Anyone else alone on Friday night

Anyone else alone on Friday night

Yes. Feel bad mayne.

Why are you alone? I'm alone because I don't fit in.

It's Friday?

Shit. Gotta go to the gym, boyyyyy.

No one texts me anymore.

>mfw I was invited by a grl to a party
>mfw its in walking distance of my place
>mfw there's most likely plenty of undergrad sloots to raw dog
>mfw I prefer to stay home and play dark souls3 until morning.

capcha select all pasta

>Ds3
Nice taste, Was thinking of playing Ds1 later

Feels bad man.

What are you doing to do? How do we escape this pit?

All my old social methods involved drugs, now I don't drink alcohol or do drugs anymore I don't know how to make new friends.

I'll probably reconnect when school starts but I'm pretty bored right now, even though summer is supposed to be fun. I also don't reach out to anyone, idk it does suck

You're posting on Veeky Forums mate, we're all alone on a friday night

Why didnt you go...

Are you me?
Already hit the gym, now I'll just play Dark Souls 3.

d-do you wanna play together

Ain't got a meta/low level character atm.

I'm lvl 286 and aiming to hit ng+4 before morning.
Aiming for ng+7 by monday.

me. i dropped out of college, now i'm going to community college nearby. now all of my friends are three states away, and I haven't connected with anybody at this school to the point where we could hang out. feels lonely man.

Yes. dont you niggas have jobs

i dont have anything to do, really. Its summer and everyone is either on vaccation or with their bf/gf, the friends i do hangout with (that arent on vaccation) arent very social people, and the people i 'want' to hangout with are either impossible to set a 'event' with (they are super 'fluid' if you know what i mean) or im not good enough friends with them to be invited

rather stay user bro

post character?

my first run, just defeated the wolfy thing and now searching for a doll or something.

Do you want to add me on steam, i can join your world as a phantom

>Nice taste
kek, it's as casual as pokemon go

>tfw home alone every night
>tfw no friends for a decade (since highschool)
>kissless virgin
why even live

yes
had a breddy gud deadlift session earlier, now it's late at night and I have the whole weekend for me
feelsgoodman

Played in a chess tournament earlier. now chilling alone and not going out. love being alone. Maybe that's just me. Not interested in making or listening to conversations that mean nothing.

I might go swimming in a pool after my morning workout with the old man

your actually right, but the man can compliment his taste nonetheless

trips of truth senpai
being alone can be really nice

its not the conversations themselves most of the time trips, it's the bonds you form with other human beings and the memories you share and create

alone here, just worked chest and shoulders and tris, got home and cooked 5 chicken breasts in the oven, pasta spinach and a ribeye, meal prepping, wish I had a girl to share my good cooking with, it will happen, we're all going to make it, just gotta stay focused and keep the faith through the hard times

can't lose steam now, I feel this is where it counts

this pic is comfy as shit, but yes, yes I am.

it's now saturday morning and i'm still alone

now that ones just your fault.

what's your issue man?
shoulders too small?
acne?

video games are a time waster

i feel bad for spurdo in the attic tho

ds3 first foray into series. twas fun but then 30 hours in and it started to drag. finished it around 50 hours and can't be arsed to do anything else with it. had fun though.

don't care much for pvp or dong a ng+

comfiest thread on Veeky Forums right now famalam

honestly if I was in your shoes, 10 years out of school no friends and virgin, I would just start roiding

roid and go to school for paramedic or some shit

tons of those guys roid and no one fucking cares

and women love fireman

ye

got dumped bout 3 weeks ago, still learning to cope with it

tried going out last weekend but I just got into a fistfight and ended up feeling like shit

just gotta keep on working out and doing my thing I suppose. Watching mad max right now on TV, so that's alright

Theres no bonds I care to make with people who's conversation goes from Maroon 5 to some Facebook friend's funny post to rambling about an ex and how drunk they are. I'll bond here with my hamster bro and vidya thanks.

Why did you get into a fight? Just wondering because ive never been in one in my life

How's everyone holding up?
>tfw talking to parents over phone and they wouldn't stop asking about a girl that I went out with for a bit who stopped talking to me out of the blue

I was at a bar and three really drunk guys started messing with my motorcycle out in the parking lot. I went over to tell them to fuck off but they were being difficult and instead of just trying to de-escalate the situation, I let it boil over.
No charges pressed on either side, I'm fine, bike is fine, but it was just a stupid thing to do and I felt bad for taking out my anger on three very drunk people

fuck man that's harsh

I offered to suck some guys cock and he didn't take it too well.

