Um WTF!!

YOU GUYS DIDNT TELL ME EATING WAS THE HARDEST BIT

The hardest bit is my dick

Daily reminder that going to the gym is the least of what it takes to build a physique and you only grow through adequate nutrition and sleep.

>um WTF
do you really want to slowly normalize this? also you have to be an incredibly pussy to have that be the hardest bit.

the majority of Veeky Forums is twinks with tiny ribcages who only need to eat few protein per day

Only if you're a lard behemoth with spoiled princess taste buds you fat sack of pathetic shit.

lifting is fun, why would that be the hard bit

feeling sick from trying to cram 210 grams of protein a day through meat and shakes is whey more shitty tbqhwy

Also the sub 5'10 manlets that don't have to eat much to exist

you have a point

>implying eating is the hard part
just wait till you get to the shitting

>eating
>not sleeping
I don't know about you guys but I suck at going to bed. I rarely clock more than 6,5 hours, I think I'm cucking my gains

>210 grams of protein

You fucked up.

1 for every pound of bodyweight right?

> he fell for the "read the sticky" meme

Or hasn't trained himself feral

kek'd

Hardest I've kekd In a while

This.

>tfw I am a lard behemoth with spoiled taste buds

No, .8 to 1 g of protein/lb of LEAN body mass.

Replace one of your meals with a proton shake. Not some milk and whey faggot-tier shake, but put vegetables, peanut butter, horse spunk, etc. into it so it fills you up! Makes it a bit easier.

No,

weight x (1-body fat %) = protein intake

So if you have 25% body fat it would be

210 x (1-.25) = 157.5 grams of protein

Also, fiber helps keep you full. I consume Metamucil with every meal. Double bonus, makes pooping take 5 minutes.

That's because it's not.

Eating was the easiest thing i ever did.

Cuting is the hardest, at 1.500 currently, it's like i have PMS and nicotine withdrawal at the same time.

It's more of a prick