How much do I need to lift to upgrade from Beta + to Alpha -?

How much do I need to lift to upgrade from Beta + to Alpha -?

Ottermode
But at that point it's mostly about charisma

Gamma+ masterrace

I am a delta.

I am good for intellectual discussion though.

how do I go from omega- to alpha+, help me out

monetize Sonichu and then just let the money do the talking

SS+GOMAD

According to what I'm reading here you want to stay on the + side of things.

Gamma+ here, can confirm. I swear it's akin to hacking.

>Alpha friends
>They respect you for you
>Acutely focused on ideological and intellectual betterment
>Selective in romantic and non-romantic partnerships, leading to the most beneficial outcome for both parties involved
>Social interaction is trivial and comes easy, even when spaghetti is present due to natural charisma (thank you based DnD rolling skills at birth)
>Often relaxed and laid back
>Receive gifts and compliments from people you've recently met

This is one of the less autistic alpha-beta analyses I've seen. I'm a combination of Beta+ & Gamma+. I think that I can make it to Alpha+ soon.

The thing is, most Beta+ will stay that way, while Gamma+ has the most opportunity to get to Alpha+. The 'leaders of society' you see usually were never nice guys doing moderately well. They were either focused on bettering themselves, or were always alpha.

Most successful people you'll meet are Beta+. The loud guys at the gym are Alpha- and will nevr make it to Alpha+, mostly because if an Alpha- had the ability to make it to Alpha+, he'd already be there. I like to think of them as poor alphas, like the jacked mechanic who fucks the hot retail lady.

Beta-, Gamma-, and Delta- will do much better if they adopt a constructive & positive mindset.

Best way to think of Alpha+ is to picture James Bond, Danny Ocean, or Rusty Ryan.

How fucked am I? Seriously, I see bits and pieces of all those traits in myself at different times.

beta negative here, can relate on everything i read on the description hehe xd

You sound like a normal person. Gamma+ for you

>I'm a combination of Beta+ & Gamma+. I think that I can make it to Alpha+ soon.

You're just a delta faggot

>Looks up to and aspires to be like an Alpha+ I know
>Acknowledges my own ineptitude in social situations and personal shortcomings
>Sometimes overcommits to recreational pursuits that are generally socially acceptable
>Sometimes goes out of my way to help people too much
>Prefers small social settings
>Making steps to change myself

I have some of the weaknesses lower on the list but some of the strengths higher on the graph. Where do I fall here?

omega+ just fucking kill me

Gamma+ with zero wish to become anything else.

Omega+ Here.

Ready to give up. I'm well aware of these choices, of what I run from, I don't have the will to do anything significant, it feels like I can't, like I can't concentrate and that every effort I make is futile
>inb4 muh depreshun
>inb4 muh anxietayyy
Pretty sure I'm just a complete fuck up on meds. I think if I remained oblivious I would have been Beta - at best.

A true gamma+ wouldn't feel the need to validate himself you fucking omega- faggot

Mfw 6/7 of these are actually true for me

I really, really, really want to be an Alpha+

beta + through and through lmao

Beta+
If I wasn't literally made of spaghetti I could possibly be Alpha+, but I'm really not sure. It'll never happen, anyway, so I don't think about it too much and just focus on changing my body since there's little I can do to change how others react to my actions. All I can do is change my look/actions.

tfw somewhere between delat+ and beta+

gamma+ master race here

anyone else B+?

I feel like I have the potential to make it but I never will, if only from anxiety and self-sabotage

gamma+ here
>tfw too smart too lift

ye m8

i'm also friends with a lot of alpha + guys who are trying to teach me :^) maybe one day ill make it

>tfw want to be gamma+ but likely just a gamma- in denial
I don't think alpha was ever in the cards for me, but I'd be satisfied with a gamma+ existence

Lmao

>Gamma+ here

Whoever made this is fucked in the head.

Please tell me the people who repost this shit image are baiting.

Quite frankly, this kind of ethology isn't really useful. Confidence and emotional maturity are more transitory than the OP image makes out. One of the reasons It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is a great character exploration is because of how balanced it is toward social hierarchies. Dennis and Dee represent the upper-middle class. Luck, vanity and connections allow them to be on top, allow for increased confidence, but also makes it so when their status is undermined or threatened they turn into children. Mac represents the lower-middle class, he basically just made it by having some desirable traits and enough luck and connections to get carried by Dennis. His ideological commitment to Dennis grants him financial support from Dennis.

Then we have Charlie, the lower class, but also a stereotypical 'starving artist'. He's creative, has a lot of potential, but due to a bad set of circumstances and the myopic nature of the classes above him all the work is delegated to him. He abuses substances, often making his situation worse, but as Vonnegut once wrote "The world outside was so ugly they would abuse substances to at least make the inside world beautiful". He's mistaken for a retard when really most of his idiocy can be explained by a lack of formal education, and he excels at music, a creative pursuit often attributed to natural talent.

And Frank? He's the 1%. No, really. He's so rich he doesn't need to worry about looking good. He's what people call 'old rich', wealth that was earned rather than inherited, and he earns it by having very little ego, a good work ethic, life experience and a willingness to do things most people would find distasteful or immoral. Since he's so rich money doesn't work as a goal for him, rather, he just wants to have fun. He has a soft-spot in his heart for the lower class, and relates to them more than the new rich and the middle-class trying to become new rich, thus he supports the lower class financially (welfare state).