Pre Workout Thread

Im always so fuckin tired I need help
What pre workouts do u guys use

Pic related, just finished my second tub, changing it up this time, it's apparently the go to for your first pre

>pro tip: Orange Dreamsicle

Thank me later faggot

I remember I bought jack3d years ago (the new stuff this was when old was banned) I was like a god for 2 days while using it then the 3rd time it had no effect and so on and so on and the same for every other one i tried it literally works for few days then stops

:(

I can still remember the amazing workouts

Coffee because I'm not a faggot pussy

same

Just like the 1,3DiMeth from awhile back.

DUDE PRE WORKOUT LMAO

fuck off child

Sativa Weed + coffee

I use fuxking discipline and a protein shake

2L of coke zero, a potato and some chicken

Nigger, that's just a meal

Also, 2 liters??

>not doing 2LOCZAD

Caffeine pill or pills, creatine, beta-alanine, weak gatorade. Maybe BCAAs. Maybe ephedrine if I want a stimulant besides caffeine.

Same, except I didn't sensitize

>mfw all those burps

>I didn't sensitize
er, habituate. Early morning here, pls b gentle.

all the gas keeps your core tight

Discipline motha fucker. If you get into it naturally , you'll get use to it , and naturally be pumped bro.

Forgot pic

2/10

Cept I use the cotton candy flavor. Doesn't taste like shit and lasts for my whole workout. (About 2 hrs) can't get it from GNC or Walmart. So you know it's good shit. When I first started taking it I knew it was working when I got farsighted. Shit about 15 feet away got blurry.

>women's preworkout

God of rage xxx

Because I like to dance near the line of minor heart attacks

Fuck I saved the wrong picture lol. Trust me though. The men's shit is really intense. It's been the only pwo I had to slowly step up my dosage. I've used Shatter, Jack3d, Dr Jekyll and Mr. Hyde in a stack, and Psychotic is the only thing that was actually too strong when I first took a full scoop. I'm trying God of Rage next.

I fell for the C4 pre workout meme when I first got into lifting. It's just a wallet drain for some * * * tingles* * *.

Just buy caffeine pills or drink some coffee. It's all you need.

God of rage is not so bad. I'm at the end of a can of the grape flavor. Original jack3d is still the most insane for me. I do 2 scoops of God of rage

I had that with original Craze. It was pretty awesome first few times and then it did nothing. And it was supposed to contain amphetamine analog.
All in all PWOs ain't worth it. I just drink coffee like a normal human bean. If you need that extra boost once every few weeks, then maybe, but if you plan to use it often, then they stop working.

Full clinical doses bruh

Preworkouts are great for people who need reasons to get out of the house. Once you take it you basically feel like you have to workout or youll die which is great motivation.

But on or off of them doesnt matter. They really dont do much for performance.