Every fucking Friday man

Every fucking Friday man.

Are we still fit if we're good during the week?

I hope so

NEETs dont understand our pain

What are you drinking m9?

I have a 6 pack of Ballast Point Barmy 12% Golden Ale.

>work my ass off all week
>1100 cals wirth of booze on friday and saturday night
Try switching to vodka sodas or Rolling Rock beers

Neet about to be wagecuck here. How can do drink more m8s?

Bout to leave work. Have some 100% agave tequila at home that i plan to mix with fresh squeezed grapefruit juice. Refreshing as fuck.

I try to stick two liquor cus less calories but tonight I'm kicking back with a couple of Peroni's. Been a long ass week mates

>Cut 100-200 extra calories during the week
>If you include sat/sun that's 700-1400 calories you can use drinking booze
Why aren't you doing this? It's not a lot but it helps balance out.

Three beers a day won't kill my gains, right?

Been at a BBQ drinking some beers with a few friends, now I'm winding down with this (picture related).

Damn straight it will. Try to drink once or twice a week max

M8 it's too hot outside for that noise.

It's okay, my apartment is in a basement, it's like 20C/68F all the time.
We've had 30C/86F outside today.

A day? Wouldn't kill it but it would inhibit.

I drink about a quarter of a gallon of whiskey every night. I haven't noticed any impact on my physique yet

>tfw went out Wednesday night
>tfw drank my ass off
>tfw snorted some coke

Well I'm no longer fit

Nigger what, almost a litre of whiskey a night

I have maybe a 6 pack of beers a day on average, sometimes more sometimes none. No visible impact although I'm sure it's inhibiting my gains

Hope so. Every Friday = drunk as fuck and going out to eat.

The body prioritizes burning of the alcohol first, shutting down other functions like protein synthesis etc.
(Simplified version).

Drinking 14 drinks per week is considered heavy drinking/at risk

So drinking 21 drinks per week puts you in the at risk group or a heavy drinker. Likely to develop alcoholism

just drink neat whisky like a true fuckboi, and don't waste dead calories in your macros on mixers/beer

The only thing that truly knows is the mirror.

where the fuck are you guys?

no point being fit if you arent going to enjoy your gains, go out socializing/partying and having sex. if you arent going out becuz "muh gains" then you're wasting your life

Post body dyel

If it's literally just Friday night, yea you should be good.
If you really want to avoid loss of gains, stay hydrated as fucking tits and only drink 'clean' liquors like mid-price Vodka.
Maybe Skyy and upward.

Most of your male ancestors over the last 3000 years probably drank more than 14 units of alcohol per week unless you are Native American/Canadian/Aztec/etc.

Gf just dumped me m8

They also died when they were 25

we're here for you.

I had my first drink of 2016 tonight. Took a shot of whiskey and was pretty drunk already. I missed how good liquor is

Lots of Greeks/Romans/Anglos/Germanics lived to 70-80 , and without modern medicine. Not saying it's good to drink a lot, just that lots of people drink a lot and have for thousands of years and will for thousands more.

>not mixing spirits with no calorie soda and still maintaining deficit even on a cheat day

beer cucks

About to celebrate my 20th for the 2nd time tommorow. Staying in my Dad's beach mansion with 7 mates. Planning on getting fucked even though I was smashed just yesterday.

Rip gains.

Says the fatass

Oh heah had 6 strongbows, half a bottle of wine and a vodka/coke yesterday and clubbed for 3 hours. Sore, flat and hungover today.

Planning on rum&cokes and sourz shots for tommorow. Maybe some ciders with a bbq. Autismo's here don't know the struggle of being a normies with normie friends.

Every fucked Friday. I regret it Saturdays am good Monday-Thursday. But once work week is over it is like fucken crack.

>drink
>hit the club looking for different sloots every fucking weekend

FUARK I feel you guys. The 100% agave tequila is a good choice - mix that with club soda and a lime and you got a leanass drink that isn't too hard on your gains

Unless you get so fucked you can't eat or train the next day, getting wasted every once in a while won't wreck your gainz.

You need to live your fucking lives guys.

Beer is so good but is literally liquid bread.

I resort to whiskey or vodka just to get drunk

checked

I drink almost on the daily. Got a beer belly for a good but didnt drink for a few days busted cardio and lost it. Just makes progress slower and give you a beer belly. Stick to liquor. Its faster and usually has less calories and you can burn it off easier with water before you crash out for the night

Sick set up bro!

Yea dude lmfao. Like seriously NEETS dont understand the pain of being normie. Tfw having to forcefully get drunk or else I'm a bit shy and might not fuck that chick lmfao. RiP gainz doe.

Don't know if sarcasm or not, but that basically sums up my game. Probs have anxiety, but there's nothing a little liquor can't cure.

Are you from California? I went to the ballast point brewery. Shit is expensive as fuck in stores though.