>talking to parents
Cherish that. They won't be around forever

ah, damn. didn't even see him. :^{

I just sucked my girlfriend's dick, so not too alone.

Not sure if joking...

When you've been letting depression slowly rot you away, when you have over 60 contacts of friends yet only a few that you can contact, that feel when you want to go watch Disneyland fireworks but too scared to ask anyone or go alone. Already got shot down once. :(

This IS Veeky Forums, but the real answer was posted a couple minutes before

Mr. No friends, no family for thousands of miles. I like having my b apone time and I do go out fairly often on my own. But eventually it gets even more depressing to do every thing alone than to just stay home. I just numb my brain by investing myself in tv series or books to replace my own reality.

Just to my butthole cherry taken by my gf mid bj.

Nah mayne. Been getting joocy as fuck now that I hit 1/2/3/4

Aside from being a 5'8 legit manlet, I've pretty much perfect genetics.

My height is the only gripe I have with genes.

I had a gf for about one week. I showed my true self and she ran for the hills.

I won her over with false confidence and by charming her.

Moral is don't ever be yourself. Women want strength and stability. Be a man and act like it.

I fell for the meme of be yourself and acted like a sensitive bitch because I thought she would find it endearing.

Nope. Alone and cold. But I did break my running PR and I'm gaining strength in my arms and chest. So that's good.

Yes, but I prefer to be alone.

I do miss sex, but not all the stupidity.

You should read The Slynx. Really good book

Or, instead, you be exactly who you are and find someone that likes you for you rather than by deceiving them from the start. Were you expecting to keep up the front forever?

Im not the guy you replied to but fuck dude this hits home. I moved back in with my family a year ago and can say I immediately hate life ten fold. They don't exercise, take time to make/purchase anything that can be nutritious. They argue with me and argue with each other it is 100% tense every morning when I wake up I miss that sense of peace when I lived out of state for a bit. Not having to deal with anyone is one of the best feelings ever but its not always a good feeling.

Now that Im older me and my dad go to bars and talk for hours after we get off from work. It sucks that I want to leave this place and all he wants to do is hangout with his oldest son when I want to be alone. He never had a dad so Im a bigger piece of shit. Im slowly learning to accept that humans were never meant to be alone. I tried for years to be "alone" but it gets to you man not having a conversation for months.

all week every week bruh!!! ;^)))

>kinda sucks, i want(ed) to go out but im broke and dont want to go drink
>i stayed in so i could try to do learn some ruby but i dont know ruby and now im just watching 30rock by myself

I thought she would accept me and my flaws. She was so sweet to me and gave me all of her attention. I didn't think she would get so turned off so quickly. Literal overnight change.

Hm...I do like dystopian books. Thanks user, it looks really interesting. The fact that it's set in and written by Russian is expecially cool. I'm always scavenging for the next great book.

Alone at the bar after work having a pint and steak before I go home and sleep so I can work out tomorrow.

Fake it til you make it.
Essentially it's like all those self help books. Maybe he will become confident and charming, or he'll crack and self destruct. Anyone's guess.

No prob. if you have an e-reader I can send you the epub or mobi files. If not it's really cheap online

You only were together for a week, maybe you dumped too much on her at once. How did you act?

Nah, I'm old fashioned and like to get paper copies. Just too stubborn :( thanks though, I'm definitely gonna read this

Accidently quoted myself

It was a month before official status but we were inseparable.

You are right, perhaps it was too much at once. All I did was reveal my inner self and let my guard down. I let myself become vulnerable because it felt so right. We told each other deeply personal shit and there was no judgement.

Eating alone at a bar is one of the greatest simple joys in life.

Just finished playing a few games of overwatch with the bros and now I'm gonna listen to music and browse Veeky Forums til bedtime so its been a good friday night.

It is. But it's a burlesque bar and tonight all the girls are here. I feel like I'm in the hen house. It's basic as shit in here

/comfy/

I usually wait about 6 months before really starting to let guard down. For me, that's always the make it or break it point. If I'm not happy by then I end it, or I keep going. From there I start to consider it a more serious relationship and will show more.

That's not to say I don't be myself at first, I always am. And I give some of myself obviously from the beginning, you have to, but 6 months. That's the deciding time.

I really want to write some long paragraphs at you about love and shit but I know that's gay and you're not looking for that.

Actually I am. Maybe I need some sense knocked into my head. She was really into me and I completely turned her off with my insecurities.

