youtube.com/watch?v=nVaU1krWW_c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FMmAm6nYbHg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>fake tits
>probably fake ass
>dyel

Remove thyself.

is this girl actually squatting 20 pounds as if its a big deal? most smith's don't even have a bar that weighs anything either so whats the deal with this shit

no, she did not complete a single squat in that video

If your hamstrings don't touch your calves then you didn't complete the squat

>le entity of powerlifting doesn't squat meme
fuck off

Do I need to move my pelvis foward like she does at the top, or it's just to enfasize the whole "oh my god she's having sex" vibe?

dont try to learn anything from vids like that.

I have talked to a lot of people making some money with 'personalities' (Instagram bitches and guys, youtube stars, some Z-list celebrities), you know shit like detox tea, hoverboards, vitamin pills, clothes or some bullshit subscription for workout and diet plans.

Most of them are not natty. Even guys get butt injections. Some of them hire the same photoshop guy to edit their pictures before they upload them. They rent cars, apartments, watches, handbags and other luxury shit, take hundreds of pictures and videos so they can lead their followers to believe in luxury lifestyle for a lengthy period of time. I guess the most famous scam artist is Tai Lopez.

this vid is fapping material not informative content...

First, shave your forehead

Step 2 grow extra shoulder

>implying this doesn't make you think

youtube.com/watch?v=FMmAm6nYbHg

>those beautiful nipples
hngggg

I don't care about the bitch in the video but that lusty brown skinned chinese lady in the pic is top notch

spotted the fat blue haired tumblrette

nerds of Veeky Forums what alien species does this guy look like? Predator? Klingon?

THIS MAN sit because the old man has crotch itsch withc comes with the old age crotch rot fungus that he caught in church. it is alays the silent christians, silent but deadly crotch diseased.

>youtube.com/watch?v=FMmAm6nYbHg

Am I the only one who noticed that she has ass implants?

i thought the squat sponge is an ass implant

what sort of race is this mongrel?

type like a god damn adult human being so we can understand you, you fuck

sorry i dont speak syphilis i hungarian

English muthafucker, do you speak it ???

Disgusting skinny girl with out of proportion fake tits, ass and lips doing an extremely easy workout

I lost my shit to this, thanks user

then eat something you skinny arse african