/ug/ - unaesthetic general

How do you cope with the knowledge that no matter what you do you never be j00cy due to your frame/insertions?

a.k.a. getting caught up in the moment

Better than looking like a sac of lard tho

Your frame/ insertions can't be THAT bad, OP. Besides, even if you'll never achieve a perfect husbando physique, everyone has the potential to get juicy-ER... right?

Aim for 10% BF, be strong as fuark, and look like you lift when wearing clothes...

>tfw narrow shoulders
>tfw long bicep insertions
>tfw thin wrists

>Huge chest gap
>scoliosis which leaves me with super uneven small lats
>very wide birthing hips
>thin wrists
>big head
>manlet king

>acne
>gyno

I don't care. the fact that i'm eating healthy and care about myself is good enough for me. Adding few more years to my life is also a nice touch.

Are you me, family?

I have wide hips, pectus excavatum and female wrists, but I still look more joocy than most other guys. Fuck your frame and insertions, just keep getting bigger.

Started bulking up and training for powerlifting instead.

>adding a few more years
I see this as a downside of lifting tbqh kazoku

long bicep insertions, ones that almost connect to your elbows are perfect what are you saying

i think he means the tendon is long, aka high bicep insertion

>very wide birthing hips

I can double cross my legs, feels bad.

Normal regular people don't even know what insertions and don't care about them

What are insertions? Is it in the sticky?

>asymmetric gyno
>child birthing hips

One or the other and it'd be okay. But both is hell. Probs got Klinefelter's too.

>tfw you spend hours trying to take a good pic for /cbt/
>its never good enough

My acne is terrible and no amount of scrubbing is working.
I have a pretty decent body, but my face is a fucking war zone.
I looked into accutane, but I don't think I can afford the prescription.
I am just going to OD on vitamin A and hope it goes away.

Try scrubbing your face with a mixture of salt, coconut oil and lemon. The salt will kill bacteria and act as an exfoliant. The oil provides vitamin e and reduces drying. Can also sub olive oil or cucumber juice. 'Bout 2 tbs salt, 1/4 tsp oil, enough juice to make the salt into a creamy consistency. I think that's what cleared up my face.

Fucking hell

>Hey I look good in the mirror
>Oh that pic sucks
>Let's try again
Repeat ad nauseum

It's the places on your body that you can inject steroids into. Some people have great insertions where they can get lots of free test flowing through their bodies, but some people can't do shit and are womanly for life.

Unlucky lad. I got it for free through the National Health Service. Changed my life.

I know this guy made the trappy chan comic's too. Does anyone have those?

Don't have part 2

thanks mane

>Wristlet
>Small biceps
>Big chest gap
>Abs are asymmetrical af. There's not even a vertical line that separates them. What the fuck???

JUST

>wide birthing hips
>uneven hairline
>pecs refuse to grow
>5" cock

haha but at least it's all superficial r-right fellas?

thanks man. I love part 2 it just illustrates the whole thing so well.

Keep fucking saying this -

Unless you're deformed, your "frame" is just shitty routine.

Insertions make some difference, but nothing major.

found it

>Maki strikes again

>manlet
>barrel chested
>surgical scar running down middle ab line and around belly button
>keratosis pilaris on upper arms
>ruddy, freckled, half ginger skin
G-good thing I'm not lifting to get mired, r-right?

Bruhs i was in accutane 2 years ago and it really made the acne disappear but i got some fucking scars that just wont go away. Do you know of something to make it better? the scars are from the accutane cause before i didnt had any scars at all just a lot of acne

someone put way too much effort into these. there's no character except for the last few panels, cf. sir's comics, the old ones, and that one about bread

like those red spots that are left over? those just take time.

No matter how fit I get I'll still be 5'5..

I have a slightly concave chest

i-is that not normal?

>long bicep insertions
>long

How is that a problem? Would you rather have fucking stupid looking elbows like me?

Lots of body builders use it try get in on the deep web Polly cheaper

Only go through a derm dude, clinical vit A poisioning is serious shit. You need your monthly blood tests. How much is Accutane in the US? in aus its $70 bucks for the derm appointment and 30 for the accutane prescription which lasts like 2 months

just have an awesome personality and work on your face my dude

derma rolling lad. Make a derm appointment and ask about it.

Dude is the shitty MSpaint comic looks pretty decent. I dont get it?
Maybe he can work on specfic areas to enhance his physique but other than that he looks fine. You guys will find anything to bitch about won't you? That's the real reason you won't make it

Try hydroquinone or similar for acne scars. Good luck bruv.

scars are cute, freckles are cute, and short boys are cute, you're fine user

>asymmetrical muscles
>pectus excavatus

you guys realise that most of the shit you're bitching about ITT the majority of people dont notice right?

the only people who even know what this shit is are faggots like us

>maxilla doesn't protrude quite far enough
>2D:4D ratio greater than 1
>masseters barely grow no matter how much Turkish gum I chew and mewing I do
>only 6'1"
>wrists only 6" circumference

>tfw nipples pop out when wearing shirt
>tfw naturally fat face

iktf

fuck, I have that and want to kill myself

how to fix acne:
>stop eating so much chocolate and dairy you fat fuck

how to fix gyno
>get surgery or lose weight you fat fuck

>Weak jaw
>Wristlet
>High voice
>6'1
>18 inch biacromial diameter
>Wide hips
>ugly face
>high bicep/tricep/forearm insertions
>flat clavicle
>weak jaw

Hold me, Veeky Forums

I'm skinny and have gyno fuck yeah

Pic? I'm curious

Why is a flat clavicle bad?

because you suck dick

yeh I thought that was why

Freckles are cute on girls. I've never heard a girl say she thought freckles were cute on a boy unless she's talking about a toddler or something.

