AMA lifters and runners!

Both lifters and runners should ask questions.

Have been living on sub 1500 calories for 6 years. High protein high fat low calorie. I am a competitive runner and have been able to avoid eating 7k-8k calories like my competitors for years. I am 10% bodyfat and 20 pounds heavier than anybody I run against. 6ft 165lbs.

Go ahead, ask me anything. What I've done has programmed my body to really be efficient with nutrients, I get multiple times more power from 100 calories than a normal person does thanks to my training. I run middle distance.

1500m: 3:37
Mile: 3:58
2k: 5:01
5k: 13:52
10k: 28:32

Inb4 weak faggot my squat is 405lbs and you would call me a "skelly".

If you aren't forcing your body to get a higher percentage of energy per calorie you are fucking up.

Ok then. How?

So what do you eat in an average day?

wow great thread

>>>/reddit/

I eat almost specifically water, dried meats and vitamins. Milk is my go-to for short bursts of energy.

I run fast by being a stubborn bastard
I am healthy as fuck because I look at the body for what it is, something reacting to something else.

Thanks

Never

post your body and strava

>1500 cals a day
>405 squat

Fuck back t reddit dyel.

Not doing any sort of identification, my sponsors prefer to be careful about social media and internet pressence in general. In 2 years my agreement is over, will probably write a book or begin a youtube channel for runners and general fitness. I have an interest in powerliftng and will probably do much more lifting once I retire.

I can do that without even having breakfast my man

Reddit is weird

Prove it or don't post anymore

OP Here

Just to make one thing clear, this s similar to KETO however doing very intense workouts in this mode is primary for teaching your body to absorb enzymes and the like more effectively.

Drink lots and lots of water, more than what you would normally. Double your intake.

Do however, take long rest periods. Not rest from day to day but sleep for more than 8 hours whenever you have the opportunity.

Well aren't you a bossy one

Thanks for your advice so far. How do you go about your nutrition with vitamins,minerals,amino acids the body needs. Thanks for posting

Multi-vitamin and daily emergen-C is all you really need. Dosage is up to you, I'd judge that by healthy urine color. It is fine to take workout supplements too.

This plus the salt content of the dried meat means that frequent water consumption is very important to the diet.

OP is a faggot.

what kind of dried meats
how do you avoid injuries?

I understand, bro. NDA and all that.

BTW, what's your favorite novel? Mine is "The Old Man and the Sea" by Ernest Hemingway.

That is not related to thread topic

All of them besides pork

Lots of stretching, you should be able to do the splits 360 degrees and touch your elbows together behind your back

Personally I have to go with Jayber Crow by Wendell Berry

>I get multiple times more power from 100 calories than a normal person does

Nice meme

Ever fought in the powder wars?

What does your fasting schedule look like?

How can I know you arent memeing?

That's pretty impressive, especially that 2k, which is worth a lot more than that mile. Where did you run that?

Lol I almost answered

I usually eat in the later hours of the day, calories are better off sitting in your stomach while you sleep.

That's up to you, isn't it?

You run a 1500m 6 seconds slower than the top 25 in the world, and also run a 10k less than 2 minutes slower than the top 25 in the world for that, and you weigh 20lbs more than average runners? Sounds like bullshit, no way you specialize in medium and long distance running both while being 20lbs heavier, which is a lot especially for that distance. Your whole story sounds like bullshit.

heavy runners exist. Solinsky was pretty heavy for a runner and ran under 27 minutes in the 10k. I myself was about 150 lbs at 5`7 when I ran 4:06

This

On top of that OP claims to get more energy out of 100 calories than a normal person, when 100 calories is a measurement for energy.

>eat 100 calories worth of shit
>get 300 calories cuz muh body iz efficiency

You're an idiot and a faggot OP

You do not absorb 100% of your calories. fyi

Any tips for someone coming from muh bodybuilding lifestyle who's new to stretching. Didn't do a lot of that so lots of bound up muscle tissue.

Thanks for the thread by the way. Working on running now but knees and back are constantly sore from the bulking cutting diets.

Thanks for responding by the way

Thats about peak pace for anybody. Just what you can do without being a freak.

If you really run 1500m in 3:37 that's amazing.
But how do you deal with the fact that you are only 8 seconds from being an elite athlete. Is this gap huge? Are you getting faster? Do you think about EPO?

>prove it or don't post anymore
can this be a water mark under every single post made on this board

Almost certainly not true

>people actually believe this

Haters
I do believe I am near my limit for this set amount of calories but anymore increase my mass.

Just do it every day for 30 minutes or more there is tons of knowledge and good advice on stretching all over the internet

Anymore calories will increase my mass* sorry

My GF is distracting me m8s

Makes sense. Basically protein keeping carbs low like keto. How about shakes with protein if you have em. Keep calorie count down.

I don't have any shakes

Honestly you probably could make a shake but it definately is more work than it is worth, you could adapt this diet for 3000 cal if you want massive size or something, just you know that is essentially how this diet functions.

Always train vo2 max, more oxygen is stronger and that is even more true for lifting heavy.

Makes sense to me. Thanks again

Damn OP you a scrub

I eat