Visible abs at 21% bodyfat?

My bathroom scale says my bodyfat % is 21-22% at 79 kgs(183). But I can flex a six pack. Is that normal at 21 % bodyfat? I'm just wondering if that I'm really at 21% bodyfat or that's just how my body is.

I've lost hella lot of weight since last summer(i was about 115 kgs).

Other urls found in this thread:

lowes.ca/scales/bios-sc405-body-analyzer-scale_12763986.html?af=3632&cse=3632&gclid=CJn7joT0h84CFQstaQodEtEFcA&gclsrc=aw.ds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Keyword: Flex

>

so Louie C.K got cucked?

he's always been cucked. He's light skinned Mexican though so the muzzies and the beaners cucked his gene line for centuries.

You use the word "cuck" like you know how to use it. Well meme'd

>scale
>bodyfat%

You're retarded, OP.

It measures bodydat.

how

not even remotely correct usage of the word you fucking cuck

implausible. how does it do this?

Those are fatrolls not a sixpack

Not OP, as far as I'm aware though there are scales that estimate your bf% through an electrical current or some shit iunno

Probably through some resistance type electronic method.

It runs a small electric current through you and tests the resistance. They are pretty inaccurate though. The current is going to take the shortest path from one foot to the other, so it will pretty much skip your entire torso. If you store a lot of fat in your hips and thigh it will make it seem like you have more fat that you actually do. On the other hand, if you store most of your fat in your belly and bitch tits it will say you have lower body fat than you really do. Your body's internal resistance will also change depending on how hydrated you are, how much sodium is in your diet, etc.

tl;dr Those scales use electric wizardry, but the wizard isn't very accurate.

lowes.ca/scales/bios-sc405-body-analyzer-scale_12763986.html?af=3632&cse=3632&gclid=CJn7joT0h84CFQstaQodEtEFcA&gclsrc=aw.ds

makes sense. what is the ideal hydration and sodium intake for accurate results from the wizard?

Measuring bodyfat via electro-impedence (how "scales" measure it) is extremely flawed. The percentage can change easily just by drinking more water and where you are placing the electrodes (hand models measure hand to hand, scales go foot to foot).

It's not much worse than calipers but then again calipers are shit, even DEXA scans give readings with +/- 3% bf

Being well-hydrated will make lower your internal resistance. Having too little sodium (and potassium) in your diet will increase your resistance, but having too much will make your hypertensive which will also increase your resistance. So I don't know the exact numbers, but if you're correctly hydrated and eat a moderate amount of sodium you should be fine.

However, for a real accurate bf% you should find a way to get in a dunk tank.

this is the correct way to use cuck

I only do compound lifts, 15% bf and can't see them when I flex at all.