to psmf really fast to drop a couple bf%. thought I would be fine at 12% but even though the tren isn't allowing me to get any fatter, i want to be leaner.

ester is too long for me to just come off. only doing it for 2 or 3 weeks anyway, just to drop a couple percent.

>ready to rip peoples fucking throats out constantly
That is a side effect of tren. I don't use tren without a high carb diet. Carbs are the bane of feeling shitty on tren for me.

whats u upt to

Yo I remember one of you taking MK-677 a while ago
Where did you get it from, keen to do a bit do I can heal a bit quicker

We've got a trip who sells. Should be getting tested soon before he makes it available. Need it soon too, snapped my shit up Saturday

Bumping with JBFLGF

Seconding this jbflgf motion

I used it while having an injury and it didn't do much as far as I could tell in terms of speeding up my recovery. It helps with strength and mostly getting a huge appetite though.

>hit PR on bench
>110 for 5 with no assistance
>did do 120 for 3 but I was too tired to have good form
Inb4 roiding for this
Inb4 I already bench twice that
Sure you do faggots, but I benched fuck all before now

My gf wants to try it now lol
She heard it can help with joints and skin and shit

I went from benching 65lbs to 225x5 in a year natty, and that's still garbage. You're seriously fucking awful.

you bench that much after a year of roiding wtf??? dude come on what are you even doing?

i'm genuinely curious what does your diet and training look like? i don't even care about the gear because it is irrelevant since you are making worse progress than natties

Already said inb4

Same as the screencap brick has of routine he recommends but less of the big 4 and more accessories

Should probably remind people I have a shoulder problem which prevents me using my right should properly kek
I prefer not having my arm drop out of the socket and go crunch

>110
Kg right?

Durr

I don't count anything that is garbage form
So I COULD have done 1 rep max of 140 but it would have been total shit and not controlled form like 110

All good then. I have shoulder issues atm and am just benching 4x10-8 just to keep the weight as low as possible. Doing 90kg currently and don't think I could go much heavier without going backwards in recovery. My OHP is laughable and makes me embarrassed at the gym

So 6 months in the gym
I've managed to get to 110x5 with controlled form

Considering I know a lot of people who lift and only 1 of them benches more than me,
I'm not even mad when anons talk shit

I've given up on OHP with a bar
My shoulder simply cannot take it
I got to a point where I was doing 80Kg but my shoulder was making crunching noises occasionally.

I easily do more on incline bench with Dumbells than I do flat bench with a bar

Does yohimbine HCL work to suppress appetite and is it safe to take it on gear? Don't have access to ephedrine in my shit ass area

I only do it because my physio said to keep doing the movements I normally do. I think I'm going to lie next session and say my shoulder is worse so I get a doctors appointment. Then I'll get a ultra sound and an x ray so we can finally know what is actually wrong. Plus I will get some more pain meds, chronic pain isn't fun

No
Yes I don't see why not
Pic related is all I really know but dnp is fine on gear and everything else like those are fine too. Ask again when brick or Alb are in the thread and you might get a more well informed answer

pinned for the first time lastnight, 500mg evrey week mon/thur

my fucking thigh is hella sore fuck....

how long before I start wanting to fuck everything I see? will this early into dose effect my cock?

absolute terrible needle anxiety, nearly fainted/threw up. tell me it gets better..are we all gonna make it?

You'll get use to it
I was scares of ed tren punning but now shit is fun and exciting. Just dont be a pussy

>pinned for the first time lastnight, 500mg evrey week mon/thur
Grats
>my fucking thigh is hella sore fuck....
That is what happens. You did research before you started right? You should know this before you started
>how long before I start wanting to fuck everything I see?
Depends. You should know this before you started
>will this early into dose effect my cock?
Depends. You should know this before you stared
>absolute terrible needle anxiety, nearly fainted/threw up. tell me it gets better..
Yep. Pinning is a on event for me now
>are we all gonna make it?
Yep

The first time pinning is always the worst regarding soreness. Your body isn't used to having chemicals injected into it. The second, or even third time, you barely notice it.

thats basically only way i was able to do it.

yeah i know its normal especially for virgin muscle and i prob went a little to fast even for 1cc
2-3 week but I wanted your guys opinions :/

thannnnnk you. I just wanted someone to tell me a bet time story so I can go the fuck back to sleep

I was just being a bit cranky mate but you knew the answers
Look forward to your 4th or 5th pin. Thats when I started to feel great

np bruv, looking forward to it.

Yeah having xrays really should have been the first step
What the fuck doc

I've torn my bicep where it joins in the shoulder before.
Part of the reason I have this horrible should problem.

Sounds like the issue I have with my shoulder. I stopped overhead pressing and bench pressing with barbells, and use dumbbells exclusively. No more pain. I had to build a dip station at home though, because the ones at the gym are either too wide or too narrow, and they aggravate my shoulder pretty badly. Glucosamine and chondroitin have helped a good bit as well.

you need to get stronger friends

how long have you been on it?

im on citalpram and notice something similar but not as intense

that feel when you start your tren bulk and you get a shoulder injury. Come on mk677 heal that shit quick bruh

Lol
No
Urgent care is not for shit like that

pls pray for me senpais

>Doc please I need to be 6' by tomorrow.

Should've done more prehab. Shoulder dislocations work well for me and face pulls.

I usually just masturbate and cry to pictures of zyzz to fix it

Ive been sick once in a year pre tren
On tren twice
fucking insomnia and night sweats

yuru yuri (s3)

Would saggy balls be from high e2?