Any other /bald/ bros out there, how do you shave your head without completely tearing up your skin?

Any other /bald/ bros out there, how do you shave your head without completely tearing up your skin?

Other urls found in this thread:

bernsteinmedical.com/medical-treatment/patient-photos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IM BALDING AND I HAVE ACNE UNDER MY HAIR WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO

wash your hair once in a while you filthy pagan

Don't shave against the grain until your skin is used to it- try a diagonal shave until you're ready for against the grain.

Also don't be cheap with your razor, get a decent one.

Change your blade weekly. I like cremo shaving cream. Shave in the shower with hot water to soften the hair. I've been doing this for 10 years and it works great on my ginger skin.

>Go to Tirupati South India.

>Get your head shaved by professional head shavers

>Offer hair to God as a form of you letting go of your beauty and ego.

>Be granted eternal gains

Just buzz it with no guard every 2-3 days you fucking moron

if you don't have male pattern baldness, don't shave your head. Hair >>>>>> bald

Same problem bro. Pic extensively related.

go to a barber shop to get your first shave so you wont end up looking like a fucked up flesh golem and you will see if you like your head bald. Anyway, this is how im going to do this one day. Until then im just shaving my head with raw hair clippers

Stop eating so much pre-packaged food...

>average brotips

Fuck off.

Baldbros roll
Evens replicate this image
Odds do push-ups

I've been shaving my head since I was 15. Never had skin issues. I usually just use clippers and buzz it every 5 days or so, but every once in a while I get on a kick where I shave it with a razor. I do it in the shower with warm water and the same soap I use to wash myself and never have any issues. I'm pretty good about moisturizing my head since it gets lots of sun.
Always with the grain, across, and against.

Pic is my bald ass for some baldbro motivation.

you are not even bald. You can clearly see your hairline and shit. When im freshly buzzed you can literally see that im bald and have no hair in the middle of my head. Thats why im thinking about shaving it with a razor. I used to shave my head once a week but now im shaving it every 3 days.

I have the same balding pattern, except I've been on finasteride for the past 4 months with no results. I'm giving it 2 more months, then shaving my head if it doesn't work.

>BEING BALD

ROFL. ENJOY NO FEMALE ATTENTION EVER. HAHAHAHAHA

We're all going to make it, peace be upon you brother.

NOT IF YOU'RE BALD HAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT YOU POOR SOULS.

no dick drama so far?

That's probably a week from having buzzed/shaved. I have a very clear defining line between the side of my head and the top/back. From behind and a little on high it's extremely apparent.

It's not a contest, user.

No, not even any side effects, I'm beginning to think this shit is a lie.

Being bald is great if you have a strong jaw and stubble. Everyone just assumes you're in the military or a cop

My hair is thinning just above the forehead (like the most frontal part of the hairline, and the rest is fine), but my hairline is kinda good.
I'm considering cutting it all off and getting over it. It's been bothering me for the last few weeks.

LMFAO KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT YOU HIDEOUS PIECE OF FAILED GENETICS.

When I shaved all my hair off at 18 and rocked bald for a few years I always used some kind of oil. Really thick stuff, you'll want to test different types on your skin first and see if it causes a allergic reaction before putting it on your head.
Olive oil, coconut oil, just see.
Also gets rid of dandruff and scaly head.

I wish bald people would just quit breeding. Fucking gross. When I see the shaved head with obvious bald spot on the crown I just gag.

KYS

THIS

HOLY FUCK YOU'RE ALL SO PATHETIC. NO GIRL HAS EVER LOOKED AT A DISGUSTING BALDIE AND THOUGHT OF FUCKING HIM.

You're balding, aren't you user?

I HAVE A FULL HEAD OF BEAUTIFUL BLONDE HAIR ACTUALLY.

Makes my head look smaller, which is good

>BLONDE HAIR
confirmed for balding

HAHAHAHA WHATEVER YOU SAY BALDY.

it's okay, I'm sure someone will have pity sex with you hideous bald freak

I fill my sink with shaving cream then dip my head in like a paintbrush. Rinse in bathtub/shower then repeat

LMFAO
>SO INSECURE ABOUT BEING BALD HE TRIES TO CONVINCE HIMSELF THAT THE GUY WITH GREAT HAIR ON HIS HEAD IS ACTUALLY BALD TOO.

IS BEING BALD A MENTAL ILLNESS?

>$0.05 has been deposited into your account

whatup, dont lift tho

>dont lift
People who actually lift dont have time to post memes on anime image boards.

People constantly ask me if I was in the military because I have a close shaved head and good posture. Like 3x per day

2spooky4me

Sali kinee sexy a..

