How many calories would you guess are in one of these smaller slices?

how many calories would you guess are in one of these smaller slices?

looks like a lot

depends how big they are tho buddy

150 to 200, they look kinda small but its hard to get a reference from that picture.

the third one from the left in the bottom row is about the right width.

i don't have any problem with good bread but man is it usually just pointless filler

like 80% of burg places you'd be better off throwing out the buns even if you're not a keto fag

open-faced sandwiches are superior

I'm not even a huge fan of italian subs but I ate two of these slices at a meeting at work today because I didn't bring lunch.

Actually I'm more worried about the fatty deli meat than the bread.

3 ounces of processed meat every once in a while won't kill you. Seems like you already know not to eat this shit every day so don't worry too much.

I eat bread (multigrain) with every meal and still lose weight.

Toast with breakfast, sandwich for lunch, toast with soup or a sub for dinner.

looks like roughly 2 inches a slice
footlong of that would be around 1.4k (assuming mayo, cheese)

That's a lot if bread. Does it have cheese?

I always highball things just in case. I'd probably put like 400.

I'd say 300-400.

I always go with a kind of high estimate.

yeah, there was 1 slice of cheese (compared to the many slices of meat you see in the picture)

I would say it was less than 2 inches, maybe like 1.5

~150

This looks great, I heard once the original "hamburger" in Hamburg used lettuce
Does anywhere prepare them like this?

if you live in the us i'd say 75% of hipster-ish places will put it on a salad or wrap it in lettuce if you asked (if it's not explicitly on their menu, even)

other than that, google your favorite fast food place + bunless, may be off-menu

200 or so. no idea why people are saying 300. a 12" club from subway with olive oil and cheese is like 850 calories. let's take into account the jewish marketing tactics and call it 11", or ~77 calories per inch. each of these slices is probably 2-3". 150-230 calories.

30g baguette - 86kcal
40g meat - 50kcal
5g cheese - 18kcal
3g salad - 1kcal
5g sauce - 10kcal

Thats a fair bit of deli meat per slice. That stuff has incredible amounts of fat.
Bread: 100ish cals considering size
tomato: 2ish
3 different meats: 300-400
cheese: 30-50
lettuce: 2

434 to 554 cals at a guess. Why people put cold cheese on anything is beyond me, shit's only worth the cals if melted

In n out does it

Ask for "protein style"

Also, they apparently have "double singles" which, unlike "double doubles" have only one slice of cheese