How do introverted Veeky Forumsizens meet grills?

I am at the point where I am getting mired. I caught a Stacy taking a picture of me on the beach, girls are always really smiley with me, and some girls even sent me lewd snapchats I was too autistic to respond to. I am too you g to go to bars, hate drinking, doing any drugs, and partying. How do I go about getting a qt virgin gf? The last girl I caught obviously miring was a known slut. I know tinder is a thing but I don't have a Facebook and I won't make one. Not even one only for tinder. The only social media I have is Snapchat. I will not go to parties, loud shit and big groups of people make me extremely uncomfortable, and I fucking hate the normalfags at parties. What can I, a robot who managed to become fit, do to meet girls, Veeky Forums?

Pic unrelated

go to church youth group and hit on the tweens

not a lot of attractive girl virgins older than 16, kiddo.

I used to go to a church youth group actually. A girl got caught fucking a nigger on the church bus on a trip once. The other girls are also all whores. A lot are also sjws, one organized a Bernie rally at my school. Now I just cant seem to buy into Christianity anymore, even though I'm not an atheist anymore either. Either way, that's beside the point. The point is even my church is full of sluts because I live in the most normie part of America.

you'll never meet them because like you they are a robot and have a hard time meeting people

best way to meet other nice people is through friends
if you don't have any.....

good luck

go Mormon, senpai

>some girls even sent me lewd snapchats I was too autistic to respond to

wat

you already won. pls respond

You can't, i'm introverted and not even fit. Friends try to help me out but i'm too socially retarded to even try.
Last time i send a message to a women she tells me that i talk like a salesman.
I'm goint to become a wizard.

Goooo awayyyyy

>I caught a Stacy taking a picture of me on the beach, girls are always really smiley with me, and some girls even sent me lewd snapchats I was too autistic to respond to.

Fuck, what else are you asking for? Do you want the girl to grab your cock and shove it in her cunt or what?

Find out about local events in the area. Go to them.

Meetup.com
Find a group/event that interests you, and go to it.

Meet people. Expand your social circle. You'll eventually meet qts. DON'T go out with the intention of meeting qts. Go out with the intention of meeting people, and the qts will appear.

They don't until they decide introversion is a meme and just say hi to her. Until then you're stuck banging sluts that only put up with your autistic ass cause you look good.

t. Autistic Chad

This. Become friends with non autists that have friends. Then become friends with their friends. If you're too young to go to bars and clubs you should be in college so join a frat or a club sport.

It was more than a month ago, a girl sent me one of her and her friend in bikinis in a hot tub, and it was a video. I opened it a week after she sent it, because my phone was broken. My phone was less broken now, and when I opened it I couldn't here the audio so I tried to turn it up. It didn't turn up the audio but it said "sorry could not record snap", so I guess I hit the trigger button to record it. I am afraid that it sent her a message saying I tried to record her Snapchat and now she thinks I'm a creep. Another two qts recently sent me a dual Snapchat, but I think they both have boyfriends and they almost certainly aren't virgins. I tried to respond but I was in the middle of nowhere with no signal so the snap didn't send, I forgot about it and now it's been a week.

why meet girls? keep improving and one will float into your orbit eventually, then you'll realize she's holding back your development and you'll want to leave her
just stay single and evolve

But I did have friends. They all wanted to party, and every other circle I tried to join also just wanted to party, albeit in maybe a different setting, but it was still the normal shit. That is all normalfags seem to care about, and I hate parties, and I mean I absolutely fucking hate parties. I don't want to drink and I don't want to do drugs, but that is all everyone else wants to do, and that seems to be the only thing Stacies care about. I don't even want a girl for pussy. I could have gotten pussy a long time ago if I really just wanted that. I just want a gf so I have something to do, something to wake up for, someone to talk to and love.

If I hate partying, a frat would be the last place to go.

Should I just embrace the fit wizard life and move to Japan?

Man I kind of want to just embrace wizardry but I need some social interaction outside the internet, family, and workout partners.

Moar pics of gaps plz

You sound a lot like me (in the robot sense, not the attractive sense) I get way less female attention than you. But i hate partying and only date qt girls who dont wanna go to lame, loud parties or go out drinking. Its harder to find them but heres where ive had luck.

>school
Sounds like youre either in hs or early college. High school qts were pretty easy to find when i was in hs, just join a club or do a sport/activity. I was in band and that worked out very well for me. If in college, youre gonna have a pretty hard time but if youre forced to interact you can feel them out and see if theyre sluts.

>work
Lots of sluts and degenerates worked with me, but since we interacted a lot i knew exactly who i wanted to date plus i got to see their work ethic. Get a job that young people usually get (lifeguard or fast food) chick fil a girls near me are pretty cute.

>volunteering
Most of the girls here will be your type, although usually not as attractive as ones met at work or school. Lots of girls like animal shelters, but i care more about food banks so maybe thats why i usually see uggos.

>tfw fell for the volunteering meme

There isn't even a single person my age where I work... At least it'll look good on my resume.

You OP? what are your hobbies? Volunteering is a great way to get out of the house if you dont have any. The food banks i volunteer at are pretty good at making your time there fun, and at animals shelters you get to play with the animals which is always nice. If you do have hobbies thats a great way to find people like you.

