Not doing 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, 100 squats and 10km run everyday

>not doing 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, 100 squats and 10km run everyday

dont you wanna be strong?

Other urls found in this thread:

ergo-log.com/running-just-5-to-10-minutes-a-day-will-lengthen-your-life.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Actually I heard that can fuck up your body, prolly shouldn't do that

Pussy

I do that but every 3 days a week. No human can do it everyday.

Sitting on your fat ass, shitposting on Veeky Forums all day is worse for your body.

Is it really?

>Weebs
>working out

I bet running would without some sort of swimming afterwards to help relax

So add like a 10km of laps to the workout and im game

Your body could probably learn to handle 100 push ups sit ups and pull ups every day but 10km every day is some crazy shit. I don't even think Olympic athletes train that much with no rest

Absolutely not, that guy is just a fatass

Yeah, but I'm not talking about sitting and shitposting, I'm talking about instead of doing 100 pushups, 100 sit ups, 100 squats, and running a 10k, start lifting or doing more moderate bodyweight exercises

That's for weaklings.

>not wanting to be a op anime character

Goku?

Its a fucking miracle how humans lived before invention of transportation system right?

A 6mile run a day isnt that bad. It isnt for normies but runningfags do that all the time.

Source: have a runningfag friend who runs 5-10miles daily

Not difficult at all
All the running athletes do this exercise daily

doing this shit 2 days on one day off would actually be a crazy good workout. You'd see results within three weeks.

I'm fat 280 pins guy. Should I attempt this?

You could, but be sure not to kill yourself. It's a lot for someone just starting.

grow into it more slowly

I do 10 km walk for pokemon

they didn't run 10 km every fucking day, that's for sure

the 100 sit ups is the only thing that bother me.
it's a pointless exercise.

this nigga look like he boutta go fight Dio

I do 100 push ups and 100 sit ups but im not gonna run 10km under the hot sun, that will ruin my skin

Are sit ups really that worthless?

Have you ever heard of a marathon runner? Not an ultramarathon runner, just a normal one.

10km a day is cake.

100 pushups/sit ups/squats is retarded. Won't do anything for you beyond meager beginner's gains.

>amerifat detected

Yes. They don't do much AND they're potentially bad for you. There are much better ab exercises out there, if that is what you really want. Like a plank.

If you want to run, try a treadmill. It's where all the hot girls go in the gym.

Teach me how to plank, senpai.

>dat Hestia tshirt

where can I buy this?

Why are you replying to the most obvious bait, you dumb fucking yurocuck

Run at night then pussy.

I was on xc in college and we ran 10 miles tops but minimum 4 miles everyday we worked out (5 days a week + competition or 6 days a werk)

I can't run on a treadmill. I've tried but I just get so bored and always lose motivation at like 2 or 2.5 miles. When a run outside though I'll do 2 or 2.5 miles and then have to go back which makes it way easier for me.

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

10km is only 40 minutes of running mate. It's doable as fuck.

Sheit now I want it too.

You can start off with one week of 10/10/10 and walk for 30 minutes (roughly around 3km at 6km/hr). Then increase by +5 increments and add running into your walks slowly. There's an image that gets passed around here once in a while. It shows that you should walk for 1 minute then run for 1 minute x13? for a week, then walk for 1 minute, run 1.5minutes, etc.

I'm sure someone can post for you if you're interested.

Try to do 100 weighted pullups with 40kg i dare you

running so much is probably going to kill your test and yield beneficial, but not optimal beneficial results in reduction to mortality.

ergo-log.com/running-just-5-to-10-minutes-a-day-will-lengthen-your-life.html

10km=6.2 miles. A deceny 5k time is 20 minutes, but not many can run that. For most people, a 10k would take over an hour if they haven't done much cardiovascular in the past.

what

the pushups/squats/situps arent even that much and a h.s. distance runner runs 5-10 miles daily