Thing we want edition

I want an on topic thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r-48Q8HCJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=7FonRc8ANxY)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tk36Km1-Vos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WAWTT?

I want trappy back but we don't always get what we want now do we?

she doesn't want us so forget about her edition

>Thing we want edition
Trappy to be my girlboyfriend

here have a rare norse

i want to not get laughed at when i explain that i cant squat due to missing insoles at my first ever session at a powerlifting gym

im worried they'll think im just making up excuses

W E W
>those low-insert lats

I used a caliper today and measured my bf as 15%. when did i get so small???

Who is that fatty and why should I care?

I didn't even have a crush on Trappy but that was pretty messed up guys. >She cared about Veeky Forums like 50 times more than literally anyone else. Even Fitsticky is down, dadgum.
>literally has the well-defined X
w-wew lads.........

T H I C C

How do I cure my patella pain? It's going on 5 years now, I'm sick of it. Took Caladan's advice and it only got worst - big mistake, since he himself hasn't fixed it after years as well.

There's literally dozens of possible issues, and Veeky Forums won't be able to diagnose any of them. See a doctor.

>She's on discord right now

How's she holding up?

>See a doctor
I have, just not a respected sport therapists (broke). Basically it's flat feet, and I shouldn't walk or squat, and should take NSAIDs and wear custom orthotics. Also tight-fitting ankle shoes (meaning no sneakers). Literally impossible to follow, and thus I'm fucked.

iOS 9.3.3 is available

I'm still on 7 or 8 I think

Should I upgrade? I'm scared of change.

Hopefully he kills himself tbqh...

he was lying, shes not on

feels bad man

I don't have a reaction image thats able to encompass how bad this feels

Trappy was literally stealing a random girl's identity

How you holding up? Got a song for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=r-48Q8HCJ5g

WEIGHING IN NOW GET HYYYYPEEEE

Here's the bad news that you already know, friend. Most of that IS possible for you, you just don't want to. You have to decide what's more important, lifting, or your podiatric health.

That said, I've got a sneakerhead friend with flat feet, just dropped him a line asking which common/popular shoe brands/styles are best for flat feet, will let you know what he says.

Whatever happened to Norsefat? I've been out of the /plg/ loop for a while.

>he doesnt know
stop it...

Being fat in america rn.

>people actually sorry for Trappy being gone

Good fucking God, if you faggots start romanticizing him and turning him into the second coming of Zyzz...

trappy a new zyzz

Lads what's up with my quads?

I am struggling to squat to depth even without a barbell. Just squatting. It's like super tight near the hole

And when I am in the hole I am SUPER WEAK.

I am actually struggling to get up just from squatting without a barbell.

Pls help me

in for fuck femurlets

god he looks so stupid

a big dumb baby is no exaggeration

You have a video?

In for salty balls

Nothing to see. It's all how I feel.

Just pissed off that she won't even respond to say goodbye despite being a really good friend for a while now. It was fun bullshitting and playing games together with my buddies and her, so she'll be missed.

I am also in for this. Fuck you guys.

in for no trappy to lick my salty balls

Maybe you should leave too, faggot.

>she
>her

>your squats will never be as smooth and compact as theirs

why even bother going on

Is it specifically your quads that feel extremely tight? Nothing else notable? I feel like seeing what your doing could offer some info

I have short femurs and can't even fucking squat right now cause idk

Everything is fucked

When squatting down I have to apply a fair amount of force to get into the hole, in stead of dropping down naturally. It's never been like this before.

My quads feel sort of tight, kinda

In the whole I'm struggling to now get out

I am Trappy!

you'll get it sorted one day lad and be away

my squat 1rm is currently 75% of my diddy

>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

guess who just ate PIZZA

It's probably not your quads, it is probably your hip adductors.

I don't honestly know how this could be a quad problem.

post a video

You ever stretch your hip flexors? Do you shove your knees out to the sides on the descent?

Idk probably hip abductees

I'm in bed lad I can't do shit

I just wanna squat again, what do I Stretch? ;-;

Trip on trappy

You fell into being wrapped around the finger of a typical attention whore.

You meant notning more to her than a fix of being what everyone was orbiting.

Harsh, but true. Many of us have been there before, and you're going to have to deal with this fact.

That's cold. She doesn't have to shut herself off like that. I wonder how she's dealing with it That's a pretty big part of her life that she just deleted.

thank you for this, those zyzz comics were great

hip airplanes, frog stretch.

other "groin" stretches shoudl help

The only thing that ever prevents me from hitting depth when i squat is tight adductors.

playing with stance width might also affect your ability to hit depth, but if this is a recent development, dont fuck with stance width, just stretch your hip adductors.

I want trappy back. I want things to be like they were before. I also want the doxer murdered. How are you gonna help me to accomplish this?

What does this top picture stretch?

A belt has helped but the fucking forward lean

Give it some time, she might show up again once the whole thing dies down.