You dont have to shave to look like that pic. Do 1mm cut with buzzer every few days.

Wear hats

cringe worthy

not bald or doing the challenge, just rolling

Probably keeping a short hairstyle will male it less oily.
Anyway, I'd go to a dermatologist so he can prescribe some shampoo or something

OP I've been doing it for almost 6 years now due to an injury leaving a scar on the back of my head and i can tell you this, shave twice. Once with the grain and once against. Best results with less skin tear. Use a lil aftershave or an alcohol wipe to clean your head after and just regularly wash so you don't get any acne

Coal tar shampoo, such as Neutrogena T/Gel works wonders on scalp shit. I buzz my head once a week with no guard. First time I did it I couldn't go out in public for a week. Sun exposure plus coal tar shampoo will keep you fresh.

I go to a cheap arab barbershop every 2-3 weeks and let them buzz my head. but it looks shitty after 1 week already...
how do I shave it alone?

Wat? I don't speak Pajeet

What kind of fucking moron needs instructions on buzzing their head?

Rub a pair of clippers over your fuckin' skull.

well I didn't want to get stuck with pieces of hair on my backhead, but I guess it's easy then

any that i had left cleared up after i went smooth

this

cheap razors will rip your scalp clean off. ive done that and now have 2 small patches w/ no follicles.

no shit, try head and shoulders. had itchy head skin and scurf too, shit actually worked after about 2 days and is gone since then.

D-Dan? Is that you?

>backhead

kek

what's your native language?

R u going 2 take the pic :^)

who else full, thick and luxurious head of hair, but shave anyway?

I use clippers once a week. Shaving with a razor is too labor intensive after 10 years of it.

german. hinterkopf literally translates as backhead, lol

I just buzz once a week with no guard, wash it maybe twice a week, rub in coconut oil if it gets dry.

I love it.

And so do, around, 2 in 5 women. Daddy issues, maybe, don't know, don't care.

Oh and here's a pic, come at me baldy haters, don't give a fuck.

interesting that english speakers complain when they have "forehead"

dyel?

i know the answer is "no."

i pity you all my brothers. And i shall take your lost hair follices back to valhalla, where they will roam free as they bless yet another speciment with these beautiful locks

>balding
>not getting on finasteride to stop it

I do but gains don't come easy at 6'4" natty.

>2016
>not shaving your backhead

I use an electric shaver and just do my face and head at the same time.

Remington MB320C Barba Beard Trimmer if you're interested.

Works perfectly.

You don't have acne, you probably have dermatitis.

Buy shampoo with ketoconazol in it.
Ask a pharmacist.

>looking at male family members
>not looking good on either side
>odds are I'll end up with the bigass forehead

At this point I just can't decide if I should shave it now and be done with it or save up for a hair transplant.

Let your barber do it.

Casper pls go.

Shave it the fuck off man its pooched

Youll look totally fine

I have a pair of these and just do my face and head every 2nd day on a 0. I could shave it but it's a huge effort compared to just running this shit over your head every 2nd day.

I hate going bald.. I use to have a lovely head of hair that I'd style. Oh well, better to shave it and accept it than look like a faggot in denial.

That baby needs to get on SS right this second.

Hair transplants are going to be dirt cheap in another decade or so, if you can wait that long.

Don't take fin, that shit is beta pills.

>a form of you letting go of your beauty and ego
please dont I've just barely convinced myself to let my shitty hair grow again.

>fin is beta pills

bernsteinmedical.com/medical-treatment/patient-photos/

Use shaving cream dumbass.

use a machine to shorten it.
then shave in the direction of the hair growth.
Never shave against the grain.

Just use clippers user, shaving with an actual razor irritates the hell out of your scalp and makes your head look as shiny as a freshly polished bowling ball

>bernsteinmedical

i use a headblade.
works pretty okay, occasionally ding myself up though.

Buy a decent razor bro; I use one with five blades.

Sauce?

Meh, i use cheap disposables every two/three days for months on end wirh no problems.

This is me, sorry the lighting was a bit off

I just trim. Easier and although i look 5 years older than i am, i still have more success with ladies now than i did with a full head of hair.

How come there's so many bald people in america , is there something wrong with your food?

>Being bald without a beard
I shiggy diggy you bunch of low test faggots

more pics of her

>flex uthor
more like Skinny Pete

>Had super thick sexy black hair up till 19
>Can tell I'm balding
>I haven't made it yet

It'll be ok once I make it, but it's not time yet. Hang in there hair, give me another year.

What the heck.