So i heard that you fags over here don't get to eat nice stuff because you want to get fit

So i heard that you fags over here don't get to eat nice stuff because you want to get fit

>tfw neet and depressed and get to eat all the amazing food
>tfw don't have to worry about damaging my body because i will end it soon
>tfw nerds over here workout all day and eat shit like broccoli

Meanwhile people are happy eating their broccoli, and you wanna kill yourself despite eating "amazing food"

the weakest of baits
keep lurking

Life decisions and situations make your life hell
Not food

shit bait, but in the off chance it's not, you standard for 'amazing' must be real fucking low, at least get decent tasting fast food.
Also this

I garden and grow most of my own food.
It's AMAZING

What kind of response do you expect?

"I wish I was so pathetic I wanted to end my life."

I, and many others on this board, eat 5,000 calories a day JUST TO MAINTAIN our muscular physique that your sister and oneitis wish they could have a threesome with.

hey bro
what do you grow
how much time does it take?

i'd like to into gardening

Bitch

ur mom :^)

gag

>what you put in your body on a day-to-day basis is not a life decision

>nice stuff
>pic of mcdonalds

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, if you really like greasy cardboard by all means keep at it.

>McDonalds
>amazing food

I've been really lean and fairly muscular all my life. How that I lift seriously, I'll down like 4 jr. Chickens a day, 4 days in a row, eat pop tarts as a pre workout snack and eat boxed cereal for breakfast almost daily and sometimes I'm still hungry. I don't know how else I'll get enough calories while eating "healthier". Michael Phelps eats fucking mayonaise when he trains because he just requies so many fucking calories. I'm really starting to believe that "healthy" foods are just marketing brain washing for fat, sedentary lard-o's. I'll starve every day if I eat "healthier". Unless I'm eating rice, lasangna and home made burgers every day.

I grow all kinds of salad greens, tomatoes, peppers, a fuckton of herbs, beans, peas, cucumbers, pumpkin, bok choy, radish, strawberries, and some edible flowers. I live in N. US so the season isn't great for fruit growing outside of berries and smaller melons.

It's pretty easy if you do it right. Research "square foot gardening" also "companion planting" "sustainable gardening" "hugelkultur" and "permaculture"

Basically you garden with compost so you don't need chem fertilizers, you plant flowers that attract beneficial predator bugs that eat pests so you don't have to spray, plant companion plants near each other so they benefit each other's growth, and you plan it out so nature does most of the work for you.

I'd say early spring is most busy, spending a few hours a day prepping my beds, spreading compost, starting seeds. But once things are established I spend 15 minutes a day watering. Maybe an hour here and there picking, clearing up dead stuff, and things like that. Your first year or two might be shaky, but once you start growing good soil for your plants, the garden takes care of itself and pays for itself 10x over.

Dude, eat healthy and lift. It genuinely helps. When my depression was at it's worst I would literally have done anything to feel normal again. It's worth it in the end.

But i want the end now

do you want to look good?

then stop eating shit.

If that was true you would already have killed yourself. Fix your life user, it's worth it.

>all the amazing food
pic unrelated, obviously

Everyone should feel bad about these posts.

Nice bait, carry on now

>amazing food
>fast food
lol

We all can eat fast food mate, we need to eat a fucking lot everyday

Do the opposite and become worthy of yourself through a healthy diet[ary lifestyle], exercise (read: lifting) and productive, challenging hobbies.