What's your method? Blogpost me nigguh

At least I have a great body by normie standards

What's with the Reddit spaces? Knock it off you two

Maybe you'd like the book The Animal Dialogues by Craig Childs

Easier to read, cool your damn tits aspie. It's not greentext content

yea fuck living with parents, they always fuck with both gym and life gains. and pussy gains.

fucking gains goblins.

fuck this shit

Couldn't have said it better myself user

>not typing exclusively in greentext and walls of text

>implying I'm not alone every day of the week

Well, call me stupid, alot of people do. That I'm not set into reality. But I do believe in true love. It's not gonna be a happily ever after fairy tale, it's still gonna take work. But people haven't been writing, singing, acting, etc etc about love since forever for nothing.

First of all, don't tell yourself "love isn't reality" "love isn't real" "i like this girl, but i know I'm not gonna really stay with her" etc. This is a self fulfilling prophecy, you have doomed it from the start.

The way I see it, you have to open yourself and let yourself be vulnerable. Not too quickly like I said though. A lot of people are shit, and you're gonna get hurt. But what makes you stronger? Pain. People who run away from love and build walls are weak because they fear the pain. But you must be willing to let it happen. And if it does remember you'll get through it. It'll take awhile, but you will. And another will come and you'll think "I'm glad me and that other person broke up, because now I can be with this new one."

I work with 2 people who adamantly do not believe in love and they talk about it all the time, and it only sets my beliefs harder in. They think they have it all figured out, but when I hear them I think they sound stupid. One is 50, the other 27. Maybe I am still too young and naive and dumb to believe in love yet. I dunno, I think it's beautiful though.

I'm not sure if that's what you were looking for but that's what I got.

>mfw I go to bed hungry every night

girlfriend went over to stay at a friends yesterday. packed up all her shit today, took it to a storage unit. gonna break up with her tomorrow afternoon

wheeee

No man, you are right. I think this girl had the potential to love me but I pushed too hard.

I don't wanna be an empty shell. I took a risk and failed but so what? At least I know I'm capable of charming somebody. I know that I can be vulnerable and let a person in.

I will learn from this so I do not repeat the same mistakes. Are you in a loving relationship? Or at least open to it? I want to grow old with somebody and have a best friend who is partner.

Was that friend a guy?

>i think this girl had the potential to love me but I pushed too hard

nigga what? You dated for a week. Unless you're not telling us that you've known her for years upon years, you shouldn't be thinking about "true love" just yet. That's something that tends to take a little bit. You barely even know a person after dating them for a week

Just fucked this indian girl tonight.

I was surprised that she put out on the first night.

>good job
>girlfriend
>still unfulfilled

I'm sorry user :(

I was infatuated. We knew each other longer. There's long term love and puppy love. I felt the latter but there was potential for something deeper.

You aren't wrong. Well shit, now i look like a jackass. It felt so right. I'm not naive or on babbys first date. I've had past LTRs and dated around. This girl felt different than the rest.

Yes. I've waited all week for this night of boredom

Give the deets please

DELETE THIS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Heading home from the gym.

>still think about grill that I haven't talked to since January that faded on me
>feel like we coulda had a connection
>feel ugly at 23 cause of my scarring from past acne
>still in same place since two years ago

goddamn. I thought I could've been over this chick. we weren't close but I fell so hard. I just never feel this way about people that every time I get a whiff of feelings I just go full autist and fug it up. At least I'm doing well in my classes

I understand that feeling user

it took longer for my situation to develop, but I've been dumped by "the one" as well and it fucking sucks

just gotta keep on keeping on, and work on improving ourselves and eventually you'll either meet someone else or that other person will come back into your life- either one is fine

>lost touch with friends from the military
>alienated civilian friends at school because i'm a ptsd fuckup
>get played and led on and used by women because i spent my twenties in the military
>and never learned those lessons as a young man
>bitter and resentful
>all i have is the iron
>the iron i can trust

iron within, iron without

>tfw no bros at all
>never had a gf
>only people that call or texts me are parents
>turning 30 soon
another friday night spent sitting in front of the computer

in another 30 years will i say:
>i wish i shitposted more online when i was younger

Shoo Shoo gains goblin

Did you not like the military? Perhaps you could become an officer or something.

>tfw my dad fell off a ladder onto concede and broke his legs bad
>may have bleeding in brain
>scared he could die
>just spoke to him on the phone the other day

I've had five friends die in the last five years and my mother just got done with breast cancer. I feel like I'm cursed.

Go to college, use tinder and network with people. Fuck it's not hard. Hit up girls at your gym, I do.