How do i get a fit bf?

Do I need to be a 10/10 goddess?
I want to grab your gluts and hug your thicc muscular thighs.

pls be GUJRANWALA

Be my gf and wait another 6-12 months for me to actually get Veeky Forums

post your pics and in london and i might give you a shot bbygirl

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

kys you little attentionwhore shit i already reported you on irc

asking a board full of autistic people isn't going to give you an answer that correlates to Veeky Forums people you meet in the real world

Why can't you just answer the question seriously

You guys all look like normal and above average physique men.

I'm just wondering what the standards are like for the women you consider. Does it change or do you go after the same girls.
Do you approach do you accept being approached what is your rejection rate etc

Don't be fat or difficult to get along with and congratulations you win

stfu you fucking whore, if this is unironically an unironic thread then you're probably ugly as shit and annoying as FUCK
You can get a nice dude with just a pussy and a tolerable personality, if you can't find yourself some big bull go kys

Most dudes in the gym and shit who have good physiques are going to have higher self confidence than another dude of similar social circumstances. That's what being swole does to your mind. Naturally your standards are going to raise some.

All that aside, you're trying to make a huge generalization here. Dudes are still people with very wide ranges of standards and tastes.

Don't be a landwhale, don't be a bitch, don't be crazy. Go talk to dudes and find one that it works with.

Annoying? Literally fuck you if I don't even speak or get near people unwanted I can't fucking be annoying.

Obviously you're all bullshitting.

I don't dress badly, I'm hygienic and have my own interests which I'm knowledge me about. I'm also skinny. But whatever being quiet is now annoying and I can't change my fucking face fuck you.

>Go talk to dudes and find one that it works with.
What do I say to the men of swole and natty gains

I really want to lick their thighs

>post no pics
>ask why dudes that have made it doesn't fall for you
>cuss at us for being honest
Yeah i bet you're ugly as shit and annoying, the fact that you even know about this vietcong comics forum shows that you might be weird as well.

Post some pics and talk about yoursel in a not annoying self pitying way and we might help you

Holy shit you can just say anything you want, given you're friendly.

just offer them a blowjob, the really swole guys will all be on test anyways so they will have no problem getting it hard with a uggoh like you

just chase your dreams im sure youll suck a lot of dicks in your life :)

I dunno, fucker. Be a person.

in the gym?
>hey can you spot me
>have you worked out here for long
>my name is ___ by the way

make situational conversation and go from there. I wouldn't open with the thigh licking part.

I'm serious about Gujranwala, i'll treat you like a queen.
See my pic

stfu nigger
if a girl comes to talk to you like that in the gym youd be thinking about sticking it to her ass anyways so why not speed things up?

I was with a Chad friend yesterday and a girl we knew came over to talk to us, mainly him, and she """""accidentally""""" turned things sexual. We were talking about love sacs which are like giant bean bag chairs on steroids. After we explained it to her she said she was thinking completely different and Chad just went in for the kill since she brought it up.

Literally just keep a convo going and not sperging out saying talking about his legs. Just lick them without asking once you're fucking

>Now post ass

Shit dude you can speed it up and go straight to suggestive compliments but if a chick came up and said "I want to lick your thighs" I'd think she had some type of mental disorder and fear for getting tied up and raped.

Then again, that's my fetish.

OK user you win this round.

Go to the gym and wait for the hooded guy with the shitty shaggy hair that looks like he hasn't slept in months, wait and see if he pulls up Veeky Forums on his phone while he adjusts the headphones in his ears.

If he looks like he's suffering from massive crippling self-loathing depression, his self-esteem is probably low enough to date your whore ass.

R9k pls

I'm getting really close to 4/3/2/1 at 12%bf and I haven't gotten laid in a year. I got a friend at the same level and I think he's a kissless virgin. If you have a cunt and approach either one of us we would probably get happy as fuck and treat you like a goddess and we're not even autistic. Don't be afraid of rejection cause you'll probably not be rejected ever

Alright woman, cardio everyday and do legs twice a week. Learn to squat and
> READ THE STICKY

I will date you if you are a trump supporter.