So let's get this straight

So let's get this straight,
Is butter bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8942407
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends on the type of butter

Yes. The only people that say otherwise are fucking memestars who believe that saturated fat and cholesterol are good for you.

Literally just cook with oils my nigga.

In moderation, sure.

>thinking cholesterol is bad for you
Holy shit mom what did I tell you about posting on my Nicaraguan Tendies review board?

So if you don't eat it in moderation and eat it with a spoon out of the container, it's good?

Stop being retarded, please, thanks.

That's margarine famalam

its good

count your calories

nah it's a combination of butter and rapeseed oil

Good to some extent. Get some olive oil for unsat fat

mmmmm rapeseed

Its fine. On keto is awesome
>in b4 anti keto brigade

That's hilarious because the notion that saturated fat or cholesterol are not unhealthy is the pinnacle of momscience.

>Disregarding professionals and taking health advice from blogs.

I knew a guy who ate butter and he eventually died.

omg me too

I know a guy who ate butter as a separate meal every day for a year and his heart exploded

Is it the same chucklefucking loser that makes all these
>lets get this straight
>lets settle this once and for all
worthless threads? is it a team of trained professionals?

Saturated fat is needed to produce high levels of hormones you low test beta faggot.

lol this nigga again

I hate these fucking stupid "rate my protein powder" kind of threads

That's not butter in your pic, butter does not naturally come neon yellow like that. Real butter is just fine for you. Margarine mixed with yellow dye is not

it's better than other fats, grassfed is overstated it fat ratios are typically not greatly impressive

it does if the cows eat enough carotenoid rich grass and vegetables and shit

This. Cows that can eat plenty of dandelions and such make yellower butter and cheese.

This is the opposite of true.

The idea that fat makes you fat is mom science.

The idea that saturated fat is particularly bad for you or that dietary cholesterol has a noticeable impact on your blood serum cholesterol levels is simply a mistake, a popular meme that was based on weak science to begin with that was quickly counter-indicated in the actual medical community.

The only unhealthy thing about butter is that it's calorie dense, so if you eat too much, you can get fat.

>it's calorie dense, so if you eat too much, you can get fat.

By which I actually meant "it's calorie dense, so it's easier to eat in larger amounts, giving someone too many calories, making them fat."

>The idea that fat makes you fat is mom science.
High-fat low-carb diets are the most popular diets for weight loss in the United States. It's what literal moms do because moms are convinced that carbs make you fat and butter is healthy. It's cute that you like to imagine yourself as Galileo but you're actually just another mom who read some blog post or magazine cover. Butter consumption was unchanged for 30 years and is now actually up in the past 10 years because moms like you read on HuffingtonPost that saturated fat isn't unhealthy.

>The idea that fat makes you fat is mom science.

Nobody said that but fat, like all calorie sources, CAN make you fat.

>The idea that saturated fat is particularly bad for you or that dietary cholesterol has a noticeable impact on your blood serum cholesterol levels is simply a mistake, a popular meme that was based on weak science to begin with that was quickly counter-indicated in the actual medical community.

This is just a fantasy of yours.

>The idea that saturated fat is particularly bad for you or that dietary cholesterol has a noticeable impact on your blood serum cholesterol levels is simply a mistake, a popular meme

It is a meme that it is a meme. Any doctor will tell you the same.

>le you need fat for hormones meme
>implying you produce more than 50mg of testosterone a day
>doesn't matter, let's have 100g of butter a day

I use sunflower or olive butter.
It's much better for you.

Sure, and you can put it on your BREAD too, you fat fuck

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8942407

>Mean plasma concentrations of total and sex-hormone-binding-globulin (SHBG)-bound testosterone were 13% and 15% higher, respectively, on the high-fat, low-fiber diet

Not everything that emotionally disturbs you is a meme.

TRT dose is about 500% of average natty test
basic test cycle is 1000%
but I guess it doesn't matter to you that a 15% difference does nothing, it fully justifies eating butter with every meal am I right?
how the fuck do you even figure out captcha is beyond me

unless you want to get fat and destroy your liver and arteries, eat your butter.

The response to test is log-linear. I am in no way responsible for you failing babby's first math, your hypogonadism is.

They fed borderline overweight-overweight men an unhealthy fatty diet until they developed anabolic resistance and saw their bodies increase androgens in an attempt to maintain homeostasis. By the same dumb logic, we should all try to induce diabetes because the relationship between insulin resistance and hyperinsulinemia there is definitely no different from a bodybuilder injecting insulin.

Don't go too low, troll. Autistically rehearsing the exact opposite of what actually occurs in reality is pretty poor.

You mean the response to exogenous, supraphysiological, saturating doses of certain testosterone derivatives held at steady-state blood levels? Not the complex dynamics of endogenous androgen action at more modest concentrations and fluctuations? Every neurologically normal person understands the limits of extrapolation and would apply them here. Have you been diagnosed with any mental disabilities? If not you should probably sue your doctor.