For all of you faggots that said I was going bald suck my dick

For all of you faggots that said I was going bald suck my dick

I had long ass hair in those pictures which made it LOOK like my hair was receding.

I just buzzed my fucking head right now to compare more accurately. The buzzed head pic is from right now (19 years old), the pic with longer hair is from when I was 18.

FUCK YES NOT BALDING (yet lel) HAHAHAHA FUCK YESSSSSSSSSS

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171283091
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it will come, addict

who cares man most of us are balding

nope i have strong genes get fucked

if my hair hasn't receded after injecting a total of... 10500mg of trenbolone on this blast, it's not gonna recede faggot.

are you miring my genetics?

>trying this hard to convince yourself

keep believing that
and a lack of hair loss actually suggests androgen insensitivity but ok

Did you just shave your fucking head to prove this to a bunch of strangers? Good job

imagine being this desperate for Veeky Forums's approval

no to prove it to myself

and i like it short anyway

google the pro bodybuilders with hair, do they look androgen insensitive? zyzz, jeff seid, arnold, calum von moger or whatever the fuck his name is?

zyzz died (from roids i might add) before he could lose his hair

dude these faggots had me fucking panicking that i was going bald at 19

fuck these faggots. this is why you don't asking a bunch of balding ugly ass losers if you're balding, they get all asshurt over their disgusting fucking uglyness and inferior genes and start telling you to shave and take feminizing medications like they do

well i mean you would make a good trap irrc

except me LOL

fuck my boipussi

YOU NEED SOME OF MY FUCKING HAIR BALDIES LMFAO, SUCK MY DICK ILL GIVE YOU A FEW STRANDS TO TAPE ON YOUR SHINIES

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171283091

For anyone that just has thinning / isn't completely bald, i recommend jumping on the following asap:
>MSM
>choline / inositol
>biotin

Pic is related. I'm 31 and have always had super thin blond hair. Two years ago you could see my scalp / crown easily. After taking these vitamins religiously and minimizing life stress, hair is thicker than ever.

Sounds like bullshit, you likely weren't going as bald as you think you were.

Any treatment without fin doesn't really work.

he could have just had unhealthy hair faggot, not everyone is a bald loser like bald losers would have you believe

>19 years old
>widows peak already up half your skull
You will be bald mate

What does the Main Stream Media have to do with balding

HAHAHA this guy made a little presentation so he could gain random internet strangers approval. I cant fathom being this insecure.

nigger if you really have that hairline at 19 you're fucked

been like that forever

unless i was balding as a kid too

but also balding would mean... actively balding... as in my hairline changing. the difference timewise in the OP webm is 1 year, 6 months of which is on steroids, and the hairline did not move at all.

if injecting like 20 grams of gear didn't move it i don't think i am that fucked yet

copeeee

you are already 19 and a norwood 2 lol

get on fin now or you will regret it

i just googled norwood 2 what the fuck i am nowhere close

this is what it looks like from the front. it's always been uneven, i remember in my early teenage years i had to brush my long hair from left to right to hide my shit hairline

bald in 2 months tops

guess i better start viciously fucking goats in the asshole while sacrificing edomites to yahawah bahasham yahawashi

you ARE actually balding, get on fin dude and stop lying to yourself, see those little shits in the front ? this is how my balding started, I'm 30 now, planning to do surgery.

You have issues. Your massive glaring insecurities are 100x more unattractive than just being bald.

lol if you mean the very front of my hairline it's because i have a tiny ass group of hairs that stick out a little farther than the others and it looks retarded while buzzed, so i just completely cut those off just now

once again been like that forever LOL. they are not miniaturized hairs or whatever I literally just cut them off, while i buzzed the rest of my head with a 2

im on a steroid that causes both massive paranoia, and massive loss of hair if you are genetically prone to it. so yeah

Simmer down, freshman.

cant simmer the zimmer

> shaved his head just to try to impress a bunch of anonymous posters on an American weightlifting forum

google tren mental sides, it fucks with your head bad. gives you extreme paranoia. made me insanely paranoid that my hairline receded a fuckload when in reality it didn't even change at all