Post yfw scooby and trappy got doxed on the same day three years later

>Post yfw scooby and trappy got doxed on the same day three years later
>goobs got doxed july 21st 2013 and the entire board went apeshit for a few days
>Trappy got doxed last night July 21st and only a few tripfags care

scooby come back, trappy stay go

what doxed mean in real english ?

i wanna fap to trappy tonight

It means someone tracked you down or posted personal information about you (address, phone number, work, significant other) online and threatened you with said information.

You could easily look this up, but imma spoon-feed you bby. It means to have your personal info (your "dox" e.g. real name, address etc) leaked on the internet + tied to your pseudonymous online identity. It's against Veeky Forums rules.

>It's against Veeky Forums rules.
'no'

scooby is a youtube fag isnt he? So he should be easy to dox, but trappy as well?

Why? Are the kikes trying to destroy board culture or something?

>scoobert lives with his male wife and is happy
>trapi will take his own life
Everything turned out OK

Trappy was cancer and if you defend him, you're the only kike here.

well I am not defending him, I think he is a faggot as well, but still, part of board culture, I dont touch the shit threads here, just stick to my own threads, but personally I am okay with the freak getting doxed. But why scooby?

It's Veeky Forums

>But why scooby?

People forget that Veeky Forums originally mocked Goob's retarded training advice and only ''liked'' him for the sake of lulz.

>>>/global/rules/4

ha, kek, well then keep on going I guess. Nothing bad happened then. Or is this somekind of power struggle to fuck with the mods because they are deleting /pol/ threads? If so, neat.

>lead designer for semen

I always cringe when I read texts like this on websites where it's obvious that the person himself wrote it.
>He did X. He has Y. He loves Z.

I always cringe when I read unemployed people's opinion

goob pls

based scooby

Can someone post trappy pics, please

Scooby
>actual cool guy who wanted to help people get good at fitness, created a couple good memes

Trappy
>dumb tripfag attention whore who rode on the wave of tranny pandemonium

Pls stay

Did anyone screencap trappy dox and can share? Details of the event?