FUCKING HELL

FUCKING HELL

I HAVE ARMY SELECTION IN A MONTH AND I KEEP GETTING SHIN SPLINTS EVERY FUCKING TIME I RUN

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO???

I have the shins of a 90 year old woman

Lose weight

I'm 5'10 160lbs

STRETCH MOFO

I DO

unfortunately...nothing. shin splints are your bodies way of telling you youre doing too much, too fast. you need to rest and heal, then gradually begin running again to get yourself used to the impact of running. meanwhile, try swimming, rowing, elliptical for low impact cardio

I had shin splints for about 3 years, couldn't treat it no matter what I did. Still get it from time to time but not so often as before.
I used to play football(soccer) and got my knee injured pretty bad. Didn't run for a year and when I started to kick again I started to have these splints that are motherfucking hell and unconfortable.

Describe your stretch routine. If it lasts less than 5 minutes you're a piece of shit.

Walk around with your toes pointed in the air. When your sitting down tap your feet until it burn and do it a little more

Sitting on my shins like pic related and doing calf raises

tap my feet?

You obviously aren't meant to run

Forget about the army bro

Yeah like raise your toes and keep heel planted. Coaches had us do these for track if we had shin splints as well as other thing mentioned

>Can't run w/o getting shin splits
>Thinks he can run with an up-to-100 lbs rugsack on for half-marathon distances daily

Don't worry m8

They let anyone in US military

Titanium implants

You did too much too soon and you're running on the balls of your feet. Shin splints is basically tedonitis on the anterior tib. You should be landing with the heel first. Take two weeks break and start again...Army isn't that serious. Just jog slowly too. Also your stretching routine is complete dogshit. You just sit like that and do calf raises. Nigga there are like 10 things to do, but that doesn't fix shin splits however you should be flexible for the military though

What stretches should I do

when u run, land on the middle of ur foot not ur heel & try not to go too fast and over stride same if ur going downhill or up

also, it could be u have no arches in ur foot
i had shin splints and doctor gave me some insoles that helped a lot

Mechanical/nano augments

tib anterior exercises

forefoot strike

FUCK

I'm such a piece of shit

I concur

maybe drink milk and take calcuim pills?

This is wrong
this is kinda right. Land on the middle/front of your foot, keep your knees bent and keep a fast cadence. Your shoes might also be a problem

Poor pepe

Why the fuck did you sign up for the army in the first place, you idiot

What's the year again?