Oh my.god

I've been officially.cucked. and it doesn't feel good.

Pic in fucking related Bruce this would not trace back to me. I swear to god. What the duck

Fucking shoot me
"We are friends"
I'm going to laugh at myself or what the fuck can't fucking believe I let this happen.

/ Rant

Green text or gtfo

,>In another country
>Meet this girl.who is a total sweat heart
> We talk for fucking hours
>We chill on a hill next to each other
> It's fucking 2 am
> Not stone goes by and another guy I met meets here and he buys me a drink and gives me a smile.and a nod
>At this point t I know something is very bad
> Currently 8:30 am
>She briefly left with him for more beer.
>They come back, she and him are all over each other
> I'm like wtf but just watching.
>She's saying g things like.yiure alcoholic Bar man (he works as a bar man) but blah blah I don't speak their language.
> They're kissy.
>Shoot me
>She comes up to me and tells me.something like I'm a great nice guy
>Our faces are right by each other's I know she's been aching for it all night
> I go to kiss she gives me that shit.line because he got there first
>She insists she wants me.to text her when.i arrive in so and so city (were going to meet.up there)
>I can't fucking anything because of alcohol and blown away by my faggy ness.

This is the first time.i feel like skipping town and never returning. If I sober up before this thread disappears I can elaborate more. Bit oh my fucking.god

Is english not your first language or are you drunk senpai

Hahaha homey you are drunk af right now, get some sleep.

When you wake up, treat yourself to some dank ass breakfast, and never think about that chick again. Move on nigga, it sounds like you travel a bit, you're a fucking Renaissance man, capable of everything.

Don't sweat it man, off to the next town and onto the next adventure.

Birch I'm I fucking in other ccounry right now. i have been drinking for several hours and am ranting on smartphone . Yes English is my first language. I'm just blown away.

It's okay man, in the morning you will be a little more clear headed about this.

Fuck that bitch, don't worry about it. I know that's hard to do, and easy to say, I know the feeling well. But you gotta do it.

Get some sleep bro. Update us in the morning.

I love you guys.
Can hardly believe telling Veeky Forums was the first thing I thought of. Christ I need a therapist lol

When you think about it, Veeky Forums is like a therapist. How many feel threads have we had where we console each other and give advice to our brethren?

We're all in this together.

We're all gonna make it.

But 200 lbs isn't always 200 lbs. Your weight is also lying to you

Man, it is supposed to be motivational, don't get too serious. Forget that slut, and just become a better man. There are thousands of high quality girls, waiting for someone to man up.

Bitches are bitches senpai, I've been in similar situations as you and been through this. You're drunk and you're finding it all very hurtful, I know.

You have to realise that some hoe doesn't matter, and you're letting yourself get to attached to some slut. Sure, if you'd alphad up earlier you could have gotten I'm first, so chalk it up to a learning experience because bitches are a dime a dozen, and you seem able to meet people in this country so you're in a good track.

Forget this sket, go home and drink water and best something and sleep so you don't lose all your gains to the goblin of alcohol.

Maybe tomorrow you'll go meet some new girl, or even better do something fun and exciting in wherever you are.

Stay strong brah, don't let women drag you down.

Fuck that bitch OP, drink some water, get sober. Make a thread in the morning if it's still on your mind. Your mind is roaming, your drunk, I've been there so many times desu,identical situation, but like what other anons have said you sound like a travelin,ramblin man so you'll do fine.

wrong board dumb ass

fuck off and go to bed

sleep well my angel and ...

You're better than her OP.
Sleep it off and work out with a new fire tomorrow. She wasn't worth your time, you'll find a better one soon.

this is how i ended things earlier this year when i caught her cheating on me with someone she had previously said was just a friend rofl

got a hearty chuckle out of it

>cucked
>was not in an actual relationship

No you got fucking outdone you pussy. This alpha came along for the prize and took it with ease now you're essentially doing the autistic version of drunk ranting to your girlfriends. All because you were too beta.
Fuck outta here bitch nigga

/thread

fucking savage

Top kek how was the reaction?

Honestly, I feel bad for you, OP, but your story makes it sound like is right. She wasn't your lifelong girlfriend or anything, it's just someone with which you've just connected for the first time. You were not 'cucked', you were just beat to the punch.

Sure, it still sucks, but it's not like you can claim the guy is an asshole, you didn't have her yet. He was just faster.

BTFO so hard she had to move cities (srs)

legend
did she keep shagging him?

Of course im right i just hope OP didnt listen to the hugbox pussies that coddled him earlier ITT and went to bed. I was harsh for a reason because the truth hurts but teaches you in many ways.

they're together now

>tfw she cheated on him with me about a months after that

top kek, sloots gonna sloot brah.

