Now that the dust has settled

now that the dust has settled...

would you guys do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/38009210
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sure

how is that even a question? i would fug a twink if possible, the loneliness is crushing.

im a 19yo virgin, i'll fuck anything thats even slightly attractive.

so no.

Not memeing, I'd doubt most normal hetero guys would.

Is that Trappy?

Kek

it's livia

Are male lips identical to female lips?

yes obviously... just look at the picture you can't even tell it's a '''he''''

Literally who?

But do they feel the same?

What an ugly faggot.

only if she has a feminine penis

Guys are generally more skilled at sucking dick

and also usually much more enthusiastic about pleasing you

Women feel nicer and look better

a tranny tinychimp

'yes'

Bottom half of the face is paler and at an odd angle. I feel like it's shooped, or she has a very strange face

Only angry women use full-stops

Its called a 5 o'clock shadow

Yeah. Honestly, man or women, i dont really care, not that i like dicks - im not gay - but that looks good emough to fuck.

No dickerino tho

craigslist

problem solved

>I'd 100% fuck a man, as long as he is good looking and gets me hard. Not into dicks tho, not gay.
kek

Who is it?

OMG, is this really trappy? HHHHHNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

Any more OP?

Not op

Cute desu

I guess I would...
totally not gay tho, no homo

Would smash boipucci while stroking her girlcock Tbh

Thread link? So is Livia even a trap desu?

He's just being a gullible newfriend, Livia = trappy.

>x mark in butt
What did he mean by this?

this is trappy though, that's livia
last /plg/

yeah it's trappy, Livia is trappy

literally damage control: the screencap

No,i don't mind the dick but the smug face just ruins it.

is joe trappy?

of course he'd deny it if a group of horny trap loving faggots found out about his real identity he'd get a lot of fucking messages and emails then get harassed by trappy hating shitposters it's a lose situation if he's found out.

Please link me to doxing thread. I missed some major Veeky Forums drama because I went out of my basement for a few days :(.

>YOU WILL NEVER EVER EVER HUG TRAPPY

WHYYYY

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/38009210

Where can I find trappy lewds?

Ask and you shall receive.

What about this?

I would let her sit on my chest and cum on my face

Fugg bros, I know Livia is most likely trappy but goddamn I didn't know she'd be this cute. I'm tempted to add her on fb

spilled my chocolate milk

At this point I just want to feel loved.

Oh yeah look at this "babe"

How come there are so few pictures on her facebook

Can someone explain who/what this trappy/livia person is? A /plg/ regular?

Literally irrelevant.
That's an old profile pic from a website that she haven't touched in 4 years.

I hope this obnoxious faggot male never posts again

I'd hit it. That's the queen of Veeky Forums for fuck's sake. T-girls need love too.

In some photos trappy looks pretty good, other photos kinda meh. But given trappy has a nice body the overall package (no pun intended) is quite nice. Would waifu. Hope this doesn't scare trappy away from here.

I haven't been on Veeky Forums for a year, but I remember some trap posting here for attention back then. Is this her?

they already did the only helpful faggot gets driven away by fucking newfags and shitting this place once again now we're stuck with more useless fags who don't contribute anything now this place might as well be /b/ or /v/

Kek, made my morning

yes

Whats his facebook?

send a link/full screenshot of the whole page and not just a close up and then maybe we'll talk

also trappy said numerous times her parents were very supportive of her transition and often dressed in her cousins clothes as young as 2 or 3

same brah im lonely

Did trappy have any last words or did she just disappear bank into the sea of anons?

by the way this is without mentioning the fact that the facebook account goes back 5 years ago, around the time trappy said she started trt, the pictures from the account back then are also a lot less convincing as a female compared to more recent ones

disappeared. didn't even say anything to her friends in discord.

i would suck his dick and im not even gay

Makes sense now that the game is up. He's been impersonating a random brazilian girl for so long and was exposed

Either her genetics were elder god tier for a transitioner, or that's bullshit.

HRT only refines what's already there, unless you take it before puberty even starts. It doesn't do jackshit for 90% of people that take it, because all it does it redistribute fat and make you grow boobs.

>the impersonator bought the same dress as the facebook chick
face it /fit, you were being catfished for months
scary stuff though

So what's the consensus, Veeky Forums?
Is Livia Trappy, or was Trappy some autist faggot roleplaying using some random person's facebook pics?

That sucks. I'm sure that trappy will turn off the trips for a while, still lurk and post helpful information for a while, until she gets sick of not getting noticed anymore and leaves out of boredom.

/fit is better when it has characters such as scooby, zyzz and trappy, but I guess our combined faggotry is why we can't have nice things.

finally.

I was one of the normal guys who started threads like "why would you take lifting advice from ja 100lb tranny".

Never understood why people here took advice from this trappy guy seriously. He was mentally ill and all he did was reading about lifting, not actually doing it. Atleast practice what you preach.

Iam glad that sick fuck is gone. I rather have retarded Veeky Forums memes and other shit than supporting mentally ill people like that.

I have a better question: who the fuck cares?

desu I could believe that from a person who based their online persona on another person

livia is trappy, whether people decide to believe ir not, yesteray people really showed to be utterly gullible and swallow the damage control

>we live in a time where Veeky Forums puts some tranny on a pedistal

To be fair I doubt Boris Sheiko has ever lifted much more than the bar and he is the best PL coach in the world.

here is one an even better: what could you do if some one took your public shit and started to pretend to be you without your knowing? fucking social media man...

this isn't the case tho

she did lift

HE lifted baby weights, all he knew was the half assed theory part.
He was basically a twink version of blaha.

The Freaks are out in full force today! C'mon Lads! We lift for pussy, not to suck dick.

>denial is only the second step of the grievance process
dont worry, you will get there, we are all gonna make it

I was going to keep this rare livia to myself forever, but I feel like I should share it with everyone in this small thread

>one of the normal guys
>Noticed when Trappy was posting
>Made a[t least one] thread about Trappy
>Was bothered about Trappy being here
>Not just at most knew someone called Trappy occasionally posted here
>Not just didn't give a shit or even notice like 95% of Veeky Forums
>one of the normal guys

Hey bud, welcome to Veeky Forums! I hope you have a nice time here.

>tfw I know a grill ho looks like her
>tfw she has a bf
>tfw she hates me

I just want to die

fucking adorable.
> whylive.jpg
> mfw you will never see trappy's smile IRL

pls more senpai

thanks senpai
looks better as a brunette, desu

He is a tranny that came here for attention. He would post sexual things to provoke his beta orbiters into praising and flirting with him. In plg owg he would post webms and would offer very basic advice. He lifted babby weight yet called himself a coach.

Anywhere he posted became a toxic waste dump.

:)
I think she looks great either way

first UR poster here, do you have this one tho breh?

I think the brown thing is a guy btw