>same as it ever was edition

Hip flexor

>Most of that IS possible for you
In theory, but not in practice: I'm reliant on walking to commute; NSAIDs cause me stomach ulcers, and are generally ineffective for my condition from past experiences, even topical; rigid ankle shoes are usually heavy boots or hikers, thus impractical for general use, and also ugly; one pair of orthotics fit few shoes, and it's expensive to get many made for different shoes.

It's a whole host of problems, and it's further complicated by the simply act of sitting knees-bent aggravating the knees. I can't exactly put my legs in a straight cast and lay still for months until this heals, then do more months of rehab to fix atrophied muscles. I think I'm a GDE in terms of tendon recovery, since anytime I do any sort of substantial volume I develop problems from the movement, be it bench or whatever. The knees are just double-teamed from the flat feet, thus being a chronic problem. I never stood a chance.

Right muscle? I dunno muscles

Bois and >girls what's a better idea for triceps, high volume medium weight or low volume heavy weight

Cant come back from suicide tho

Oh, horseshit. That doctor doesn't know shit about shit. Tons of people squat and pull just fine with flat feet. I should know, I'm one of them. Learn how to shove your knees out and stay in your hips and you'll be right as rain. And consider wearing light wraps (youtube.com/watch?v=7FonRc8ANxY) or stout sleeves.

Now, I will say that you should probably not lift in Chucks or barefoot--get real lifting shoes with a metatarsal strap and arch support, don't fuck about. But there's no reason flat feet should stop you from lifting.

Oh, and unless you're obsessed with running for its own sake or you play a sport that requires it, I would discourage you from running.

>still no esme webm

rubbing one out to trappy rn

You people are the fucking worst.

You know there's no clinical difference between outcomes with zillion-dollar custom orthotics and with semi-custom $50 jobs like Powersteps and the heat-moldable ones...right?

Do any people that do raw train with light wraps?

there was an olyboo that used to go to my uni who would always wear those russian knee wraps when he squatted.

Don't encourage her. Real mob mentality of doxxing right now

Let it blow over.

Guess your right. Still, it was fun playing 4-player coop games with her and my IRL buddies while shittalking so at least I derived some enjoyment from it.

Hopefully she isn't taking it too harshly and will come back around.

sup sean

w-who will she play vidya with now?

Depends on what you're lacking.
Does most of your tricep work come from high-intensity-low-rep bench work? If so, add in lots and lots of dips.
Do you do more high-rep work for your bench? Add in heavy LTEs.

Mostly older guys who compete in raw with wraps. Not a lot of "classic raw" guys.

Did your doctor do hip x-ray or just that foam thing for your feet?

If you werent xrayed, I would discard everything that doctor said.

What have you tried so far? For flat feet, something I personally deal with, the best stuff is, in order sitting seiza for 10+ minutes, ankle and hamstring stretching, quad foam rolling, and hip flexor stretches.

I dont deal with knee pain but sitting seiza in particular helps a lot with my feet.

Look at this cuck.

try cueing chest up and packing your neck, helped me with forward lean

Still can't get anywhere near the same bounce out of the hole as some of the short femured bastards at my gym

Why so eager?

1) this picture. just fucking lmao

2) what happened to trappy

He's around

basically that ain't all thats T H I C C bby

das me nigga

no reason to care though

I-I'm sorry

thats not even rare

Chest up is a shit cue. Focus on staying more upright, but don't cue chest up.

I hugged trappy to death

I think I'm missing the packing my neck cue

Sorry I don't listen to a shit lifters opinion, chest up makes me more upright

Here is your song norse
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tk36Km1-Vos

2)
Bit of a dox

Stop Duffin memeing. Chest up is a great cue for beginners.

Core tight->Squeeze chest up as a cue generally doesnt induce a significant amount of hyperextending, but does get people to tighten their shoulders the correct way

She got doxxed, dropped all people that talked to her on a friendly basis with no warning, and is currently MIA.

Glad I'm not the only lifter that thinks that then :)

Those doxxers need to find some way that /plg/ can communicate with her then.

Probably not a great time to ask, but

My upper back is weak and my deadlift form is nasty cause of it. Need to work on thoracic extension (HULSE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG). What's better for this, front squats or overhead squats?

low lats are good mate
go full cobra mode

>tfw high lats

sheit

thanks family

fuck, that's shitty as all hell

oh

i don't even know lmao

eh, I bet OH squats are way better( just a guess), but getting the mobility right and beign able to do them effectively is so much harder than front squats I think. Probably better off just doing front squats

Just had a serious battle with a moth lads

The moth may have died but he made me stare into the light for so long I have cataracts

The moth fucking won

>Sean: Trappy? TRAPPY! Why is she running, Dad?
>Isley: Because we have to chase her.
>Sean: She didn't do anything wrong.
>Isley: Because she's the hero Veeky Forums deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt her, because she can take it. Because she's not our hero. She's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.

Why does /plg/ miss trappy again? He was a skeleton who literally did not lift and gave basic advice to newfags who only tolerated him because ''muh boipucci~>///

added flavor to breads

He was a nice human being you fuck head