What brand/flavor protein powder do you use?

What brand/flavor protein powder do you use?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@anthonyroberts/seventy-protein-powder-lab-tests-bpi-mhp-muscle-meds-weider-and-more-fail-e6775135f143#.35ydtsijg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I feast on the meat of those who lift less than me.

On rest days, I enjoy MP's Chocolate Banana flavour.

Whatever's on special. Have a scoop a day if that so don't really care

Walmart brand crap. It's just some easy protein every now and then, you shouldn't be depending on it anyway.

ON Double Rich Chocolate

You want a good weight gainer shake. Just do this, lemme tell ya this. Get. Oatmeal. A banana. Egg whites. Some real food. Milk. Yogurt. And yams. That's a perfect weight gainer with real fucking ingredients. All you have is - complex carbs from the oatmeal, protein from egg whites, natural fats from peanut butter. Banana. What more could you ask for? It’s the perfect fucking shake. It’s real food. And everything in that shake is gonna benefit you, there’s not bullshit. And, it’s gonna be cheap. Just stop buying protein powders and weight gainers. All I’m gonna say is that protein powders and weight gainers are bullshit. Because they're a waste of fucking time. This has been mismarketed for over 30 years. Enough with the chemicals and bullshit, and stuff you're putting in you. Just like what I said, real food, will always be fucking better choice. I'll never sell a protein powder or a weight gainer, because they're fucking bullshit. GODDAMNIT.

>the "chemicals" meme
Everything is fucking chemicals and protein powder is cheap as fuck for the protein/$

Post macros and recipe

Also why not add scoops?

Kiwi-banana, it just tasted like melted strawberry icecream lol

ON gold standard vanilla ice cream.
3 scoops
+50g of (frozen) crushed raspberries.
+2 bars of weetbix.

522kcal, thick as fuuuuck delicious breakfast.
77.2 prot
38.7 carb
4.3 lipid

Syntha cinnamon bun. God tier

Started unflavored.

Would ad either to fruit mixes, or put in cocoa for chocolate, or put in a diet sodia (i did stevia sodas because i am a hippy).

But now i use vanilla, and do the same as before, (goes good with rootbeer). Plus now i can drink it just with water when i am lazy.

So i think a light and mild vanilla flavor is god-tier.

If you disagree then fuck you.

Myprotein is the cheapest and it tastes just as good to me. I got 11 lbs of raspberry and 5.5 lbs of chocolate smooth for $80. Both flavors are solid.

semen

vanilla ice cream and double rich chocolate from ON are really solid. rocky road is overhyped

MyProtein because it's cheap and I'm broke AF. I've got the chocolate mint bland right now and it's not bad.

>What brand/flavor protein powder do you use?
I buy GENERIC from the bulk food aise at Winco for CHEAP, and it's UNFLAVORED because I'm not a goddamned 8-YEAR-OLD GIRL who has to have everything SWEETENED. I mix it with WATER and CHUG it, and I fucking LIKE it.

I like Hammer Whey. Vanilla, chocolate, strawberry are all good.

Translation
>I didn't STAY in SCHOOL and now I am POOR

>I enjoy posting logical fallacies like STRAWMAN
Only dumb niggers like you waste money on overpriced 'flavored' whey in fancy jugs. What I buy is EXACTLY THE SAME THING except in bulk and NO FAGGY FLAVORING.

YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO JUSTIFY WHY YOU WANT TO WASTE MONEY ON OVERPRICED, OVERHYPED SHIT.

Meanwhile I'll be over here, having more money to spend when I GO OUT TO CLUBS TONIGHT, because I didn't WASTE it on overpriced crap that's no better than what I can get for CHEAP.

>babbys who can't shop properly
top kek

It's a scam.

Sorry to break the bad news to you.

It doesn't work.

They are relying on the idiots that actually believe that this bullshit works, because they don't know how to have a PROPER nutrition.

They don't know about how to feed your body protein NATURALLY throughout the day, and how to increase your testosterone through your food.

Many people are stupid, don't know about Macros, and believe the hype.

Don't waste your money.

Vegan detected

Because I like it more and can afford it

So mad. Is this the same as manlet rage but for poor people?

Bulk Nutrients / Chocolate and Salted Caramel
you wont regret it trust senpai but dont buy coffee or choc mint theyre shit

The truth hurts, but it's better to break these bullshit "bro science" ideas and speak honestly.

You are much better off eating healthy lean meats, at the perfect Macro ratio for your body.

Or, if you really want to step it up a notch you can use Steroids.

But noobs wouldn't know anything about cycling or even what steroids to use.

That's a different thread.

your a faggot kid

>Because I like it more and can afford it
So you're a spoiled 8-year old girl?

Yes, I'm mad, absolutely MAD for not wasting money when a little INTELLIGENCE saves me hundreds every year.

Enjoy your overpriced flavored whey in the fancy jug. Does it suck your dick for you on Friday and Saturday nights? Because that's what the money I don't WASTE on overpriced shit gets me: time with hot bitches at clubs, who suck my dick. LOL enjoy your 'flavored whey', hope it 'satisfies' you. xD

Truth: The only real use for protein powder is if you're deficient somehow, or you're not going to be able to eat a normal meal post-workout for hours and hours, which is bad for post-workout recovery. Otherwise you niggers just need to EAT.

your a faggot kid, i have expensive unflavored whey, enjoy your cheap shit, its probably sawdust from china faggot

I don't need money for hot bitches because I don't pay for sex. I pay for whey though.

