Any smokers here?

Any smokers here?

I "quit" normally but can't avoid it when I'm drinking so I end up having a pack 3-4 times a week.

Does it cancel out since I'm not living the typical sedentary lifestyle that kills so many people?

please be bait please please be bait somebody cant be this dumb

never felt so sad for someone in my life, please just tell me its bait or i'll be worrying forever

smoking tricks your body into thinking you're doing even less cardio, so more smoking = more gains

2nd

huh? I know that smoking has become a huge taboo especially in middle classes and certain demographics but a lot of people still do smoke, often see people outside of the gym smoking.

You think the effect the smoke and the chemicals therein are negated by throwing a few weights around?

You could have a 40 BPM and you're lungs would still get fucked. You could deadlift 600 pounds and you'd still have a chemical buildup of the worst kind of unknowable shit.

The effect of cigarettes on your body would also depend on your genetic makeup. If you have disposition for cancer, for example, you might not want to aggravate it by smoking

All that being said, how much you can live with is up to you. As with everything else, it won't really matter in the end. Do whatever you feel like is right, user - Something has to kill you

My mom smoked since the 70s and worked out since high school. She died of lung cancer last year. Go ahead smoke if you want that shit will catch up with you

You have a pack 3-4 times a week but only when you drink? jesus fuck how often do you drink, get a job.

>drinking 3-4 times a week
>smoking 4 packs a week

You haven't stopped smoking retard. Quit the drinking for a month if it's so hard to resist.

>I only intentionally inhale poisons when I'm intentionally imbibing poison

Seriously though, a whole pack three to four times a week? So you're drinking heavily enough to last you 20 cigarettes every other day? Hope the base thrill of intoxication is worth it once it catches up to you, degenerate.

of the smoke*
your*

I'm am not doing too great. Autism out

What I mean is not whether it literally cancels out, but if it's worse.

Who is healthier

>average fat person, never exercises, lives on junk food

or

>health conscious gym rat who smokes

I drink after work.

>>average fat person, never exercises, lives on junk food
>or
>>health conscious gym rat who smokes

Impossible to answer. There are so many variables that goes into health like sleep, nutrition, your hormones and genetics.

As I said, some can live up until the age of 90 while smoking everyday, some die of a heart deteriorated by smoke in their 40, others still get lung cancer without even huffing smoke from a fireplace. No matter which way your pendulum will swing, there will be an effect on your body.

Expect that smoking is making your body weaker in multiple facets, especially in lung capacity (Which can be really agonizing after some years, I hear) and then proceed from there. If you're trying to reach the apex of your physical, you never will while smoking, because it constantly weakens you.

If this does not bother you, then go right ahead

thanks for the responses.

>I "quit" normally but can't avoid it when I'm drinking so I end up having a pack 3-4 times a week.

i've got some bad news for you, kid.

Np brah. Good luck to you

You doing it wrong
Think about smoking in Indian way: they invented smoking as a very rare way of celebrating some special occasions
That's the way I smoke: only best tobacco, cigar or pipe, as a kind of irregular event - happens 1-3 times a year.

>I "quit" normally but can't avoid it when I'm drinking so I end up having a pack 3-4 times a week

you what mate

i thought i was bad having a few cigarettes every other weekend when i get pissed, but damn

>he fell for the government conspiracy that cigarettes are bad for you.

>I "quit" normally but can't avoid it when I'm drinking so I end up having a pack 3-4 times a week.

You have a drinking and a smoking problem

I just had discussion with my 90kg sister that shes fat and unhealthy. She told me that me smoking cigs is more unhealthy than her being fatass. How should I respond?

bonus points: shes a smoker too

>can't avoid it when I'm drinking

will-power you dumb fuck