Someone asks me about lifting/nutrition or how I work out

>Someone asks me about lifting/nutrition or how I work out
>I tell them I just have good genetics, that I got lucky and I only go to the gym once every two weeks to do some random exercises

I say i eat whatever i want and do a few pull ups some times

Why op?

Good strategy.

I attribute all my successes to luck and everyone else's successes to skill. Works perfectly

My plan is, when I do start getting these questions asked, is that I play WiiFit competitively.

>"WOAH, HOW MUCH YOU BENCH BRO!?"

>Why op?
Because I don't want to waste time answering questions which leads to further discussion/arguments. At the end of which they won't even care about anything I said or do anything useful with it.

>Actually... x is better than y I've read a couple of studies and several knowledgeable people on the topic agree with me here...
>"No user I heard from my uncle/Dr. Oz/Men's health magazine/Bodybuilding.com article that is totally wrong!"

What's the point of continuing with this? I'm just wasting my time and they won't change their opinion.

>Not saying, "I play Pokemon GO competitively. I'm the top trainer in my city"
>Mfw don't even have a phone to play Pokemon Go with, I use an old style flip phone

I just tell them im on a vegan diet and I do 200 pushups and squats everyday. lifting weights once a week

I'll try this.

Starting first cycle soon I'm going to smile from ear-to-ear and tell people I play pokemon go occasionally, have really good genetics and do lots of bodyweight exercises.

>dude I'm a manual laborer, I just eat whatever and I'm always this joocy

I actually ama laborer, but I work out on off days and jog, and hit my and my macros and bulk and cut and all that Veeky Forums shit.

Ikr. You look like a god but still humble

Pls post joocy body user. For research purposes.

It's great to keep people from annoying you with questions.

>"Oh that professional athlete/businessman/ladies man? He's just totally skilled!"

>"Me? Oh haha I just got lucky with my job (Nevermind all the applications I put in, the suit I wore, the countless hours I spent practicing my interview skills in front of a camera in my bathroom, the time I spent researching companies I was applying to, the networking I did in college and outside of college). My physique? Oh haha I just got lucky with my genetics (Let's not talk about tracking my cals/macros for years, not mixing a single workout and training with full intensity even when I was tired or bored), My hot gf? Haha I just got lucky not sure why she fell in love I'm lucky to have her xD"

I say I just do ultimate frisbee and a couple of pushups a day

makes me kek everytime

Wi fit and zumba

>user do you work out?
>no I just play videogames
>haha you're such a nerd XDD

Lmfao

How are roos so jacked desu

Not OP but,

Thing is, I've taken time to explain diet and lifting to other people, and they either just go ''oh.'' and never attempt it, or try and give up after a week or so.
There are several overweight guys at work I've talked to about changing up diet and they don't make any changes.

I don't bullshit people like OP, but I don't bother explaining it anymore either.

>"Do you work out a lot?"
>"I just spar at my MMA gym once in a while"/"Just Wii Fit" if I'm being cheeky
> "What's your diet like?"
>"Lots of whisky and bacon"

I work out 5-6 days a week like an autismo and eat super clean.

Always make your accomplishments seem effortless.

I think it embarrasses some people where they're confronted about their new changes. When I was losing weight I'd always get asked if I was actively trying to lose weight and what I did do to it. I'd always tell them no or I stopped drinking soda, whereas in reality I was religiously counting calories and fasting myself.

It's kind of embarrassing to hear someone comment on your body changes because it means they were aware you were fat/dyel before. Still trying to learn how to accurately respond to people desu.