Tfw drinking alcohol heavily

>tfw drinking alcohol heavily
>tfw I now have man boobs and a gut

be careful how much you drink bros or your body will turn to shit in less than a year

I stopped drinking because I was sick of waking up and thinking about how much of a fucking idiot I was the night before.

I never had that problem, it's the massive weight gain that's making me cut down drastically on the booze

No shit dumbass

I got so big I got stretch marks from drinking beer every night for like 6 months. I gained like 80 lbs.

>tfw eating a lot of food
>tfw I now have man boobs and a gut

>putting your flag in the fridge

what kind of sick fucks do this

Typical American fridge

this triggers me, please stop

>6 months

Wtf were you drinking like 18 beers a day for 6 months?

i work in a brewery for 1year now.
can totally confirm OP

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

>80 lbs from drinking beer

You either drank a lot of beer or got awful drunk munchies and ate multiple burgers a day on top of the beer

that is rank mate

just average in america

>that one egg just chillin' on a condiment container

This

I drink 10 beer a day on average and haven't gained any weight yet and been doing this for almost a year

>drank a lot of beer
This part. I was drinking about 8 a day and just doing whatever I want. I have dat dank clinical depression and my life wasn't going so swell. This is me today at 2 days into stretch mark cream, 6 weeks and 10 lbs into cut. I'm 216 lbs and 5'11.

that isnt THAT bad desu atleast the fridge is clean

the fuck is wrong iwth you sort your fridge you munk

kek

that fucking can of raid in the middle of it

nice tits ;)

OP here and I look similar to you

LOL right? I didn't have any man books until I gained all this weight. It's one of the things that made me say "well godamn I better get on top of this."

>preppers

I've found that I've lost weight by going out and drinking every weekend. Probably due to the fact that I have no appetite the following days after. Still hitting PRs, although not as regularly.

Then do what I did and switch to only captain and diet coke. Only 8 oz at any given time at most unless it's a celebration. Buy an 8 oz flask to help pace yourself.

Iktf bro the man boobs is what made me get into fitness

>prepping with simple carbohydrates and sugar

>living through the apocalypse with constant diarrhea when the few sources of protein and fiber in his diet dissapears

Don't drink beer.

>I drink 10 beer a day on average and haven't gained any weight yet and been doing this for almost a year

holy fuck - are you 19 ? only young bodies can do that

That is the most unhealthy shit I have ever heard in my life. Enjoy dying at 40.

Protip: it's not the booze that makes you a lardass, it's all the shit you shovel in along with it.

stretch marks come from an excess of estrogen in your body, they aren't actually from stretching. Beer probably was the cause of the stretch marks though since beer has shitloads of estrogen.

No shit Mr dubs? Who ever would have guessed? But by that logic you could also say "it's not the food that's making you fat, it's all the beer you're drinking with it."

LOL who lied to you?

No they don't they come from gaining a lot of weight quickly

>beer has estrogen

>HIGH EST

Alcohol consumption is sin

Hops which get converted to estrogen

OP makes it sound like he's blaming the booze for getting fat, and while it can be pretty high in calories, it usually pales in comparison to all the snacks you eat while drinking.

Also, your logic a shit. Unless all you're eating is celery, in which case yeah, booze would be the most fat inducing part of your diet.

You do realize that a 6 pack (what most people drink to get drunk) is like 800 calories right? That's almost half of a 2000 calorie diet.

so just use myfitnesspal.

i you are alotted 1800 calories for the day - then eat 1000 and drink a 6 pack

Yeah, and it's usually followed by 1000+ calories of greasy, fatty snacks.

My coach says deadlifts wont build my forearms at all. What should I do to grow big?

You're telling me that drinking 800 calories a day for a while isn't going to make you gain weight?

No shit? It's still a problem with the fact that the person is drinking in the first place. The problem is still the booze. You can skip a meal all you want but it's not a healthy idea to skip vitamins rich food so you can get drunk. I think you and I agree, but are just saying different things.

>You're telling me that drinking 800 calories a day for a while isn't going to make you gain weight?

I'm saying that people rarely drink with nothing added to it, and then they think it's just the booze that made them fat. No shit you can get fat from booze, it's still calories, especially if those calories are above your daily norm. But, technically speaking, if you put those calories into you daily intake and you're still going at a deficit, then no, you won't gain weight. At the end it still just energy going in versus energy being used up.

Yeah but the main problem is the self-medication aspect. If they could just stop drinking then they probably COULD eat the 800 cals of greasy foods.

So if the end comes, you're going to finish your family off with diabetes?

they're all like that

>run out of diapers
>eat baby for protein

Either you are early 20s or bullshiting extremely, congratulations I to used to enjoy having no side effects Fat wise from drinking and drugs ...then 30s hit and grew tits and hank hill body that took me almost two years to work off...enjoy it while it lasts