Fat girls

fat girls
you say you hate them,but do you fuck them?

no we definitely hate them and we also dont fuck them, because we hate them. I wish all of them would die already, also you op. Fuck off.

I'm a kissless virgin

I don't fuck anyone, much like many people here

Only cute ones with less belly.

I only fuck chubby girls. When I was skinny I liked skinny girls but when I started buffing up I started only liking thick girls.

I'm starting to think the high test meme is true.

pls tell me there's at least 1 video of her getting rekt by a big thick nasty nigger dick

i don't fuck them, they don't count for fucking. i've considered it on bad days in long dry spells but i can't imagine going through with it.

i had a friend tell me he got a gf and got laid and i congratulated him but his gf is a landwhale so i just try to avoid talking about it. he tries to brag but all i hear is the poor justifications of a defeated man.

don't be that friend.

dunno
found the pic at google search "fat slut"

oh yeah i thought i recognised her, it's fat slut kelly

They look not homo sapiens anymore
And bestiality is immoral and illegal

My gf isn't fat, but she definitely ain't skinny. She got tits 4 lyfe tho so I don't care. And not fat girl tits either.

Hey, when you're on teen, and you've been dry for 2 months, you too would fuck the first fat chick that shows interdast in you...

Or do I need to dig up the story of the faggit who did his housemate when his GF didn't show up after his cycle/squats??

post story

My girlfriend of 6 yrs is turning into this. She used to be fitter. Dunno what to do, love her but I'm just not attracted any more.

Talk to her brah
Encourage her to work out and eat healthy with you
If all else fails, it's time to move on

I hate fat people. They disgust me. But if I've been drinking I will fuck just about anything.

I once fucked a fat chick when she was on the rag. We were both blackout drunk. Next day she was freaking out because she didn't remember taking out the tampon and it wasn't in the trash. She ended up getting TSS and had to go to the hospital to get it removed. Apparently I'd smashed the tampon and got it lodged in her cervix.

Smashed two fatties at the same time once and joined the 500+ lb club.

Fatties are eager lovers but are shite at it. They have no coordination, no strength, and no stamina. What they do have is an insatiable hunger to be loved, enough visceral fat to make a loose pussy feel tight, and a surplus of interstitial fluid to keep that pussy wet as fuck.

Depends on how fat to be honest, pic from OP is definately crossing the line.

thats obese, i do like thick girls over skinny girls tho

Cheat with her friend/sister/mom and let your gf catch you.

Revolting.

fat girls are kinda like mopeds. both are sort of fun to ride, but you wouldn't want your friends to see you on one.

no, my biology tells me that she would allow my offspring to grow up fat and unhealthy

it's a sign of bad behavior in men and women, into the trash it goes

What am I, black?

That was pretty leddit-tier desu. But hey, you tried.

Shit, sorry Brocahauntas I don't have that one saved on my phone (too G'Day for my taste).

Have one of my saved humor.

As for fat chicks, when you're thirsty, any hole is a goal. Plus, you can switch holes like you switch gears, and she'll still ask for more, Lol

Don't listen to these fags, mirin your 500 ilbs membership!

of course i love them i love chubbies

Hell no

Jesus, no. Anyone who fucks fatties has no standards.

Hate them and their personalities to death (99% of them have absolute trash personality,been seeing this all of my life) but I DO want to hatefuck a BBW with a nice belly and massive tits.The idea alone gives me a boner.
Would rather die than be seen with one in broad daylight tho.

After a bottle of tequila and a bottle of southern comft, even your cousin (15) will look good. It don't matter man, as long as you got your dick wet and none of your social circles found out.

Next time a fat one asks u to go home with her, stick it in the pooper.
Guaranteed to have some fissures for her (if your packing that is) plus 2 birds one stone:
Got dick wet AND messed a a fatty

Oh yes I'd fuck the one in the OP

Not anymore.

In the old days a fattie was good because she knew how to compensate with talent and freakiness.

Now they are just as entitled as hot, skinny bitches and don't know how to fuck.