Should i take my butt plug after squating, or leave it in for the rest of my workout?

Should i take my butt plug after squating, or leave it in for the rest of my workout?

It kinda bothers when i sit for leg extensions

No pain no gain OPie.

On the real tho, anyone else get turned on by those furry tail butt plus? Fuck man, toss that and some ears on a bitch and I am gewwwd to go.

yes, they're incredibly hot. I should get one/.
it can never hurt, bear with it, it strengthens your core.

Jesus fuck lmao, hoping that's real.

ARIZONA

Pls be femala

I thought that was a kunai at first.
I am beyond redemption.

I am, but not in merika.

Damn shame, buy one for all my eurofags for me; shit's hot af.

You are not alone bro....

>2016
>not using squat beads

enjoy squatting less than most grills, weakfags

LMAO is that your squat plug? its TINY bro, DYEL?

>squat plugs are a thing

And you literal faggots wonder why I stick to bodyweight exercises.

>mfw you're not in the gym to educate them

>tfw bodyweight isn't enough and i had to fill a backpack with books, then firewood, then bricks
been working out for 6 years, never set foot in a gym for liek 5
fuck that shit

I did too.
I've fucked a girl pretending to be a dog before. She bound her arms and legs too.

Ruined sex for me. I can't go back to normal fucking anymore.

Fuck off with this shit meme

That's how I keep track of my workout. Pull out one after each exercise.

get one with a flat end instead of that ring thing and it will be comfy when you sit down

A lot of guys just get the first squat plug they see. Everybody is different, try a few squat plugs, until you find one that's the right size and shape for you and your exercise regime

I cant afford buying different plugs, what do?

Pfft, you faggots use squat plugs.

You should do your fucking research. Shitting yourself or even reaching the holy grail - a prolapse - is your body's way of removing toxins that interfere with good gainz.

It's why weak DYEL fags don't squat - they're scared to do what it takes to get big.

I found that using a good prostate stimulator is perhaps better than a buttplug.
The plug I used was DYEL small and it would easily slip out, but the stimulator has some magic angles and shit. Once it's deep enough your body just sucks it in and it gets nice and comfy. Just make sure to buy one with a base or something so your ass doesn't eat your squat plug.
Also, I just feel that squat beads don't help in increasing my intrathoracic pressure so I don't use them.

Here's a little inside info, squat plugs and butt plugs are basically the same thing. People just take regular butt plugs, call them "squat plugs" and triple the price. Get a three piece butt plug set off Amazon for like 13 bucks, and figure out which size feels best for you

Damn, how we get our girls to do this from now on? Like how do we get them to play fetch on the daily?

Only idea is to bully them into it, "bark bitch", "act like the dog you are" idk. It'd seem odd to be like "Yeah so I want you to act like a dog. Like put this pkug in your ass, wag your tail, bark."

Idk mane.

i think your asshole is sufficiently stretched for chad my dear

Great meme :^)

It's fucking hot. We lived together and sometimes play it over multiple days.
I'd get woken up by my face or dick getting licked.
I'd make breakfast, throw it in a bowl, and go to work.

Sometimes I'd be mean and not make breakfast. Come home after work, make a big dinner, and eat in front of her. Then I'd pretend to go over to her bowl and fill it up, just to drop is all over the floor. And she's just eat it straight off carpet and tile.

My dick is broken. How do I function without man's best friend? I miss her.

HAHA! Fucking hero bro! And dunno mane ask a chick to wear the plug and go from there.