/drama/ /fraud/ general

prev: >qt edition

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/text/Girls ass/username/Bimbo/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8995016
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26447646
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JB and FL get GF

The 19 years old 5'7'' manlet that takes HGH to not be manlet for life here. It's going well, I've been eating a shitload of protein, growing pains 24/7 feelsgoodman.

Where the fuck do I find IGF(-1)? Can't find it at any local pharmacy and I don't know anybody who has some. Is it even useful or should I stop bothering with IGF?

FAGS

>in4 jbflgf

You are just taking injectable hgh? I would not bother with injected igf. It's not gonna really fit your needs as far as the way I understand it working.

Is the guy who trolled bimbo in the last hread still here?

Yes, I inject 4UI 6 days a week, my goal is not to get buff but rather get tall first. 5'10'' is the goal and 6'' is the dream.

I've read about IGF but I'm not sure if I should bother with it because it's difficult to find and there aren't many out there that even take it.

You'll probably spend $10k to get 5'7.5"
Ayy lmao

Also exogenous doses have been linked to tumor and cancer cell growth

and water has been linked to fucking drowning

God speed user

Honestly I hope you keep us up to date

I've spend around 1.5k last 2 month and grown 1 inch, I've started at 5'6''. Where I live HGH is available and ok priced. I wageslave for this shit and I think it's worth it to maybe drop 10k over the next year to get to 5'10'' or maybe even 6'

4UI x6 a week isn't even a lot and I've been to a doc who did a check up and told me everything is fine and I shouldn't be concerned about the increased cancer risks or a bigger heart since I'm still growing and it's only HGH in moderation.

Because this is how you troll, son. Take notes.

Young as fuck and only 6'0. Mk677 interests me desu. What do you lads think?

no he isnt fuck off

tbH you're just being mean

Honestly mirin his gains

heeere we go

apparently I have to repeat myself for the 3edgy5me ebin meme ANONYMOUS R SERIUS faggots

>I stop paying attention for like a week and suddenly some retarded autistic nigger is trying to act like the morality police (and holy shit let's just step back and examine that for a minute) and doxx bimbo because they're secretly jealous?

>stark reminder that no matter how much a few people in here can try to elevate /fraud/ out of the steaming diarrhea soup of shut-in touchless virgin teenagers, at the end of the day it's still Veeky Forums

Im not the one sending pics to his mom though. Thats someone else

Sorry m8 wont happen again i swear on me mum

So tired of this thing being posted. Honestly.

How much bigger did you guys get on your first cycle? No e stats pls

Started 5'6" 120 lbs 15% bf
Now 6'3" 230 lbs 7% bf

Thanks 8 weeks test E + dbol kickstart

Well there goes his facebook, yolo.

pics of it user

just some retarded neet neckbeard ree'ing who apparently loves smearing his own shit all over the walls because it's edgy, Veeky Forums does about as well in the summer as a week old mountain of half-digested seafood

report, hide and avoid feeding into jabba's unquenchable burning need for attention

Its gone right now see above where i found his mother and sister

I am the one reeee'ing and frogposting though. Didnt send the oics to his faM though

>summer

I was here when ot and i crushed the fatman

Archive link

I found his girl hes fucking should i send the screencap to her and her friends aout how he eats her ass out?

Its a few years old i think we lost it many archives ago.

Basicly ot found his ip and i found the forum he was sourcing on and fats got scared and moved all his shit.

Not fl, bimbo fb archive, also post girlie name

fuck it, let the goddamn dumpster fire burn itself out some

not my monkeys, not my circus

do kinda think it's funny how the fucking retarded fart-huffing janitors go from soup nazi to black father whenever actual dumb shit is going down

desuarchive.org/_/search/text/Girls ass/username/Bimbo/

what's something that will give me a mild muscle boost, but not to the extent of test e? Proviron?

I just got out of a coma since October of last year

Is JM still being JM?

w-whats t-that

>he doesn't know

lad...

"Dumpster fire" is a highly underutilized expression.

Elissa Mnk

Wh-whahappen?

Can anyone update me on supermang vs Isley? Is that still going on?

Im trying get back into everything and I can't believe I'm seeing Rich Piana and Jason Genova collab together.

The future is memes

Dawg you ain't even current.

I bet you still think Tay Tay and John Mayer are a thing.

now this is entertainment

fug me shes cute, i gave him shit for not giving her up but damn

Does anybody have any experience with IGF spray? Seems like a scam to me.