>i just hope OP didnt listen to the hugbox pussies that coddled him earlier ITT and went to bed

Why? Going to bed it the best thing he could do
He's drunk, angry, dejected.
What do you want him to do, beat up the guy?
This isn't a 90s teenage movie, that display of brutish savagery is not going to get him the girl. She's just going to be disgusted at him for being a drunken animal and want to lick the guy's wounds even more.

Different strokes friend. I "coddled" him because I know that feel, I know it hurts, even if you're not in a relationship.

When he wakes up and is sober, he'll have a better attitude about it and will realize he was just being a big bitch about it because he was drunk. Bitches ain't shit and the faster he learns this, the happier he will be. Your "tough love" shit isn't gonna work when the guy is drunk and feeling shitty. Wait for the morning you fuck.

t. hugbox pussy

Odd conclusion to jump to
Admittedly you're right its not good for him to stay up drunk and stew on it. I'm just concerned because he went sleep with the wrong impression and the thread will be gone soon (IMO)

probably one of the most genuine posts ive seen on here in a while

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

that is indeed top kek
well done user

He probably won't even remember his impression because he was so trashed tonight.

I'll try my best to intermittently bump the thread and keep it going until he updates us.

breh..

Fuck your updates.
And I didn't sleep at all. I'm going for a two day shit fest of butthurt and sour feelings. Mostly just because I'm hungover and a little lonely though.
>he was just being a big bitch about it because he was drunk
Yeah pretty much. I hit a tipping point because I was getting sentimental and when some other guy just gets a quick fuck out of someone I like I get butthurt.

There's a little more to this to make me look like a beta cuck but I don't feel like typing this shit out with my fucking thumbs.

I can complain all I want, but a guy swooped in and got what he wanted, she got what she wanted, while I was being sentimental because I had a softness for her and lack sexual confidence.

I'm fairly certain there's more, but it might just be paranoia. Maybe. If I find out more for certain I'll let you guys know what a faggot I am.

Literally two fucking weeks ago I was in the exact same boat as you.

Girl I had hard feelings for told me she didn't give a shit about me and that she fucked some guy.

Women can be sinister as fuck. But we both know that our feelings of butthurt were slightly irrational, seeing as they owed us nothing. We weren't in a relationship with them and they owed us no loyalty.

Don't fucking trust people. Be a faggot and post your weepy shit in a feel thread, I'll probably read it as will others. The one thing that got me through feeling like a little faggot was Veeky Forumsizens telling me to suck it the fuck up.

Not knowing they're all who responded except your mother and your sister
Caring about 1 vagina and not using it to attain your own goals

Yeah you were def. Cucked. Anyone can fuck a pussy. Pay money and do it. It's not an accomplishment. Problem is men don't realize that until they end up in a murder scene when they're found dead sleeping with another man's wife/girlfriend etc. Saw it all the time in criminology courses. Husband walks in blows his wife and her lovers brains out before offing himself or going to prison for double homicide. He got some pussy and a bullet in his head. Cucked got prison time.

Let it go and move on realizing that bitches aint shit and are trained you think like men now. Degenerate is the norm. The more you know friends..
the more you know

Find who cucked you and rape him
:)

No better feeling in the world then watching a grown man cry as you take his anal virginity :)

Watching the absolute fear and pleasure is intoxicating. As you do it tell him.

I'm gonna fuck you till you love me faggot and keep going till he cums. Smile and leave afterwards. You'll have done far more to his psyche then he ever did by cucking you.

You're welcome

Nooiiiiiiicceee

He updates facebook.
Not ruining her life and his posting his bloody asshole on the Internet for all to see

You're doing it all wrong user

Problem is, this was my first encounter with a woman, like really romantically.

I've fucked sloots and whatever, but she was the first girl I truly did care about.

Hard truth.

did you send him the evidence so that he can dump her too? It'd fuck her up

Dude there are literally millions of women. I'm guessing she was some fat normal looking chick anyway. Get over her and move on. Period.

You find out she's cucking you and you STILL stay. Wtf is wrong with you?

This white Knight shit is getting out of control. This is what happens when you try to wife women who want to slut it up. You risk losing them to guys better at the game then you are.

The game is the game but most players don't realize that playing that game can get you killed and there are plenty of dead men who wish they didn't fuck that slutty woman that night and lied to her spouse. It's a trait you have to be willing to accept simply as a part of their makeup as they fall for propaganda far easier than men do.

As much as you don't want to acknowledge it this is true OP.

Don't be ashamed I've had this situation happen to me NUMEROUS of times before I realized that I had to aggressive to girls in order to get what I want.

>white knight

who's white knighting? His ex cheated on her current boyfriend. The dude I responded to has the perfect opportunity to ruin her by sending the guy evidence. Why is it whiteknighting? Do you have reading comprehension problems?

Because that's a feminine trait. Send another man who fucked his ex evidence. He doesn't care. He getting his Dick sucked you mong

Proof fit is full of autists who know nothing about social dynamics a relationships