How can I get an anger problem...

How can I get an anger problem? I would like an anger problem because when I try to get angry it feels fake and everyone can tell it's fake and we just laugh at my fake anger. Thank you for any tips regarding this anger problem i desire

Why do you want to be angry? Bitches don't think anger is masculine and cool, they think staying chill in those situations is cool.

fucking steroids

fucking test
fucking tren

Browse twitter and tumblr

Quit being an edgy 19 year old and grow up, faggot.

This is literal autism, lol

Anger is a way of dealing with anxiety (another common output is fear)

so just develop + focus on a bunch of deep insecurities and refuse to deal with them in a healthy way
here are a few to start with
>you post on Veeky Forums
>you have no friends
>your only hobby is lifting
>you're such a fucking retard you want to develop an anger issue on purpose to impress your friends

this post made me angry

>"If you get angry it only shows you're weak!"

Spoken like those guys who only stared to oblivion at the school yard when being pushed around. Immediately flying off the handle when something minor irritates you is being a bipolar bitch. Getting angry when due is important to not be a fucking pushover.

You don't want an anger PROBLEM. Why would you want to replace one problem with another? If you're anorexic, you shouldn't aim to become obese. The reality is that you lack the capacity for honest anger (it seems) so your best bet is to see a therapist and work through your problem.

I know it SOUNDS like it would be a cool thing to have, but it would just get you into trouble.

Kinda like how there are people who can't feel physical pain. Yeah, that SOUNDS like it would be cool, but in practice it's not. It's actually a good way to get hurt.

smoke for a month and then quit cold turkey. 1 week in you might get withdrawal symptons to make you irritated

Realise what your core values are.

Honesty? Respect?

I know the problem you're talking about and it's hard to get your point across as serious when you don't get proper angry sometimes.
When you identify what you truly think is important in life, when people disrespect those values it will trigger you to get mad.
Thing is you have to know these values for yourself first.

I come from a family where only my mom is allowed to get angry and even then we laugh her off. Now im growing older I start to see how toxic this is. As a result of being brought up this way I find to defend my principles but I'm getting better now.

good luck.

I have anger issues. You don't want them.

Anger isn't good, you want aggression. Try martial arts, helped me develop a healthy agression

set yourself a limit of what people can/can't cross and start enforcing it, you'll get the hang of it

Well here's what worked for me
>Work a shitty job and have prick bosses
>Don't do drug or even try to cope with it
>Get Depressed
>Turn Depression inward into Self Hate
>Turn Self Hate into Rage
>Take all the Rage and Anger to the gym to release stress
>Repeat

Anger is the manliest outlet for emotion. Women cry to their friends and on facebook, get support from groups, etc.

Men have 2 options
>Finding bottom of a bottle
>Being pissed off
These are the only socially acceptable ways for non nu-males to cope with shit.

you dont want an anger problem i have one and its a shitty thing to have

Have a very negative mindset.

I don't know if this is bait or something, but you shouldn't want an anger problem. You shouldn't want emotional problems in general. Not being able to control your temper is a bad thing. It won't help you with weightlifting and everyone you interact with will find it very off-putting in a "I think this guy has brain problems" way.