Help me/fit/

Help me/fit/
I come across as an asshole and I want to change that. People I just meet find me intimidating. I come off strong and I'm okay with that but I don't want to be an ass. After people will tell me the above and say I'm a great guy once they get to know me.

How do I change the vibe I put out?

Pic is me

Just don't be an asshole.

You look like an asshole.

this
you're probably also autistic OP and thus have no conception of social norms and therefore treat people like shit without realizing it

>social anxiety
>go into fight mode in social situations
>come across as a dick

I think you could just smile or something

T O R O N T O
O
R
O
N
T
O
get a haircut, lose the piercing, dress a bit less casual maybe. I don't care about it, but other people do.
that or stop caring about what people think

You are an asshole

Thanks! How do I fix this?
I don't think I'm autistic but I'm def still overcoming highschool insecurities

>meme """""""""illness"""""""""
Drink bleach or stop making excuses for yourself. Either option is a vast improvement on your current state

I feel strong anxiety and panic in social situations, I don't know how that's a meme "Illness" chad.

I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with me so I can improve. I'm trying to add direction to my efforts. In writing this I found myself making an excuse - thank you for making me aware of it

It's not a meme, just human instinct that doesn't help anymore.

You don't look strong

Its a pissant weak excuse. Literally the social version of MUH PCOS or MUH GENETICS.

You're using your meme bullshit to justify staying in your comfy little safe space. Stop being a faggot accept that you're going to look like an idiot and that doesn't mean you'll spontaneously combust. Everyone looks like an idiot quite regularly. No one cares.

Stop being weak.

I talk to strangers, attend courses and clubs and all that other shit all the time faggot.

1v1 me at eaton centre

>Treat people like shit
>But help them sometimes
>People think I'm quirky and funny when I call them retards for not being able to do something and then help them with it
It's alright

You look like a cool bro, would befriend and lift with. Sounds like they're just a bunch of softies, desu, I've been told something similar as you have numerous times, just let em figure out you're a good dude in time... if they can't see the real you then forget em, their loss

This. I want them to see the real me off the start and I'm trying to figure out how to show it. I'm not blaming them for being softies

Totally would but I've got life to live. No point getting wrecked so I can't lift

Thanks!

I know it's not because of how I dress. I don't care as much as I did before about what people think, I'm just trying to improve. If it were one person saying it then I'd give no fucks but I've heard it a lot. We're all trying to improve

you need to change increase your virtues and think more charitably about everything.

If I can do this I WILL BECOME HE MAN

Maybe when first learnin about people or asking about interests, try to express your interest in a not-so-masculine topic or hobby? Not too sure... its not easy getting people to drop their guard around you when you're obviously bigger, stronger etc than they are

*I can and will do this

Don't change.

Be who you are. If others dont like it fuck them.

It can be from a lot of things: posture, the way you dress, even the nuances like your normal speaking tone and the language you use. Just go out of your way to socialize and help others, and really examine and reflect on your everyday actions.

I really don't know any other way.

People change. People are constantly changing. I want to change for the better

Thank you, this is solid advice. I'll give it a shot. I'm looking at giving meditation and daily reflection a try. Do you have experience with it?

How in anyway would it make you better to pretend to be someone you are not in hopes to make friends?

Kind of makes seem insecure and childish my friend.

What's your height and weight, OP?

Are you a big guy?

>dress a bit less casual
Why the fuck would you not dress casual if you don't have any business meetings or parties? There's nothing wrong with how he dresses.

I'm guessing you have resting bitch face. You don't look intimidating in the picture so I'm guessing you just need to smile more. And get a haircut ya damn hippie

I donno if you're OP or just some other fitizen reading this thread but either way, I just want to impart something on you.

Try to be a man who protects and loves all women. who would never use take advantage of them. one who hates to see them on the streets, hates to see them being used or abused, hates to see them sad or hungry.

Treat every woman like she's your mother. Become someone whom they know will always respect and protect them.

Pretending is different. I want to improve who I am. You're on Veeky Forums for the same reason

180lbs
6'3
Lean

I know I need to smile more, I'm working on it. Same goes for all you fuckers out there!! I'll keep my hair a little longer
>checked

Both me. Good advice. Thank you

Shave your eyebrows. It sounds crazy but it really works!

Hahahahaha I'll need a really good reason to!! How come?

You certainly don't look intimidating to me. Are you 6'5+ or something?

6'3

lol ok skeltor

cut the hair
looks too punk-ish

Smile more
Ask questions

>tfw 170 lbs
>tfw look 4 times bigger than you
LANKLETS BTFO
MANLET PRIDE WORLD WIDE

>implying anyone is intimidated by that

More likely you just bertstare everyone so they think you're mad

1.There is nothing wrong with you
2.You are actually good looking
3.Others might simply be intimidated by your good looks (refer to other anons post about not caring what people think)
4.You're too good to be on Veeky Forums

Aiming for 190 by next year. Thanking the gods for lean genetics

Punk's not dead. I doubt a haircut will help because I had this problem with short hair.

Just become a youtube personality/male model
Why are you worried about your looks you are a 7/10

>6'3

There's your problem OP. Being tall is a blessing and a curse

Punk is dead, get it cut. Cut it into an undercut and you will look pretty good.

My body but I will never change my personality to satisfy others.

People tell me I come off as cold and mean.

I'm not gonna go around pretending to laugh and smile to satisfy them.

170lbs short is a lot more impressive than 180lbs tall. I'll make it though. Up 15lbs from last summer.

I'm very happy. Probs just resting bitch face

Thanks bro. I'm here mostly for the Veeky Forums humor. Got hooked about two years ago and haven't been able to kick it. I'm here a lot less now.

I'm not worried about my looks. Neither interest me right now but it's a possibility down the road

Punk is very dead - I know lol. I'm considering a haircut soon anyways. Undercut is looking good

It's more than height

I'm not changing myself to satisfy others. I'm changing myself for myself so I can have more fun. I'm not pretending to apease others. Honest question: is everything okay bro?

if you want to appear friendlier just smile and look people in the eye more

T O R O N T O
O
R
O
N
T
O
OOOOOOOO

where do you lift? i need to find a cheap gym senpai

Home gym is a blessing. Sick city but I'm north of it

is this nathan phillips square?

U kno they're getting rid of those letters, right?

what do you have? i've been looking through kijiji for cheap basic equipment as well but it's pretty expensive shit