Veeky Forums Confessions

Step inside my child. Confess your fitness/nutrional sins and be cleansed from the guilt. You'll have to atone for them, but admitting your errors is the first step .

I do cardio

I round my back like crazy on deadlifts.

I like doing legs

Yesterday I ate a ton cheese. Literally lost control for 20 minutes. A-am gonna make it?

I haven't been to the gym for over two years, and just lift dumbbells at home

i broke my nofap streak of 5 hours

I killed a man in cold blood just to see what it felt like to take a life, their family and the authorities still think it was a hunting accident, 100% serious lmao.

We're all gonna make it

Ive been trying to cut for 2 weeks but I keep eating too goddamn much junk food to see progress

How's that been working out for you?

My bench and my squat are nearly the same

Terrible

T-thanks brah. Have a slut

Shitty workout plan or is it just the dumbells in general? I don't much about doing exclusive dumbbell exercises at home.

I hate eating. I've been lifting for two years, but since I'm 6'2 165lbs I look like a dyel, and have lifts to match

Forgive me Father-Fit for I have sinned

>cut out soda and caffeine for three weeks. Back on because work hours increased and I justify the calories in my tracking app

>I am tempted every day to violate my calorie goals as I know that I'm still "lower than tdee"

>I have not been to the gym or ran in months because work saps the life from my soul

>eaten an entire tombstone pizza for combined breakfast lunch on a weekend twice in a row. I my defense It was the limited edition Diablo pizza and verily did I shit fire from my asshole in pennance.

>pray for my cut father

I doxxed trappy, scooby, and multiple small-time anons, usually those in CBT's or Tinder threads

Breh :(

I'm about to drink 1000 calories or more worth of vodka after I had a very strict 1700 calorie diet. Forgive me gains god for I will sin.

I let myself become a landwhale and whenever I lose weight I can't seem to go below the 80 fucking kilograms mark.
I've been cursed with self-sabotage.
I will die with this lard on me.

Don't do it man. Planning to sin in advance with the expectation of being forgiven is a huge no-no.

You never sinned my son

Hell yeah, user. Trappy and Scooby are both faggot degenerates and deserve what they get. Fucking histrionic retards.

dear lord of gains. please forgive me i suck at cutting and just want to be a fat pig. give me the strength to not eat my whole kitchen and get drunk as shit on cider

I went vegan for ethical reasons (lol fag) plus the fact that my family is prone to getting gastrointestinal/breast cancers that animal products aggravate. I've considered going back to eating meat or at least vegetarianism, due to significant weight gain from this carb hell, but then, I feel I'm at a point where I don't want to go back to eating animal products because moral- and health-wise, I'd be fucked going back.

I have to. Oh man it hurts.
If I knew I was going to drink I would have ate less.

Might want to get a lipid panel famalam. A lot of vegans that go really carb crazy end up with fucked up lipid levels and insulin tolerances.

>removing yourself from the gene pool
you aren't sinning my son, keep up the good work

I did more curls than squats

im blasting test and doing a shit load of drugs. Still getting top tier workouts but fuck i don't want to zyzz it brehs

It was "full" homo

i curl more than i bench

What does it feel opie?

i half ass my barbell rows when noones looking and my back is the weakest part of my body because of it

I run and completely neglect leg day :(((

> be me
> use booster
> can lift without gettin tiered
> never get exhausted
> feel like sometimes i'm about to faint or puke
> cant lift without it anymore
Help me guys i think i'm addicted

I've been lifting since 2012 but haven't squatted since 2014. I just don't fucking like it. I started again early this month and am at 140 lbs. My OHP is fucking 150 and my bench is 2plaet.

Basically I fucking hate squats

I used machines for the first 6 months

no you are just a pussy, it is totally normal to want to puke if push yourself hard enough in big compund exercises

Have fun with your back injuries

I started 4 months ago, haven't done any deadlifts yet. Also, I ate a couple of potato chips yesterday. :'(

I COME ON HERE TO GIVE LIFE ADVICE TO DEPRESSED LIFTERS BECAUSE ONE TIME I WENT TO GIVE A SAD user LIFE ADVICE BUT I DIDN'T AND HE HUNG HIMSELF.

IT'S WHY I TYPE IN ALL CAPS. IF THERE IS EVEN A 1 PERCENT CHANCE THAT TYPING IN ALL CAPS AND GIVING ADVICE WILL HELP SAVE AN user I HAVE TO TAKE IT.

Im going to eat enchiladas today before i work out. Circuit training today,i hope i puke.

i suck at benching so i pretty much just quit, all i do are ridiculous high rep (like 50+) sets of regular, incline, and diamond pushups (i can only do sets of 25 on those though)

all i do now are heavy rows and pulldowns, shoulder work, various machine work, and leglmaopress

I had a slice of red velvet cake, 2 plain cake doughnuts, 2 crumb donuts, and I think some ice cream yesterday.

Since getting mononucleosis, I have been convinced that I have never had the same energy level as before (pre mono days.)

I'm convinced that the virus has more of a detriment on ones psychology than is understood.