Same goes for being short. Girls 5-6 inches shorter than me fawn for guys 5-6 inches taller than me.

I don't know what the concensus is on scars, I just know mine cuts across my abs leaving some lumpy parts and some indentations. I'm not Veeky Forums yet, but I can't imagine my abs looking good once I get there

V shaped clavicles let you punch harder, and there's no point in being Veeky Forums if you aren't using it functionally, personally i enjoy muay thai but i cant hit as hard as some others

>I've never heard a girl say she thought freckles were cute on a boy
really? most people i know think freckles look really cute on anyone
and i really wouldnt worry about your height, im pretty short myself (5'6") and I know other dudes way shorter than me who still get a lot of poon (one is 4'5", i doubt youre shorter than that).
and girls generally think scars are sexy, i wouldnt worry about it man

>tfw your problem isn't your frame or even your face
>tfw you have no game whatsoever

>go to a party last night
>meet a lot of people
>a lot of casual convo
>but end up with a dry dick at the end of the night because you can't flirt for crap

It's literally the final frontier. Help me Veeky Forums

>I know other dudes way shorter than me who still get a lot of poon (one is 4'5"
>a literal dwarf gets more action than I do

Yeah, if that was supposed to make us feel better, it didn't.

oh gosh, i didnt mean it like that. i mean, hes not an actual dwarf, he looks like a regular dude except ridiculously feminine and short. He's just really charming and stuff and girls think hes cute, but he also looks like a little boy so

>all these threads with people talking themselves down.

Take a guess at why you're not making it.

>niggers complaining about being "only" 6'1 tall
U wot?
Is this the new Veeky Forums?
If you faggots think 6' - 6'2 makes you a manlet I feel bad for your egos. Continuing at this rate, next year you'll have to be 7'somehing basketball players with confirmed chronic back problems to be considered a man. Stop mirin outside of reason and stop getting trolled by the few tallfags that the height average is 6'3.
Exactly.

2 things:

>stop feeling like there's only one right thing to say
>as long as you're bouncing back with thoughts/input its sufficient. an opportunity to be clever/charming will present itself, don't look for it in every chance to speak

>act on social queues more
>assuming you're not ugly it's not hard to notice a girl who's interested in you
>recognize it, and if you're down, then act on it.

4'5 is literal dwarf dude

>hes not an actual dwarf
>Dwarfism occurs when an individual organism is short in stature resulting from a medical condition caused by slow growth. In humans, dwarfism is sometimes defined as an adult height of less than 4 feet 10 inches (58 in; 147 cm).

This guy took the black pill Tbh

i get that, i was just trying to say that he doesnt look like a dwarf, he just looks like a regular shota-like dude who's very short. Also 4'5" mightve been a little extreme, hes definitely under 5' though

i can do that to

Someone fucking redpill me on "insertions" cause it sound slike a fucking excuse meme to me

user identity is fucking cancer

Google muscle insertions and origins.

When someone says you have nice insertions, they are complimenting the layout of your muscles.

my man

Bullshit. A dude with 16 inch shoulders will never look wide no matter how much he trains

It's the positioning and arrangement of the muscles. All other things equal, a person with poor insertions will look less aesthetic when compared to someone with better insertions. Shitty insertions are the reason behind this guy's vagina abs

At least you aren't socco
Not true. I wish i could cut every single disgusting freckle off my skin but gf says it's hot and she likes it. There's hope for all of us.

>>pectus excavatus
iktf user

I've got nerve damage so weights/running kick my ass. I can still bike though so I do that for 20 miles a week usually. I'm getting more used to how my body reacts to weights and am actually filling out again. IDK I am just happy enough that I can go to university again let alone getting back my old ripped body. I can get it in time if I keep up what I've been doing.

nice gyno

>chest gap
>shitty cheat genetics

At least I got wide shoulders

>still falling for the HEIGHT FACE FRAME meme
>not realising it's all about personality

Get rid of the autism and you'll be drowning in the pussy

hahaha holy shit years ago i actually thought he had sweet abs but then again i was like in grade 9-10

What a fucking loser . Now i see why older people were so against that whole show/bullshit

Also thanks i see, do you have any more pics of shitty muscle insertions? do they affect muscle growth?

>gyno
>skinny fat but somehow has obese person tit sag

Fucking lift what are you even doing on this board if you haven't began to go to the gym?

I bet your gf is asian btw you look the type to go for the first asian to show you interest

>there are people in this website that watched this shit while in school

Jesus Christ, what am I doing with my life

Two things that you can get rid of with money. Make more money faggot

Chest gaps are good. If you get some mass on your chest and get cut , girls fucking cream over chest seperation/gaps but i guess like anything i t could look like shit . post pic?

Story behind that?

Dude don't fucking scrub it. You'll just irritate it and get more. You're supposed to wash your face gently

Glad that fag is gone

Not saying that because tranny, trappy just acted like a fag

>Pecs refuse to grow.
>Do bench/incline 3 times a week and literally no indication that its being worked out.
>Upper chest is slim then it drops out to my c cups.
Im about to quit lifting if I have to keep dealing with this fuck bitch tits.

Gold Bond Rough & Bumpy, baby

>Get rid of the autism and you'll be drowning in the pussy
It's not autism, it's crippling depression.

There's a good amount of pics on google. But poor insertions don't impact growth