Is it ok to be a virin at the age of 20?

Or is it fucking over? How many grills do you guys think are virgins at age 20?

Feels fuckin bad man

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.returnofkings.com/misc/The_Book_Of_Pook.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Girls? Less than 5% are virgins after 20. No sauce, based on observations alone.

Sure it is OK. I got a few friends that still have their V-card.

yes it is ok
get up and get started on your personal growth, then the girls will come

The girls that would be virgins you wouldn't meet. They are the neets that play video games and are socially awkward.

>Start on personal growth
Honestly can you spoon feed me the answer? I don't know wtf this means, I go to school, try to pass all my classes to try get a degree to be financially independant, this is pretty much all thats on my mind atm.

Im not socially awkward/social anxiety or anything, but I don't have a clue how to care about other people and what they expect from a conversation. Besides that I just hate talking to people that are not on Veeky Forums for some reason..

legit help please

i have this as well, and i think it comes from a superiority complex. you assume you're better than everyone else in some way, or they are just stupid (reeeee etc) which inhibits you from even wanting to make conversation in the first place. each social interaction feels like a drag since you already enter every situation with the attitude that nothing will come from it.

even if you're not consciously aware this, i'm pretty sure this is why. i still have this but only recently became aware of it. now the only question is if I want to change or not, and the answer is always no.

i also noticed myself looking for reasons to dislike people rather than reasons to like them just because of this. i look to confirm my own biased views

fuck mayne... can someone confirm if its worth talking to people? Tbh if I see a grill I like I just wanna fucc her then afterwards I will probably have 0 feelings for her, anime girls dont exist irl so theres no point forming a relationship right?

10 days until 27 year old kiss less virgin.

does it matter if i was diagnosed with autism 1 year ago ?

woops, didnt see the grill exclusive.

just figured it was another virgin thread.

or very ugly or fat whales

or both

On the same boat as you fa.m.
>tfw no friends

worth? ask yourself what worth even means? what do you want to get out of talking to people? if you have no reason, why even worry about it?

i feel exactly the same, the only reason i can think of for me is to have my shitty small talks at work be a bit less awkward for me, but i have no will to be the fake social butterfly to climb the corporate ladder. i despise that behavior

when it comes to girls, if you really want a girlfriend you need to approach it emotionally and not rationally. it all comes down to primal behavior

My brother is turning 25 this year and he's a virgin.
His fiance is catholic and they have dated for 7 years.

That's quite literally the only kind of circumstance where being a virgin over the age of 20 is ok. He is jelly though, cus I've been a player.

Personal growth is near impossible if you don't make a leap of faith and place yourself in new situations.

OP, just make a craigslist ad or something, and ignore the million guys responding. Once you realise sex isn't some life-completing goal you can move on.

just don't tell people?

you will probably be a shit root the first time around but so? you can just be a shit root. the fact of the matter is this: if you're a virgin at that age, there's gonna be something to it. whether it's a deep anxiety, a bad experience, ugliness, autism, whatever. isolate why you're in the position and work your way out of it. some of those reasons leave you just oozing insecurity and inexperience which is about as unattractive as it can get for a guy. the most common thing amongst guys who don't ooze desperation is that they're the complete opposite. they're incredibly uptight when it comes to sex, hate discussing anything sexual, never give their opinion on whether a girl is good looking or not even in situations where she isn't there. it's that shit that is just as bad as being a desperate clingy fuccboi. being able to vocalise that shit, tell your friends you think a girl is cute, tell the girl you think she's cute and shit like that.

figure out why you're in the position, and then ask yourself what would you need to do to get out.

>the most common thing amongst guys who don't ooze desperation is that they're the complete opposite. they're incredibly uptight when it comes to sex, hate discussing anything sexual, never give their opinion on whether a girl is good looking or not even in situations where she isn't there.

did you accidentally a word here or what? you say that people who arent desperate don't talk about sex etc. but I guess you meant the opposite.

>figure out why you're in the position
I don't enjoy talking to people irl

>How to get out?
Talk to people irl and look like a fool.

sigh..

Only 3 years til wizard powers

dont worry too mcuh user

a friend of mine lost his vcard at 22
he is a bit slow, has some sort of speech impedinent but he still managed to get laid (granted it was with a 3/10 but still)

just be patient, meet new people, dont force it

i lost my virginity (along with my mind) at 18
i wish i hadn't

I lied about being a virgin and it worked out just fine for me. Kissed a while (dat strawberry lipstick), got my dick sucked a while, ate her out a while, then jackhammered her and came in 5 minutes, felt embarrassed and forced myself to keep going for another 2 loads.

OP mate there is nothing wrong with being a virgin.

Don't listen to betas who make sex sound like the most important thing in life, it isn't, although it's true the overwhelming majority of people will not be virgins, it is worth saying that most people only lose their virginities not because they want to be or because they even enjoy the sex, but because they feel they have to.

It'll happen in time I'm sure, don't go to a prostitute whatever you do, don't make your first sexual experience a financial transaction, you'll feel small and alone for a long time if you do and as you get older you will regret it.

I lost my virginity at 15 and had numerous partners at 16-17, hen I had almost 4 years of unimaginable insecurity, I wish I'd waited until I was a bit older and more mature, I developed crippling erectile dysfunction and was unable to form relationships with women for years, it took until last year (25 now) before I finally managed to land a real relationship with someone I loved, that relationship is over now but I'm enjoying a healthy, sex life, which isn't the same as having regular sex, it means having sex with the people you want, not just because you have to add more digits to the imaginary counter in your head that nobody else secretly cares about.

TLDR; the hottest guys in my group of friends have all slept with less than 5 women.

i guess my tastes are to high. i got tinder and all that shit and the only matches i get are 2-3/10's and i just rather find w good looking whore then do anything with those.

i have never clubbed before in my life so i could still try that sometime. maybe. (i dont like the taste of alcohol)

thanks a lot user I feel better. ur a good guy

>taste of alcohol

there are plenty of drinks and cocktails that mask the achohol taste very well.

try bloody mary or redbull and vodka

Own it
I turn 23 next month and I've never kissed anyone let alone boned
I'm joining the military in a month or two and I'm technically eligible to don the white mantle of the knights templar
Jacques de Molay is in heaven and I have work to do

Read the Book of Pook

cdn.returnofkings.com/misc/The_Book_Of_Pook.pdf

youre deluded, your cute maniac pixie girl doesnt exist, theyre all mental and whores because daddy complex

Im am autismo(at least I convinced some psychologists so I could go to private schools) I am rather normal, just dont like spending time too much with girls or other people in general except for really good friends and I lost my virginity this year at 19, now Im almost 20, girl was a virgin too

20 is no problem, the problem is that you cant fake experience and that if you want to seem like the alpha chad who gives every girl orgasms to someone, they will be able to tell that youre not.