>i want a donut today
1200 calories left on tdee
>i lift for girls

I have, on multiple occasions, suggested SS anons that wanted to be anything other than a powerlifter

I do cardio and leg presses instead of squats, I also use the EZ-bar for curls

I use gloves for my deadlift

I skipped deadlifts yesterdat

I don't count cals

Today morning i sucked my mother cock twice

I don't even lift.

How old are you??

I dont lift.

johnny cash?

I ate a doughnut after breakfast

I regularly eat white rice and 2 large eggs for breakfast, usually skipping lunch and eating red meat+veggies/beans for dinner. I want to say I'm under my 1500cal goal, but I might be cheating a little bit. Please, Father, have mercy and bless this child of yours.

This is beyond a sin. It's not like you didn't meet your macros or skipped a day at the gym. You're going to fucking rek urself.

then stop, you arent making any progress lol

>in my defense
>lower than tdee
>"because"
NO, FATTIE. STOP WITH THE EXCUSES. THERE'S ALWAYS TIME FOR THE GYM AND EXERCISE. TIME YOU SPEND SLEEPING CAN BE USED FOR THE GYM.

you're lying to yourself and will NEVER be able to cut until you stop trying to find ways to enable yourself.

you're never going to make it, just so you know lol

i dont squad neither deadlift neither ohp still making da swiit gainz. nit even sorry

The only thing you HAVE TO take is my erect cock

Forgive me Veeky Forumsfather for I have sinned.

I got a hernia doing Pendlay rows and have done nothing since. Not even cardio.

I've only been the gym twice in my entire life.

By my current schedule, I only even have the time for Veeky Forums on weekends, never mind the gym, so it's out for now.

Later this year however, I MIGHT have time. I'm usually only on Veeky Forums for diet advice, since particularly given my lack of exercise, I want to make sure that I'm eating right.

I don't think I'm doing squats right but I'm too embarrassed to ask. I have trouble keeping my heels on the floor unless I go for super wide stance, and then it hurts my hips.

Forgive me father for I have sinned

>skipped running on my last two rest days

>I'm finding myself having unholy thoughts about Taco Bell's Triple Double Crunchwrap even though it has dog shit for macros

Comma

I slammed a bottle of wine and four beers last night and woke up in my own piss today.

>i could have prevented it long time ago
>and yet a chose to do nothing to avoid looking like a weirdo
it is starting to fuck me up inside really bad, i can not seem shake this feel away, it occupies my mind almost all day now. i tried to held back the tears while bench pressing today, i failed.
fuck

I'm hungry but on a cut, father. I had temptations of going to eat massive amounts of carbs so I could have higher performance on today's workouts.

This. There is literally no way for me to justify it.

Its just the upper back bro, been doing this forever and never had any pain or injuries.

I don't count macros just calories. I train legs at a 1 to 2 ratio with upper body. I'm drinking a beer right now.

Injured my shoulder so I've been training only my lower body and doing deadlifts every second day for 4 weeks now..

Scooby ok because he's a liberal cuck. But trappy, you bastard I will never forgive you.

>letting yourself be cucked by animals
They would literally eat you if they could without remorse.

What are u doing u mad man

>defending a mentally ill faggot
There's a place where degenerates like you gather called tumblr

I only do calisthenics.

She was helpful, a decent shit-poster, nice to everyone, and beautiful. She brought a much needed feminine touch to fit. She was literally perfect.

it's piss m'lord

I do bro splits of only body weight at home and i only do it while high.

Molested my sister since before either of us knew what sex was and we both liked it, but I kept going after I knew it was wrong, and my family made me go away when they found out, but my little brother still loves me and I love him so now I can barely see him anymore. My family didn't abandon me completely though, and they helped me get set up somewhere else so I feel very guilty about having split up the family. Fuck.....only way to atone is to live a life worth having and eventually atone to my poor sister who I fucked up for life(not literally fucked though, we never went that far, this is not one of those things where I greentext shit)

I drank 3L of Diet Dr Pepper a day for the last 2 weeks

still lookin joocy but I need to stop

I eat a lot of sodium and don't really care

tranny fucked me in the butt 4 months ago and i still masturbate to the memory

I did it fit. Woke up 5lbs lighter. Is it the gods smiling upon me? Or just the alcohol eating away my insides?

I had a big bag of sunchips and cheetos today. About 2000 cals just from shitty carbs and fat. Did have a healthy breakfast with oats eggs and proton shake. I finished the day off with 0fat greek yogurt. I will cut off carbs for lunch and dinner tomorrow.
And add extra cardio tomorrow and rest days nextweek.

Father give me strength to say shoo shoo to all temptation, my desires for shitty food like ice cream and chips.

Well why did you do that when you know it was wrong

I'm 5'11 3/4" but say I'm 6'

forgive me father for i have sinned

I help myself to soda and a bag of chips every weekend

i'm bulemic

I'm procrastinating going to the gym so I can watch cops and eat rocky road.

I use machines instead of freeweights

"Cutting"
>went out Friday night with girl
>ended up drinking and snorting coke
Well there goes my gains