What are you guys working on to upgrade your lives other than lifting? Any other life goals?

What are you guys working on to upgrade your lives other than lifting? Any other life goals?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sdmistress/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post template

this

nothing?

Do you not know what a fucking template is?

kek

Working on my credit score, working on a game and comic, paying off my car, reading more, looking at houses, etc.

I posted one, jeez

nice.

what are you doing to further you goal of working on a boat? i ask because i also want that.

I want to be a longshoreman, I already operate heavy machinery at my current job and I'm trying to get an interview in soon.

Is this the pretend thread? I-I'm in the right place, right?

sorry mate, your goal wife only likes black boys

It was supposed to be realistic and attainable shit.

Who would really wanna look like Arnie though?

keked so hard

What the ever living fuck is wrong with you?

LOOK AT THAT BODY.

LOOK AT IT.

Its the epitome of all that is human. To achieve such form through consistent work and discipline. He has wings, user. WINGS.

I can't just look the other way when I see bodies like this, I simply look on in silent admiration. Those modeling competitions with the spray tanned super low body fat anal steroid injecting try hard lifters can only hope to one day come close to The Arnold.

Realistically this is me.

summer get ye gone

Yeah, never found him all that great...it's good for an action movie but other than that?

Oh, then apply that logic to everything else in your life user : ^ )

A giant ass is good for what? Certainly not good for proper penetration. A large house isn't good for your expenses. That gas guzzler isn't helping either.

We do these things to find meaning for our self or our own pleasure, we idolize such things because they are testaments to human feat. You can't shrug it off as an "eh, that's nice", because he's a walking head turner. He's a walking "Oh SHIT". Same thing applies to any master of a skill or craft, like a musician who composed a wonderful piece, or an artist whose captured what they believe to be the essence of life, something awe inspiring and head turning.

user... do you even lift?

>no sons to do shit with like lifting, sports, fishing, hunting, working on cars
I feel bad for you tbqh

agreed

I don't want friends or sons to do that with. It'll just be annoying and in my way. I want to just enjoy myself and my own hobbies alone, some things with my wife, and I want to somewhat spoil my daughters but raise them in a more manly kind of fashion, teach them to fight a bit, subsist if necessary, etc.

not the same guy, but Michaelangelo's David in my opinion is more aesthetic than Arnie's, however Arnie's is more impressive I'm just sheer size

I like that too. I wanna have a tough daughter than can hold her own as good as any boy and I'd want her to be mean as a fucking rattlesnake.

>implying you have to spend every second doing your hobbies with your kids
c'mon user

i like this better than the other one.

ive had my heart broken too many times to be picky about the wife option, it just doesn't feel right.

not sure if I want kids

I agree with you on this. Its something else I mire intensely.

That's pretty much what I want for my kid. Benefit of being a girl, and tough as nails.

I'd rather be the only guy. Talking to people is just fucking annoying. Makes it worse if I had a son. My wife is my wife I mean I'll fuck her and talk to her, etc. My daughters, I'll be kind but tough to, but my son? Ah. Doesn't sound like much fun, I don't want a friend in my son. I like being alone.

>used college whores
>overpriced Veeky Forums garbage
11/10

Okay, new template then

You don't have to be friends with your son. My dad was never my friend and he was usually quiet and stoic around me, almost never talking if he didn't have to. He never said stuff just to be funny, we never had any silly moments, but we did stuff together like fishing and stuff and he taught me everything I know about cars, plumbing, electrical, gas, etc. and now I can fix anything, plus I have some nice hobbies that he taught me. My dad wasn't the life of the party, but I respected the hell out of him and he was a damn good father. I don't feel like it would be the same if I was his daughter instead of his son.

Sounds like a good dad to me.

i like fit blonde girls,
i like dressing in that garbage

also, im not poor.

who's the cunny bunny?

twitter.com/sdmistress/

Hey guys! Anyone know how to fill out these 'templ8s'? Thanks in advance :D!

>tfw starting to realize that I just want to sit in a glass box and earn a half a million dollars a year

Gr8 pics friend! I am 'mirin' your choice in housing, clothing, vehicular transport, and body choice! Keep it up little buddy! Also, do you like my "trip"? Or should I make it more random? xD

Past 20 but I need to get my teeth straightened and finish school.

I like how David looks too.

Want to give my future kids better than what I had

one day...

meant to write captain under carrier

Holy shit I am dying

> LE MAN WITH A SON!!! AND A FAT WIFE!!! XDD MUHH LEGACY h-heh KID YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND...
> LE MANLY MAN BEARD WITH TATTOOS AM I RIGHT REDDIT?XDDD

* TIPS FEDORA *

Aahahahahha you fedora virgins are HILARIOUS!

LIKE IM LITERALLY DYING OVER HERE REDDIT XDDDDD THIS IS THE FUNNIEST POST IM L-I-T-E-R-A-L-L-Y DYING OVER HERE, GUYS!! HAHAHAH XDDDDD LOOK HOW MUCH FUN IM HAVING WHEN I BROWSE Veeky Forums, YEAH IM PRETTY FUN GUY ;)

y u want b tricep??

Literally all cancer.

finishing college, getting a GF/wife, landing a decent job, and having a decent house.
I don't want a mansion or supermodel wife since both of those will probably end up costing me a shitton of money.

A V E R A G E
V
E
R
A
G
E