Is 17% body fat too fat to see abs or what?

I want visible abs

abs is visible at 17% if you work abs.

>inb4 abs made in the kitchen meme

abs to an extent are part diet but you still need to work them to make them bigger like any other muscle group

I'be seen 2 different doctors and a gym dietician and all 3 tell me that this shit on my stomach is lose skin from losing 65 pounds in 5 months, are they legit or what? Also if it is skin how am I ever gonna see abs?

yeah senpai they seem right. Thats a lot of weight in little time, nice job on that brah.

You shouldn't worry about abs and you should instead worry about getting rid of the loose skin surgically. That skin is probably blocking abs from being visible.

Can you get a frontal pic of it like in a mirror or something?

We're all gonna make it

oh thats nothing brah. you dont need surgery. just keep lifting and doing cardio and you'll be fine

Also I literally just had dinner so my guts a bit bigger than usual

Depends on how you carry fat genetically but id say 17% is a no go for visible abs

That's definitely loose skin, your abs will never see the light of day without horrible expensive surgery (and even with it, probably still not, and you'll have hideous permanent scars) Welcome to my world as an ex-fatty :(

Basically everyone tells me that if I bulk enough it will fill in the skin, I'm already seeing it in my arms and they were fat too

HOW ABOUT YOU FOCUS ON WHAT YOU SEE IN THE MIRROR INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON NUMBERS???????

Because when the last time you werent fat was pre middle school and your a college sophomore now it's hard to remember what it feels like and looks like not be fat

dude u look really great i can only see the problem in the one where u are grabbing it, lift hard and eat well amd i will be good to go in a yeat i promise

You will never have normal looking 'abs' sorry mate, better focus on being 'strong' like half this board

Visible abs (without doing serious ab workouts) will generally only start for form around 15% they will become defined sub 14% and will be completely detailed by sub 12%.

Is the zyzz routine extreme enough for abs or no?

This isn't necessarily true. What was your starting and ending weight. Mine was 236 and I ended up at 168 at my lowest and there was no loose skin. It has to do with the proportion of your mass to the mass lost. If that's half your body weight it's most definitely loose skin. If that was only 25-30% you're probably fine and bulking up with lean muscle will definitely help that

350 and 170, there is no hope for me unfortunately

I was 307 in August 2014. 270 in February 2016 and now I'm 207-211 (not sure) also the woman at the gym mea sured me with callipers and said I was 15-17 % because two different systems said two different things so she averaged and said it it was like 16%

You aren't me

Yes I am

You aren't OP

Just keep working abs cut a small amount and keep at gym. You'll be fine.

How many pounds should I drop?

If you're still young then put lotion on it and keep your skin healthy. Should tighten up fine soon if it hasn't already

lol, no it wont.