~20/25% body fat

>~20/25% body fat
>jog/walk 2 miles
>inner thighs rub together and scrape resulting in red patches that hurt badly
>2 miles isn't enough but can't do more

why is life on earth such a cruel joke

Kill yourself, fat fuck.

Rub some speed stick on your thighs and then rub your thighs on my face.

Lube 'em up, hombre.

Use running leggings and I'll probably resolve the problem. If you want to be 100% sure it'll work, buy a pair of running boxers

Source: former fatass who used to have the same problem

*you'll

thanks, i'll get some

Post boithighs

body glide anti chafe

the choice of professionals

Just don't walk until you're down to

Gold Bond, it's cheap and can be gotten anywhere. Magic in a bottle.

If you legitimately think theres no reason to train as a fatty, you are a sorry excuse of a human being

There is a reason to train, but when you're fat and untrained your priority should be to lose the fat ASAP. I learned this from experience. You need a skinny baseline to start bulking. A little fat is fine but at 20-25%, it's a good oppurtunity to learn how to control your eating before you start training.

What about doing both at the same time?

Does anyone have a photo of what 20-25% body fat looks like ?

You can try it if you want but from personal experience, if your goal in the short term is just to lose fat, the easiest way to do it is to stick to a strict deficit and do little to no exercise. The problem with exercising is that you obviously need to eat a little more since you'll be starving and that's fine but it complicates your deficit calculation since there are too many variables to determine how much extra food you actually need.

Don't listen to that retard. Exercise and diet. You can easily do both and maintain the same deficit.

OP here and this is my gross body which i assume is around that much. could be more?

A+D cream
+
D
c
r
e
a
m

Listen to who you want. I've tried both ways and exercising + diet I could maybe lose 0.5kg per week. Dieting alone I can easily lose 1-2kg per week.

Just play pokemon go for 4+ hours a day. You won't even notice the thigh burn because of pokemon-level dopamine release.

I'd still notice :(

I'm trying to be really restrictive with my diet but also trying to put out a decent amount of daily cardio to help out. I don't feel like it makes me eat more or be hungrier so i think it's ok?

Sure if you're actually eating less than you need to maintain your current weight. Everyone's different. Have you lost much weight?

Kill yourself my man

the mirror says yes, but i've barely gotten to the level where my lovehandles dont show through clothing. so much fucking room to improve and i'm just trying to get there as fast as possible