Well i was close

>supermang
>he doesn't know

lad...

thats a dif girl

Downgrading from 300test 400 tren 50 winny to 750 test 600 eq 75-100 winny.

How much am I gonna lose out?

What if I'm a non-responder to tren but respond well on test/eq?

If you are not responding to your tren I would get your money back

I get prolactin gyno so it has to be working, even my pharma cabers of different brands can't fend that shit off.

my gains were not really that impressive tho.

Even when I went full retard 1.5g test I never had this problem.

it's pretty on the nose for this one

if you have to ask...

I was gonna say, "non-responder to tren" isn't really a thing

I'd put money on retard with shit diet/training/etc over hormones magically not working, assuming he actually got what it says on the label and in the reported concentrations

prolactin is enabled and potentiated by estrogen, you grew tits because you're shit at controlling e2

also just because you supposedly got prolactin sides doesn't mean it was tren

I'm the manlet that wants to grow, the shit I'm reading on the internet about IGF is contradicting. I'll have to ask my doc about it next week.

resbond pls

Anamorelin is better. It'll start becoming more common on the grey market soon

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8995016

5 seconds with google

6' is perfectly fine you retard

if you feel like setting a pile of money on fire then sure go right the fuck ahead, but there's no real reason to and tenuous at best chance for results

Wanna be freakishly tall though

I'll do some research ;)

Aside from muscle, do test and dht work differently (I know dht is stronger) or on different tissue or something

Which one affects cognitive and erectile/sexual function more?

Ibutamoren is great. Buy my shit. Kthx.

Post ebay

yes, no, and yes

imagine a giant byzantine rube goldberg machine with both positive and negative feedback loops, now multiply that by like 30ish? and make them all interconnected in a hopeless clusterfuck

it's like trying to distill the zen koans into a goddamn binary yes/no answer, shit doesn't work like that

shekelstein pls go

on a side note the gw price point isn't too bad, only like 2.3x markup over raws

Even pharma growth used for increasing height doesn't do much once puberty has started. With daily injections you'd maybe just maybe get a centimeter or so out of it depending how old you already are. You gotta realize most people don't gain anymore height past being 19. You can always try to but thinking growth is gonna increase height during puberty is an error of thought it is only really effective in the prepubertal period. You're actually better off taking test, when you're near the end of puberty it will cause an increase in height albeit very limited as well.

Under 19 family

Why does gear supposedly stunt growth?

I got a physical done a little bit pre-cyle and I was at 6'1.5

got a physical 2 months after gear and I was at a solid 6'2

Also took some MK-677 while on, 20 Y.O btw

If you're past like 15 yo then test is the way to go. It works according to the same principles they give pubertal girls that are too shirt estrogen to increase height, there are some studies on that, I don't know if you'll find any on males.
Once puberty has started test for males or estro for females becomes the primary hormone responsible for growth, increasing it too early (ie at the start of puberty) will result in faster closure of the growth plates but using it once puberty has already started so being around 16 to 18 yo should result in increase of height.

what do you guys do to ease the depression

I like to write code, keeps my mind off things

pls be serious, brick tell me if he's right

A buddy of mine actually had an IGF deficiency when he was in his teens. He told me his doctor gave him this disgusting liquid he had to take every day that was supposed to make him grow to a normal height.

Described the taste to me, alcohol, bitter black licorice; definitely MK-677. Medical name is Nutrobal I think. He's now like 5'10

Its all speculation tho because I don't think there are actual studies on males with supraphysiological test during puberty because of the risk of affecting the hpg axis and all that.
You could try this as a simpler alternative:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26447646

There is a difference between having normal levels and taking a substance or being defficient and taking something.

the science is decidedly iffy, like you could argue theoretical if/then/maybes all goddamn day but you're not likely to ever see a serious yes/no answer or anything remotely close to clinical data on it

describe your perfect cut, your approach makes mine look like a walk in the park

In other news, found my stash of modafinil today at the bottom of my closet. Amoda/Artvigil to be exact. Thank fuck, start new job in a week so I want to absorb some knowledge.

Just email me.
I gotta pay for the testing lol. It's a complicated process that unfortunately involves several people.
I don't think ibutamoren works well with people that are already deficient.

