>read the sticky
>start getting my shit together...
>exercise everyday, count every single calories
>make killer progress lose 100lbs in a year
>achieve otter mode
>22yo
>still a virgin, no money
>really confident tho, loving myself
>get my first girlfriend(I met her online)
>she's perfect: petite blonde gamer asian
>feel like I made it, she's mine
>1 year later
>gf treats me like shit
>yells at me all the time over stupid shit(like video games)
>still love her cant explain it, shes my goddess lol
>im food binging every night
>feeling fat af
>can't concentrate on anything, waste all my days being high browsing the Internet
>made good money online in the past but it all fucked up, now im broke
>feeling so fucking depressed nothing is working out anymore
>still live with parents
>mom is obese, dad is beta
>numbing myself with weed 24/7
>just feel like killing myself whats the point
>dropped out of college for internet marketing but failed
>discipline is all gone
btw
>5'6

You worked hard and were motivated thinking your life would change when you could get girls. When you didn't have an excuse anymore. And then you fucked it and grabbed the first thing that made itself available to you instead of realizing your true power, as a man who has achieved a major feat - you fell in love with a fucking girl, who by no will or doing of her own, is blonde, skinny and attractive. But that's all you saw, you didn't look past her to realize she is what you used to be. She plays fucking video games all day and gets angry at you over them. You left the realm of the gods and dropped back into the abyss you were born in. You have no support circle because that's what it's like when you're from the abyss. You had a chance to build one when you finally made it, but you fucking blew it. You gave it all up, for what? A skinny blonde girl who doesn't respect you that rather play a fucking video game than become something herself.

You chose the easy route. You took the bait. Now enjoy your prize.

I feel like killing myself now, thanks.

Your 22. Seriously reevaluate your life. You achieved some remarkable and threw it away to descend into the realm of the forgotten like everybody else. Live a quality life. Find a quality girl and a quality purpose to live. That's all I wish for you friend.

If you made it once, you can make it again.

also
>asian

You can do better. If there's any reason to kill yourself, it's that

I've been reevaluating my life for the past 6 months. I can't get motivated for anything anymore. Everything seems so meaningless.

Literally everything is pointless.

But you're alive, so you might as well do fun shit.

I spend every single day alone in my room on my computer. The only break I take from the Internet is for working out.

post pic of gf?

You're hopeless. If the dread doesn't motivate you to get out of the prison you're currently in, then you're just like the rest. You're hopeless. Now sit and rot in your prison.

By the way your girlfriend is going to be leaving you soon.

I don't know how to get out anymore. I could finish my computer science degree and get a 9-5 like other sheeps but what's the point. My only hope is internet marketing but I feel like it's so unstable.

It's the weed. Drop it you retard. It kills motivation no matter what anyone says.

I've been smoking for the past 3 years almost every single day. I've tried to quit a couple time but I always go back. Life without weed is boring. Life on weed is depressing. RIP.

>Life without weed is boring.

Maybe you need to find something worth living for and not be on weed ayy lmao. Chase yo dreams.

So fix the real problem: your life. get out of your fucking room and find the person you are supposed to be.

and go where? LOL

ANYWHERE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

You know what, you deserve your life. Enjoy your descent into madness. Your life will have been forgotten faster than I've forgotten this thread.

You're a whiny little shit who won't take any responsibility. Fucking man up and do something instead of moaning on the internet.

I'll kill myself over being a wage slave lol

Please, do that, because at this point even wage slaves are more fulfilled than your faggot ass.

What do you need meaning for, do it because people tell you not too. Do it because it's hard. Do it because it's different. Do it for the utter hell of it. Figure out some arbitrary reason and draw motivation from it's reassuring simplicity.

You can't fail.

>blonde
>asian

Finnish :D

That's not true.... I was 360 , dropped down to 280 just from working out on weed... It made it fun for me , and a routine every time I smoked I felt like working out or doing something.

So fuck you nigga.

You lost your way. But it's never too late to get back on track. You got your shit together once OP. You can do it again.

Oh, and dump that bitch, you may feel like shit the first few weeks, but it will feel like a fucking resurection after a while. Trust me on this.

>btw 5'6
Seems to me like you're treating your worst problem as your smaller lmao

>OP thought he could make it and live a normie life
Beginners mistake. Once you're here, you're here forever.

Really? Top tier m8

Stabilish your dominance of dump her. And quit the weed for a while

>Finnish
>Asian

pick one