Joining a biggest loser competition. Problem is I'm down 24lbs since march and don't have that much excess to lose

joining a biggest loser competition. Problem is I'm down 24lbs since march and don't have that much excess to lose.

Thinking of bulking up before weighin on thursday.

Ideas are:
1. lots of salt
2. lots of water
3. don't poo before weigh-in
4. eat as much as possible

Any other ideas for putting on a few temporary lbs? Can I get myself up 10lbs in 45 hours?

Inject ademantiun over your bones

Take creatine, drink pop too. All that sugar will help bloat you.

Cheating, I like it. Might as well take DNP once the competition starts.

Eat some papa john's a few hours before the weigh in. The salt from this will allow you to down about 2 gallons of water without immediately pissing it out, for an additional ~18 lbs.

so you wanna make yourself unhealthy so you can in front of a camera make yourself healthy again?

put rocks in your pocks

Are you Butters?

1.) Salt
2.) Creatine
3.) Sugar
4.) Water
5.) Get as constipated as possible
6.) Eat as much as possible

Lead squat plug

Not sure I'm willing to go this far.

why would you not? There is a starbucks gift card on the line.

It isn't the gift card, it's the spirit of competition. Boxers don't compete at their weigh-in weight either.

I made a post about this only a few weeks ago.

This was my battleplan:

>The night before eat 5 bananas and oats 500gr

>Weight-in morning drink 2 lt of water plus more oats.

>Dont pee or poo until the weight in

>Weight = 195 lbs

>Pee, fart and poo the whole day but it's worth it

>Weght myself that same night

>182 lbs

Im going to nail this shit.

>13lbs
good god man, That would be amazing.

Don't forget to consume vodka the night before your final weigh in to help dehydrate you.

I was gonna fast and hit a steam room. I think adding in alcohol would be a bad idea.

Since you've gotten several good suggestions on before weigh-in, here's one to keep for the final weigh-in. Consume only Soylent (or similar) for the last 72 hours. You'll lose several pounds as excess water is flushed out due to low sodium and lack of undigested food in the gut.

Though if your competition is anything like the one I won earlier this year, all you need to win is consistently lose weight. Most people give up after the first 4-6 weeks along with not bothering to track what they eat. Anyone from Veeky Forums is going to clean house with the general public.

I figure I can cut a got 8lbs by fasting and steaming before the weighin.

Quads witnessed.
Also, Creatine holds water, so you'll be heavier.

>Man dies from hydrogen poisoning trying to cheat office bet

avoid artificial sweeteners. They make you say shit like fiber

salt carbs, creatine, and water
go low carb a week before the final weigh in to get an extra 5-15 pounds of water off.

OP, gotta trust the quads

nah man you can take it, trust me