I miss bimbo 2bh

Want to buy qt grill to cuddle this feel away

600mg dnp, moda or eph and caffeine to tolerance, yoh + fasted liss in the morning

2-3 weeks of psmf once you hit dnp saturation dose, kickstarted by doing cardio strenuous enough and/or long enough to nuke your immediate glycogen stores at night before you sleep which should get you keto adapted suuuuper fast

3-4 week of 1200-1500cals (tdee of 3.4-3.6 mind you) with slightly lower protein, low fat, with some carbs to start easing back in ramping up to your new tdee maintenance cals, still strictly controlled but you're slowly easing back down out of adipose tissue rape mode

if you let your e2 get even a little bit high you're fucked, you'll go from controllable cravings to eating an entire fucking jar of jif in one sitting without being able to stop yourself

bleh, might just be easier to use jano if you get a system down

>jano
Fucker still hasn't emailed me back lol

yeah I couldn't do that.

400-500 DNP on a PSMF is fine for me, usually just 20-30 min cardio every morning to get the day started is enough. If I'm not using DNP, I'd go 60mcg Clen + 20mg Yohimbine. Either way, fasted for the first 6-8 hours of the day, then either egg whites or casein for the first meal, something like an omelette with greens for the second, a bit of lean meat and more casein till I hit protein requirements. I carb backload no matter what I'm doing regardless so I hit ketosis pretty quick even coming off a surplus.

Usually that's enough to have me done in 2-3 weeks, then again I wouldn't *usually* let myself get beyond requiring that anyway. This time is a little different, I'm looking at how other people do it to see how things are. Still happy to keep doing it my way, but I'd eat my own arm if your method didn't work better.

why do I like skinny girls ?

shit isn't for the faint of heart, that's for sure

my main motivation for doing that kind of suicide watch style cut is I start to lose my fucking shit when I can't make progress with lifts for longer than a month, I get it done as fast as possible so I can get back to eating a bit too much like a fat kid and lifting heavy shit

thinking about diet for the upcoming semester, casein and a couple bananas in the morning plus coffee, something prepped and reasonably healthy for lunch, then pb&j bagel preworkout followed by a whey shake post then just iifym shit for dinner to fill out cals/protein/etc

Congratulations on not being an autist that posts in those fat girl high test threads.

First JM now Bimbo. YOU NERDS WILL NEVER GET MEEE

Hey buddy what's your email?

[email protected]

finishing up my dnp run, thinking about dropping all roids and just running pharma hgh at 2iu a day. Will that shred me up? never used pharma hgh so i dont know what its fat killing is like.

Dnp didn't get you where you wanted?

mk677 is one of the worst tasting things i have ever tasted

dunno yet im not thinking about that, im thinking about just replacing roids with hgh, i dont need size, i need to be leaner. and desu im running 250 crystal dnp and im not sure how much imma lose but 500 was pretty bad on my system, had me puking.

>bimbo gets doxxed
>OT shows up

What a coincidence

meh not really caring, just looking for other gh people for a quick answer

3 posts in and no shilling? Shouldn't you be trying to scam some people already?

the guy who's doxxing, is a really sad pathetic dyel loser. Just jelly of people who are doing better in life than him. I'am dealing with such people day in day out. sm.h. they will never know how hard it is to be better than other people.

>BUTT IAM DOXINGG ON Veeky Forums XD XD XD

1v1 me and find OUTTT

Thinking about cruising on low test and mast.

Then blast test + EQ around winter. Gain muscle and leave dyel status

currently on 250mg test-e + 390mast-e.

Thoughts?

250mg of real mast is plenty for a cruise IMO

Hey mate
didn't know you mailed me? which mail did you mail me?

I generally use [email protected]

That was not considered a cruise. I'am just 8 weeks on mast-e, thus i consider this a blast. I started with 250mg test-e for a couple of weeks(with 4 weeks winny as a kickstart). Was 4 months off gear before that.

When i got to lower bf i introduced mast-e, which i'am on now for 8 weeks.

for a cruise i would go 200 test-e and maybe 100mg mast.

good or nah?

Winstrol and masteron do nothing for my hair, regarding to shedding and thinning. No hair loss.

On high test(750-900). Shedding hair like crazy. No balding, but shedding hair like crazy

why? E2?

oh right I getcha, I misread

100mg is a little on the low side for something that isn't generous with effects to begin with. 200-300mg would be nice I feel. Entirely up to you, you may respond very well to that amount.