Ok.

Keep pissing away your money lol.

Syntha-6 Strawberry Milkshake or Cookoes & Cream.

Holy shit the taste is so fucking good. God fucking damn!!

i eat 7000 calories a day of lean potatoes and meat faggot

I don't pay for sex you moron, I pay for DRINKS for babes at clubs. Of course you'd know nothing about that, since all you do on a Friday and Saturday night is stick your dick in your expensive whey protein powder.

Post the macros of your overpriced shit, nigger.
This is all of $6 per POUND. You can't beat it.

lol, that shit is chink sawdust faggot

lmao at all the butthurt faggots I eat 2 scoops per HOUR enjoy your pathetic """""""gaynz""""""" haha

>spending money on women to sleep with them
cuck

Post macros of your overpriced flavored shit or we'll know you're full of shit.

>soy

enjoi ur gyno fag

>being rejected by women constantly
>mainly because you're a POORFAG
LOL TOP KEK what a loser

Do you get chocolate whey, put it in your fleshlight, and pretend you're fucking a black chick?

>INSTANT WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE
Your reading comprehension is amazingly bad.

Post macros of your overpriced flavored shit, faggot.

Surely you meant four scoops user?

You and me both user

>LOL this thread
Flavored whey faggots BTFO, unflavored>>>flavored every day of the week
Bulk generic>>>expensive name-brand shit, every day of the week.
Eating real food>>>using whey at all, every day of the week.

What a bunch of losers. None of you are going to make it EVER.

Everybody falls for buying whey protein at first. Eventually you realize it's a complete waste of money. Don't buy it unless you like being scammed.

unflavored from whatever bulk place I'm ordering other stuff from

fuck all that added sugar

>Buying drinks for girls at clubs
Kek.
I just pick them up at college when they're sober. I don't need to get them drunk to fuck them.

>*contains milk and soy*

you fucking tard

>doesn't recommend protein powder
>recommends steroids

Just stop, you've passed your moron quota for today.

2 scoops is 48gs of protein for a little over 200 calories. what can even compete with that? people here telling you it's bad are just memesters or roidraging

Don't know about his brand, but if you're afraid of soy lecithin then you are loonier than a batshit crazy vegan hippie chick.

It's in a lot of things

Protein's benefits top out at 1.7g per kg lean mass.

Steroids don't, dumbass.

Protein powder is food, not just a tool to build muscle. You can't compare protein to steroids.

I prefer powders that are a blend of whey and caseine, for satiety, flavor, texture, and gains. So my go-tos for now are JYM, Quest, and Grenade. I would use Quest more often but it's 2x the price of JYM and Grenade.

I don't think I would buy protein that needed a broker in order to facilitate any transactions.

This or Myprotein.

>falling for the powdered jew

top jej

Syntha 6 Isolate is the best protein I have ever had.

Check those stats bro.

I get chocolate from the 6# bags of on gold standard.

By the way, is there a much of a difference between chocolate and double chocolate?

None, you faggots need to stop using that garbage.

You can get all the protein you need with normal food.

But please good goyims keep buying the powdered jew.

How many grams is there in a scoop?

a scoop is the smallest measuring unit that matters

Nothing special about these stats dumbass. Doesn't even show the amino acid profile

Unflavoured Texan Whey. Imported by the ton by some guy, put into bags in his garage and bought over the internet by me.

About ~$220 NZD for 9kg

fucking texans selling their protons for cheap, like they don't want to make gains
literally cucks

Wtf, I hate Texans now.

Guess Ill become #homo4oklahomo

Mutant Pro 100
best tast imo

JBW FUCKING DELETED ALL THE VIDEOS FROM HIS CHANNEL QQ
THE END OF AN ERA

Opinions on rice protein?

whey gives me crazy acne

>drink milk to get protein: WORKS
>separate whey from milk and eat that to get protein: CHEMICALS BRAH THAT WON'T WORK

double rich chocolate is the BOMB

Mix that shit with QUARK and you have the best replacement for chocolate pudding HOLY SHIT

ON French Vanilla
Best fucking taste ever. Mix 2 scoops with 1 cup of water, open your shaker cup and put some ice cubes in there and shake it once again. Literally tastes like a milk shake. If you're bulking, go with milk, tastes even better.

Seventy Protein Powder Lab Tests: BPI, MHP, Weider, and more fail.

medium.com/@anthonyroberts/seventy-protein-powder-lab-tests-bpi-mhp-muscle-meds-weider-and-more-fail-e6775135f143#.35ydtsijg

PHD Diet Whey, Choc-peanut flavour. Blends great, low-cal high protein, and it tastes like Ferraro Roche

>Not Mint chocolate

Can you just fucking kill yourself because that flavour is an abomination

how much shakes and scoops is "enough" for aa day?

ON rocky road representin'

kek'd

MyProtein. Finishing the last of Chocolate Smoth isolate before opening the double chocolate concentrate.

Their Rocky Road sucks and is only decent when mixed with orange juice.

>but... food!

Whey is portable food; add water and it's a low calorie high protein snack.

Anyone try the CVS branded whey protein? I can get 4 lbs for a little less than 30$. Is it worth? It is 26g protein and 150 cal per scoop. As long as it doesn't taste like absolute dog shit I think it would be.