Can you snatch 2 plates ?

Can you snatch 2 plates ?

no, neither is he

yes he can, also 3 plate clean and jerk

45 +25 (bumper) and 25 each side.

I hit 185 today!

I'm definitely strong enough, I can overhead squat more than 2pl8. My snatch technique is just shit, I always either jump forward or leave the weight too far forward.

I've never snatched in my life

So probably

this is from a prank video, its a professional athlete in old man makeup

I don't need to do some pussy baby shit like snatching

I can just ohp it strict, no problem

>says the pussy baby that can't snatch

*doesn't need to cheat with bullshit movements

My muscles are strong enough to move this weight without having to fling it around and momentum it up with minimal effort.

In other words, I ain't no oly B I T C H.

Literally what part of snatching is cheating?

The part where you snatch. Fucking imbecil.

You know, when you present a rhetoric, you're supposed to have a logical argument and not be a complete fuckwit.

Dont need to snatch. I just want to look good naked.

The snatch is its own movement. That's like claiming that performing something correctly is cheating.

Is it because you humiliated yourself the one time you tried lifting with the oly-bros in your gym? Did they intimidate you by dropping their weights from overhead? Was it too humbling to have to start over from the empty bar instead of just doing your rack-pulls from the knee with straps?

Let's face it, the only reason you hate snatch is because you can't.

The snatch is more about speed and technique than absolute strength. If you can support 2pl8 overhead or overhead squat it, you can snatch it, but whether you actually snatch it depends on your technique, balance, and coordination.

Get this hothead outa here

>weak ass oly fags mad they can't even ohp 2pl8, which is fucking basic tier

>muh technique

L O L
O
L

you know none of this is that impressive when youre not natty anymore, what i mean is on gear this is all much easier to get to and you will no matter what

>225ohp is easy

ok m8. And I bench 445 for reps

This vid is lame as fuck since it's not an actual old man

>flinging weights overhead because muh "skill"

Do only retards browse this board now?

no fucking shit sherlock. that doesn't mean he isn't fucking snatching 2 fucking plates and you can't

too bad they don't give out gold medals in autism

Is 2pl8 ohp that much of a fairy tale for you, bro? That's some truly sad shit lol. It only took me a year to achieve this low level.

A YEAR???

It took me 4 months to achieve 225 ohp. What routine did you do, faggot? Weak pussy

For a casual part time lazy guy, yeah it took me only a single year to achieve what is apparently beyond imagining for oly lifters.

>routine
Show up at gym and fuck around for a couple hoursxF

Just seems a bit weak progress for a year.

What was your bench after a year? I bench pressed 415 for reps after 9-10 months

And I can't remember my squat after a year but I'm two years lifting now and I squat 770x8.

A bit weak though on my deadlift, only 750 for 3 reps with double overhand grip, no belt

I don't plan to compete in the Olympics and the big 3 have more direct carryover to strength with less emphasis on perfect technique. I'll literally never understand why I always see skeletons in my gym doing them. It's clear they aren't going to compete. Maybe they just think they look cool or that they're being hardcore, who knows. I admire the lift and have done a handful of times, it's technically amazing but I've never felt the urge to incorporate it into my own regular lifting some of these retards. This one kid snatches less than I can OHP, has never gained a pound of muscle and does oly lifts all day. Fast forward 2 semesters and he looks the same. Why???

350 on bench.

Also, I'm 6'4" so my rom is enormous.

pretty weak

405 bench is minimum weight required to not be a dyel anymore. I am 6'6 btw

Now I'm pretty sure you're just fucking with me. My stats were honest.

>manlets are literally this insecure

Because you're a lying fuck

You got to beyond Advanced for 220lb bodyweight on the Overhead press in a year? AND you're a lanket to add to that?

Sure bro, and I deadlift over 900 lbs

some people just might have different goals than you do

What would be the point of lying? My genetics are top tier, I don't deny it, but I dont make my stats up.

We are not all born equal, friendo.

Has a point.

You have to remember that some people are genetic freaks. A 2 centimeter difference in the insertion point on a muscle can increase the torque produced by 50% or more for the same amount of muscle. If somebody has all-around good genetics, that's the difference between a 250 bench and a nearly 400 bench.

It's really fucking stupid.

But the people with the good luck (and it is absolute good luck) need to be humble, and remember that the vast majority of other people are going to grow stronger at a lower rate and have lower strength caps regardless of how hard they work, how perfect their routine is, or well-formulated their diet.

It's really fucking stupid. But this is also why we have to remember that lifting is an individual sport, and that all that matters is whether or not you make progress. Being an ass about it just makes you an ass.

And though I've been pushing snatching in this thread, I will fully admit that the olympic lifts do jack-shit for strength or hypertrophy; they're demonstrations of strength, not builders of strength. I olympic lift, but I focus more than anything on my squat, deadlift, and pressing, and olympic lift for my own enjoyment.

dude the snatch is fucking stupid unless you're training for a sport

The snatch IS HALF the sport.

Dumbass.

>clean and jerk
>snatch
who named these

P U S S I E S
U
S
S
I
E
S
I could OHP lmao3plate the first time i stepped in a gym. Also I'm Arnold.

post picture or stfu already you genetic shtlord

10 kilo plates you fucking moron
pathetic

user, why are you taking the bait? He's clearly fucking with you.

post link