Yeah work has been either very helpful with girls or not at all. If you like your job keep it, especially if it pays well. If it doesnt get a fun job that young people work at. I worked at a department store for a while and the pay sucked plus it was all old people and no fun. Only one girl my age who was really cute, seemed my type, and had huge tits, but i had a gf at the time who came in often so we never even talked. My other jobs were almost exclusively 19-22 yr old girls that i got to flirt with to make the shifts go by quicker.

I volunteer for a used items place that works on donation. It's all old women who want to boss me around and give me their shit chores to do. Maybe I just got unlucky with the place, it was my first time trying volunteer work. I would love to get a chance to work with girls my age, even ugly ones just so I could get used to being around them. I need to stop living in isolation

Literally in the same boat as you minus the fit part. Can you post a pic of yourself so I can see what I should strive to work for? no homo

you meet them at work/school or through friends.

That's literally it.

also did I get a qt3.14 Veeky Forums?

>through friends

Met my gf on Veeky Forums. Been together 5 years now.

You don't have a facebook? Enjoy being accused of being a catfish/not being a real person or being a psychopath loser (only psychos and losers don't have facebook apparently, just google it)

No, I'm OP. My only real hobbies are browsing the Chans, reading, vista, and the occasional animu. I had a job but needed to quit for travelling. I can't get one now because I need to full time help out dad with house repairs. It's summer so no school right now, and I feel like I ruined my chances with all qts at my school, for a variety of reasons. My past job had some qts but most had bfs, or were sluts, only one was cool and I purposefully acted autistic around her because I am still not sure if I want to be a volcel wizard. My ""friend"" acted extremely autistic and creepy towards her, and although I wasn't creepy I feel like my reputation was tarnished by hanging around a creep. Probably going to online school next year desu.

She has crazy eyes

well if nobody else would want to hang out with you, why would a gf? Not only that, it's much easier and socially 'acceptable' to do things with friends where girls may be. Going to a bar with bros is more acceptable than going solo, for instance

Fuck off. If not wanting to be tracked by kikes in the most obvious way makes me undatable then I guess I'd rather die alone.

Honest to god if you're around the age of a college student and you're out of the house, start going to church again. Personally I believe in God, but even if you don't you can gain a lot from going to a (sain) church. Try to find one that pushes the New Testament because Old Testament laws were somewhat designed to keep people within social norm last in order to keep them safe (gays are bad, women are under men, bullshit like that). Usually the women at those churches are honestly good people who aren't nuts. You may not be able to get into their pants until deep into a relationship, but hey you may also find someone you can stand to marry. Up to you though.

Same dude I'm 20 pushing 21 so I've only got 9-10 years left until I push wizarddom. I'm hoping to have sex after that and become downgraded to a warlock tho.

Just suck it up and drink something non alcoholic at the bar. Guarantee you won't have that bad of a time once you're there and you don't have to hold back gains. Plus everyone will love you if you can drive

You've got a point. I may delete mine

oh are you introverted AND socially retarded? If so im afriad being near like i suggested girls wont help you. Only sluts will ignore your personality because youre hot. Im crazy introverted but at least when a girl talks to me i can respond without sperging out and know how to flirt. Im curious, how does one ruin their chances with every girl at school?
Anyway work on learning to interact and take advantage of learning to be handy with your dad, i wish mine taught me how to do house repairs. I have to rely on google.
I totally know where youre coming from. I have some ass burger friends that i wont introduce to a girl unless weve been dating a long time because their weirdness would cockblock me for sure. When you get back into school try to find a job away from everyone you know and make fresh connections. Having friends somewhere will make it easier to get a job but it seems your friends are poison for your love life.

I feel you, I'm in the same fuckin boat, I get mires all the time, cuz I look fuckin joocy, but idk where to meet people. There's no friends that live in the hometown anymore

Right, what if you are an actual atheist and don't want to marry a Christian?

Tip your fedora at every woman you meet. If she tips hers back, marry her on the spot. That's how atheists court.

The thing is, that one girl who my creepy """friend""" weirded out is going to be in the one club I'm.in next year, which is the only place I meet people, and will probably tell other girls I'm a creep, even though I'm not.

m8 introverts is in right now. idk how you're fucking this up. get into music or literature and hit up that scene
stay away from shitty night clubs unless you're rolling with somebody who is "alpha".

Landed my gf at the weekly shitty poetry readings(slam poetry) at my university. I was immediately spotted out because I always came in my gym clothes but read majority of the shit they did. got a date after the 3rd time going. one of them walked up too me and started a conversation.

I do read a lot, kind of getting away from philosophy because it is almost a waste of time now, but I'm an actual fucking introvert. Being an actual introvert is not in right now. Being a pseudo intellectual sorry is what's in. Normalfags pretending to be depressed is in. Having crippling anxiety and being a sperg who hates social gatherings is not in, I can tell you from personal experience.

Live in a city? I don't even know any young religious women.

Yo, i'm not a Christian but big respect to you. You are polite and wrote a nice, honest response to someone and its refreshing when you get so many annoying Atheists on here claiming to be better and smarter than religious folks but really acting like 12 year olds trying to be edgy and insulting eachother all the time.