What is the superior fat source for test production, coconut oil or egg yolk?

What is the superior fat source for test production, coconut oil or egg yolk?

Anything with cholesterol, as it's the precursor to testosterone.

Egg

I 2rd egg. It's a nutritional powerhouse and contains HDL cholesterol which lowers LDL.

This is actually true

You learn something new every day brehs

what the fuck, I've got cholesterol of LDL: 213 and HDL of 70, doc told me to eat max 2 egg yolks a week. Did he fuck up or do I still cut out the yolk?

Neither would do anything

Cholesterol (in your blood, not in your stomach) is the precursor to testosterone and estrogen but there's no reason to think the more you have, the more is synthesized. It's a rate-limited process.

It contains all forms of cholesterol and normally results in increased LDL

You sure that 213 isn't your total cholesterol? An LDL of 213 is off-the-charts horrible

youre fine, sugar and starches are what cause heart attacks not cholesterol

Go be stupid somewhere else

insults are your last resort, when your belief in 1950s troll science by the nut job ancel keys is destroyed

>it's OLD science, I'm down with the NEW science
>the rest of the science community just hasn't CAUGHT UP like I have

You've never read a study in your life

Oh shit, my bad, just went to check the results again

Total: 235
HDL: 145
LDL: 70

thanks bruh, and here i was for the past few months thinking I had dog shit cholesterol

Doc also said that most cholesterol is heredity and even if I do get my diet and exercise up, it'll still be borderline bad

Hmm, ah fuck, I do love rice and bread (whole meal) with my food though, any rough ratio to go by?

Everything in moderation? I mean, too much of anything is bad, so the studies could be showing both sides of the same thing.
Too much sugar and starch is bad, too much cholesterol is bad?

there is no need to be upset.

being scientifically disproved is not a good reason for shitposting

That feel when high sex drive (can bone infinite times)
Always tired
Shit gains

Am I low T with high L

Post whatever article you think disproves mainstream cardiology and I'll show you why you're mistaken

>Shit gains
totally nothing to do with training like a retard, and everything to do with your genetics.

>2rd
>turd

xD!

>Lipid hypothesis

Yeah that's what I said

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitch?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is a strong jawline an indicator of high test?

No, it's an indicator of low fat around your jaw

I can confirm that saturated fat causing heart disease has been so thoroughly debunked that it's not even taught in med school any more, like the other guy said go be stupid somewhere else

Or good jaw gains

>I can confirm

Well I'm convinced

Wrong. A shitty diet high in transfats, vegetable oil, processed carbs etc while low in fiber, micros, O3 causes disease

How about a diet high in a bunch of unhealthy shit like processed starch, sugars, cholesterol, trans and saturated fats, and low in fiber/nutrients is bad

That's what I said you nerd

i eat 30 whole eggs a week and im fine

>falling for the "saturated fat and cholesterol are absolute evil" meme

Thankfully this shitty meme will soon die in the future.

Minus the sat fat and cholesterol, that's basically what he said, retard.