Anyone have weak pee stream...

Anyone have weak pee stream? I'm 20 and I hear kids in the bathroom have a fucking waterfall while mkne sounds kinda light..

Any idea?

This fucking board

of all the things to be insecure about... this guy is standing in the bathroom comparing the sound of his piss hitting the porcelain to others. holy shit.

calm down, op. you just hang in there.

As someone with a strong stream, I can tell you that it is mostly genetics. My dickhole is simply larger than most. I have yet to meet a man who can compare to my stream. My stream is so powerful that my snapchat story consists of me peeing from distances of about 5-6 feet back and still being able to make it hit the toilet. I never once practiced, or increased the size of my dickhole. All genetics baby. Face, Frame Height and Dickhole Size

>tfw when streamlet

Hold your pee longer.

LOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL STREAMLET DETECTED

ahahahah my exact thoughts.

The level of insecurity here on this board is... well, words can't describe; thus we have memes

My steam is hard OP. Maybe you're just genetically defective?

I fucking hate weak pee streamers. They usually take forever to pee too.
Like fuck off mate. My stream is nice and strong.

YOU hide in the STALL to TINKLE while CHAD stands at the URINAL and punishes the URINAL CAKE with his HEAVY PISS STREAM

Nobody wants to hear ur shit chad

thank you for making my friday night

6 feet, that's it?

These Chad lines make me kek everytiem.

Since it sounds like I will be the only serious response.

Kegel Exercises. Do them. All the time.

Stop jacking off so much. Seriously.

Are you serious

Drink more water and hold your pee.

YOU do KEGELS in your room at home while CHAD is out on the town spraying his URINE into Stacy's toiler after he FUCKS her.

>The insecurity on this board

>tfw I always use the stall unless there are big dividers at the urinal otherwise I stand there and feel uncomfortable and can't pee
fml

Thx, will try it out.

Guess you guys think this is some sort of joke while chaddy kids half my age piss 3x my urine output

Will do this too. I use a lot of condoms & I think the latex effects my prostate

You jack off into condors?

but the stream should get weaker if the hole gets bigger no?

kek

No I get laid a lot

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this, but it is a board of virgins.

You might have an STD. If this could apply to you then look into it

fucking kek, I love you HFF man wherever you are

Which STD would do this?

Chlamydia which is super common and you just take a couple pills to get rid of.

If you think you might have an std go get checked out

If this is a new problem, it's reason enough to go to a doctor. If it's lifelong, it is probably harmless.

I just got checked. Any way it it could be missed?

What about HPV? I think I have that because I have fordyce spots on my lips and shaft.

hard life man :/

Thanks for the laugh

In britbongistan that is known as a posh wank

lay off the amphetamines, speedster

>Use to be so insecure about my inferior pee stream I wouldn't be able to go when others were in the bathroom

Nah just kidding. I was just afraid of people hearing me pee while I was in the bathroom. So if a huge group came in I'd be in the stall for 30+ minutes until they all left.

where do you live? i was mirin the sound of a guys stream the other day. it was so loud i could hear it outside the door before i went in